Recent content by Asuras

1. Asuras

VE - Active Time Battle

Is there a particular height and width it needs to be? and the placement of the wait and active section? 
  2. Asuras

VE - Active Time Battle

Will the single ATB Bar be included or will we have to make our own?
  3. Asuras

AP - Stat Distribution

@Alistair Thanks it works now. Could you add an option to disable the message if we want to add the message to a existing victory message such as Yanfly's? Could you provide the line of code that displays that message. So we (I) can try and added to yanfly's plugin? Thanks!
  4. Asuras

AP - Stat Distribution

Had to put it over all of Yanfly's plug-ins to work but the info flash by really quick. If I disable yanfly's aftervictory plug-in, it displays the next characters points 3 times on the character before.
  5. Asuras

AP - Stat Distribution

@Alistair  After a victory, a window pops up and it just says undefined over and over. I assume that message is suppose to give players an indication as to how many points to got upon level up?
  6. Asuras

AP - Stat Distribution

Didn't have a change to fully play around with it yet. But is there away so when a character levels up. It displays how many points is gained. To give players an indication when they gain points.
  7. Asuras

AP - Stat Distribution

Thanks for sharing this, just what I wanted for my game!
  8. Asuras

Individual Party Member Inventory

Either way, it requires you to equip the item. Which is not what I am looking for.
  9. Asuras

Not quite what I envisioned. That plug-in contains two menu options. One for equipping items and one to use. I want something more seamless.and all under one item option. What I mean by seamless is. When you gain an item, it goes to the first available bag. If character one's bag is full, it...
  10. Asuras

Double post...opps
  11. Asuras

Look for a plug-in that would allow for each character (actor) to have their own inventory "bag". If anyone has played the Golden Sun/Golden Sun The Lost Age on the GBA. Those games have exactly what I want.  How it will work is: - Each character (actor) has a their own inventory bag which...
  12. Asuras

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yes, I do. Tried in my current project and a fresh one.
  13. Asuras

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

When trying to switch characters in battle, I get "Uncaught Type Error: Undecided is not a function". Testing was done in a fresh project with no other plug-ins present.Anyone else getting this error?
  14. Asuras

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

For those using Kaus's Cliff tiles. MrPyramidHead shared his tiles that are RTP edits that is close in coloring to the ones in Kaus's tilesets!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost01zx