Recent content by athosfranco

1. athosfranco

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

Wow. Looks great. Good job. Im really anxious to play this.
  2. athosfranco

Search for ruins tilesets (VX ACE)

Thanks everyone! I found some good tilesets in those links.
  3. athosfranco

Search for ruins tilesets (VX ACE)

Hello! I'm looking for ruins tilesets compatible with RPG Maker VX ACE. The map I'm making is an old abandoned castle, full of overgrown vegetation. If you have any such tileset, please share them with me? I looked on the internet and found some relatively decent ones, but either it wasn't for...
  4. athosfranco

Fire Salamander sprite (VX ACE)

Hello! Im in need of some fire salamander sprite to be able to match the following battler: I tried to make one myself but im just horrible at pixel art. Can someone help me, please? PS: The sprite doesnt have to look exactly the same as the battler, just similar
  5. athosfranco

Trouble with 'Yanfly's Event Window' script

Thank you a lot, mister!
  6. athosfranco

Trouble with 'Yanfly's Event Window' script

Hello! I am using the script "Yanfly Engine Ace - Event Window v1.01". Whenever the player gains or loses gold and items, the Event Window is updated to show the changes. I was wondering how do I change the font size used in the notification text. The small font causes the numbers (especially...
  7. athosfranco

Show weapon icon in the attack option and message

Thanks. Do i add this to the already existing script i created or i make another one?
  8. athosfranco

It works perfectly, thanks. The only thing missing is the icon next to the "attack" option in the battle menu. Thanks again, A-Moonless-Night, is the second time you help me with a script. Thank you very much! : D
  9. athosfranco

Hello everyone! I apologize if the title is confusing, but my request is simple (or at least I think it is). I want the icon of the currently equipped weapon to appear next to the "attack" option during battle, so that the player knows that when attacking, he uses that particular weapon. And...
  10. athosfranco

Visual state effects on enemies during battle

Thanks for the tip. I had searched for a RMVXA version of Visual State Effects (MV plugin) but had not found it. But when searching for 'State animations' I found exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
  11. athosfranco

Visual state effects on enemies during battle

Good day! First I would like to thank all the RGSS 3 scripters that help noobs like me fullfil the dream of creating their own RPG. You are all amazing. I wanted the current state icon (poisoned, blind, paralyzed etc) to appear over the enemies' heads during battle. This is my main request...
  12. athosfranco

"NewGame", "Load" and "Quit" waiting a few seconds before showing up

Yeah, my bad. Im sorry I have not been clear and informative since my first post. :( Now it works perfectly! It's exactly the way I wanted it. Thanks a lot for the help. I will add your name to the credits of my game. A moderator can lock the thread, my problem has been resolved. Thanks again!
  13. athosfranco

Thanks for your reply! But its not working. I dont know why. :rsad: Should i insert a new script with this code or do i paste your code on another already existing script? PS: I think I should have mentioned that I use the script "Map as Title Screen v1.1" from Acezon. Im not sure if this...
  14. athosfranco

Hello everyone. I want the "new game", "load" and "exit" commands to appear a few seconds after the title screen had already appeared. Like... Everything is already on screen, the title background and the game title, but those commands will just apear a few seconds later... Like 3-4 seconds...
  15. athosfranco

RMVXA Northwall v1.0.1

Nice game! I am having a hard time defeating Balzar on Mount Flarus. He is very strong! And the crystals are a headache. Any tips for me to get over this part? I have tried several times.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish