AstoXx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Everyone should check out the Super Naia World thread! It will change your life forever.
    Panda
    Panda
    Amen to that.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I offered up my services, if you need them.
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Thanks man, we'll keep you in mind if we need anything doing.
    Man, GIMP is starting to irk me off something fierce. Why can't your UI look nice and pretty like PS?
    light487
    light487
    Yeh.. it took me a while to break down the numerous brickwalls of poor interface and functional design.. but now that I have, I really like GIMP..
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Don't get me wrong. I like it, it's just really, really clunky. I liked being able to just be able to do a lot of my stuff from simple drop-down and submenus. If GIMP had a UI even remotely like PS, then I'd sing it's praises across the country.
    light487
    light487
    Yeh.. the layers stuff in GIMP drove me nuts for the first couple of days.. it is just so cumbersome..
    Soooo... Fire Emblem Awakening is pretty fricking fun.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    I want it so much right now... Soon it shall be mine :3
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I KNOW RIGHT?

sorry for the caps, but it is my favorite 3DS game.
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Yeah, I kinda got annoyed though. Chrom died in the 2nd mission, due the computer criting his ass and taking him from full to DEATH on a counterattack. I hate Lunatic mode.
    Finally making headway on a project! Will this be the day I kick the nasty procrastination habit once and for all?
    Agh... I can't seem to find this site that had VX versions of both the XP and 2k3 cast. That was a good site, but now it eludes me!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Lunarea are you married? haha You always make me happy for some reason. Thanks again.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Yes, I am. :D

And I'm glad to help out.
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Thanks so much. Man, I was looking on every forum in the hopes for links, Google searches and looking at every blog I could and still, nothing! You're like a resource NINJA!
    Rawr! I have arisen from the dead! Now I shall go feasting upon your juicy brains!
    Nightbane
    Nightbane
    Not much to feast on in my head.
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    No! Not my brains! I spent too long collecting and hoarding them in case of the apocolypse... what will I eat if you take them all?
    Using only RTP stuff and doing no edits is getting to be a real grind now... I keep yearning for custom stuff.
    Oh, look! It's that dead guy making a post again! Kill it quick before it eats our brains!
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Hey Asto, where have you been?
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Within the ethreal dreamscape, floating through visions of realities and slaying various Eldritch Abominations. Back now though, but traffic in the astral plane is a *****.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's what I figured but I wasn't completely sure.
    Ugh, trying to scale these enemy troops decently with minimal database editing is so dayum hard. It either ends up too easy or pretty much impossible for the intended level. -_-'
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Yeah I haven't gotten to that yet, but I'm certaianly not looking forward to it. Good luck.

Good to see you're still alive (haven't seen ya around in a bit).
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I just leave the enemies at the defaults and battle test constantly with different items and weapons as well as boosting the lvl to low, normal, and grind high.
    Shift-mapping; you truly are the tool of the gods... Now I can make those sample maps look vaguely pretty.
    Finally on Easter break, so now I can start working on CoE again! YAAAAAAY! I'm gonna give myself a cookie.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I don't get a break at work until next Friday. I'm jealous, but I do have a bunch of Girl Scout Cookies, so I will consul myself with those.
    Doing all school-y stuff. It's eating into my RM time, which is UNFORGIVABLE. Maybe I'll just stop sleeping? No-one needs that, right?
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    But...but I like my facial hair. Mutton chops are awesome!
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Then the Touchfuzzy virus can't be avoided D:
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    NO! QUICK, WE NEED TO STEAL NICK'S BLOOD SO I CAN MAKE AN ANTIDOTE! D:
    Hit 100 posts in just 2 days! That's compared to the 523 days it took on a different forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antschaz