Recent content by Ateliae

1. Ateliae

Remove Game Over Message

Of course! I keep tons of backups and notes in my notepad on the scripts, so if there's some future error with the game over, it'll probably be from that.
  2. Ateliae

Remove Game Over Message

I went into Battle Manger and removed $game_message.add(sprintf(Vocab::Defeat, $game_party.name)) wait_for_message It doesn't pop up for me anymore, so I think I figured it out.
  3. Ateliae

Remove Game Over Message

Hello! In battle, I noticed when all the actors die, it says "Actor name was defeated" before switching over to the game over screen. Is there a way to remove this message from showing at all and instead just going onto the Game Over screen?
  4. Ateliae

[VXA] Transfer State?

Thank you SO much for this! :kaojoy: I didn't know it was possible through the formula, haha.
  5. Ateliae

[VXA] Transfer State?

Oooh! I didn't know that. Would you be able to transfer multiple states? How would you write it out or is it only for single?
  6. Ateliae

[VXA] Transfer State?

Hello! Is there a way to make it possible to transfer states or debuffs from the user to the selected target through skills? Ex. X has Poison, transfer Poison to Y, basically cleansing their states. I've been searching for ways to do this, even through common events, but I'm stuck on the...
  7. Ateliae

RMMV Reserve Party Storage

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/monster-storage-box.51591/ Theres a few monster storage box plugins. Maybe look up “Pokémon” plug-ins to help with this or even request/commission one.
  8. Ateliae

RMVXA ~The Seventh Warrior~

This is gorgeous! I really love the mapping to this a lot and the overall project has promise. Do you plan on keeping the rtp-edited/inspired face portraits or do you plan on getting custom art for the characters?
  9. Ateliae

RMMV Reserve Party Storage

It could be interesting. How developed would these characters be gameplay wise is a big thing. Would you make the player level them all up because they all have a “place” in certain fights or is it like Pokémon where you can use whoever you want? Are all these characters tied to the story or...
  10. Ateliae

RMMV ECHORIA: Ancient Echoes

I look forward to this! Definitely will be checking it out. I love the art style and overall aesthetic especially.
  11. Ateliae

RMVXA Records in Blue

It is an interesting design! I've never seen anybody do this in VXA. I agree with the post above with regards to the animated enemies. It's a little static, so maybe a few frames or even a "breathing" effect would bring it to life more. I look forward to seeing the full build with music and such.
  12. Ateliae

RM MV Bloody Downs (dead character sprites)

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/whtdragons-animals-and-running-horses-now-with-more-dragons.53552/page-15#post-620535 There's some bases here that you can use. Maybe copying and pasting some pieces from the actors on this might help.
  13. Ateliae

What do you like to drink or usually drink?

It's a mega bias for me! :kaoluv:
  14. Ateliae

What game are you currently Playing?

Arc Rise Fantasia. Went in for the laughs because of the English voice acting, but I'm pretty much enjoying it/having a great time.
  15. Ateliae

Hello there

Have you tried using VX Ace btw? It's similar to VX and I believe there are more script sources available for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa