Astrea
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every time I try to make anything in Effekseer, it makes me wanna go back to Prominince 3D even more. I'll figure it out eventually.
    Reactions: Jennavieve
    Jennavieve
    Jennavieve
    Keep at it! I just started working through the Effekseer tutorials the other day. I've never used anything like it before and there's so much to learn! Looking forward to being able to create some cool custom animations though.
    Reactions: Astrea
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Yeah keeping it. Also if you cannot, remember there is MVanimation plugin for MZ for you to use lol. Anyway if you can do both that would be better for your imagination.
    I'm by no means a good artist, though I'm excited to be making my own battle sprites. I've always been a big fan of fighting games, so I'll be working more in that sort of a style. It's more of a personal project for fun, though.
    The character generator graphics in MZ look really rough. I honestly can't see myself using them over MV's, though perahps this just means it's time for me to start making my own walksprites. Fun fun.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The best thing about the new generator, in my opinion, is the inclusion of two unique down poses. If I were going to use generated characters, I'd probably just replaced the MZ stuff with the MV parts and bases.
    Reactions: Astrea
    RK DracoRoy
    RK DracoRoy
    At first, I was put off with facial features in MZ. And yeah, looking at MV, they look more accurate, more proper. When you want to recreate characters from MV to MZ, some are going to end up being a downgrade due to the two's very different art styles. There are a couple of options that look really off like the majority of eye designs for male. And several armored outfits. I want my characters to look decent.
    DarkSearinox92
    DarkSearinox92
    I really don't understand why they must change the style every time... -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenifer422