Recent content by athosfranco

1. athosfranco

How to block the user from using specific elemental types of skills in certain maps?

Thats awesome. It will complement the previous solution. Thank you very much, kind sir.
  2. athosfranco

VTS Enemy HP Bars Addon - Enemy Selection

Idk why but my game gets a lot of lag during the attack animation after i installed the add-on. I use Yami's Battle Symphony script. EDIT: I found what i was doing wrong. The lag was due to a poor positioning of the script order. Ventwig's scripts and this add-on needs to be above Yami's Battle...
  3. athosfranco

VTS Enemy HP Bars Addon - Enemy Selection

Thank you so much for this. I love this community.
  4. athosfranco

Hide enemy HP if the enemy is not selected (VTS Enemy HP Bars)

Hi. Im using Ventwig's "VTS Enemy HP Bars" script for RPG Maker VX Ace. I really enjoy this script. I was using Yanfly's HP bars script but ventwig's has a lot more options, it can show enemy states and MP gauge too, which is really useful. The problem is: i dont want the enemies' HP and MP...
  5. athosfranco

How to block the user from using specific elemental types of skills in certain maps?

Hello everyone. I have a underwater map and i want to block the player from being capable of using fire spells in this map. It doesn't have to be anything 'elegant', just block the ability in the battle menu, being unable to use it. I dont know how to do it. Can someone help me, please? I use...
  6. athosfranco

Stay in range minigame

Hello. Im using Sixth's mini-games script for RPG Maker VX Ace. One of them is "Stay in Range" minigame. I want to reset the mini-game score but i dont seem to find any script call on the script that is capable of doing that. Can anyone help me? Here's the script...
  7. athosfranco

Sixth's Mini-Games - v1.2 (13/12/2015)

Hello. Is there any way to reset the range mini game score with a script call?
  8. athosfranco

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

Holy crap. This looks really good. One of the most professional-looking RPG Maker games ive seen in a while. Congratulations.
  9. athosfranco

RMVXA A Royal Pain: Fantasy RPG

I just download your game. I will write a review after i finish it!
  10. athosfranco

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

Wow. Looks great. Good job. Im really anxious to play this.
  11. athosfranco

Search for ruins tilesets (VX ACE)

Thanks everyone! I found some good tilesets in those links.
  12. athosfranco

Search for ruins tilesets (VX ACE)

Hello! I'm looking for ruins tilesets compatible with RPG Maker VX ACE. The map I'm making is an old abandoned castle, full of overgrown vegetation. If you have any such tileset, please share them with me? I looked on the internet and found some relatively decent ones, but either it wasn't for...
  13. athosfranco

Fire Salamander sprite (VX ACE)

Hello! Im in need of some fire salamander sprite to be able to match the following battler: I tried to make one myself but im just horrible at pixel art. Can someone help me, please? PS: The sprite doesnt have to look exactly the same as the battler, just similar

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merlinjoe