Athryl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got humble bundle mostly for the rpg maker DLC...but find myself messing with Pro Motion the most, despite my limited artistic abilities. Glad it was included.
    That Odd One
    That Odd One
    @Hudell: I thought natsume made all the HM games.

I was looking for a harvest moon pc game a few weeks ago! Yay!
    Athryl
    Athryl
    My understanding is that until The Lost Valley Natsume just localized/published not developed HM games. I didn't play The Lost Valley, so this would be my first one developed by Natsume...I think.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yep, Natsume only translated the games, until Marvelous decided to translate the games themselves and Natsume decided to make their own games. Since they had the right for the name in the west, Marvelous had to call the real Harvest Moon games as something else (Story of Seasons)
    Based on your post in the book thread: Have you been able to watch any of the Outlander show? I want to but we don't have cable. Sigh. :p
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Awesome! Yeah, I started looking last night and saw that. But I don't want to watch just one episode, lol. I might see if my parents have Starz and use their info to watch online. That wouldn't be too terrible, right? lol
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I did that with Game of Thrones for a while too. Outlander starts up again in April so if you start soon you could be caught up in time :)
    mlogan
    This being the last year of Club Nintendo I had to hurry up and platinum (was only one game away)...hopefully they give something good this year and maybe the replacement program will be better!
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Yeah it is. At least I got a few good things over the years.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    At least they are ending it with a bang, with stuff like Mewtwo DLC and Flipnote 3D... Better spend my remaining points now, though
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I am waiting to spend mine till they announce the new stuff in February since the games up right now will be staying till June 30th.
    Must exercise patience. Citizens of Earth came out today but I am going to wait till this weekend to use the extra PSN discount.
    3 Special early 3ds Super Smash Bros Demos first come first served: A05V2EFY0UFKMNK0 A05V6JMH3446TFT2 A05VAYTA0LG0UWYB
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I had a whole backlog of wii, and ds games, then we bought a Wii U and it put me over. I wouldn't actively go for it, but it just happened and I am ok with that!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I don't suppose you have one more spare key for a friend of mine? I'd love to destroy him.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Nah sorry only got the 4..I suspect more people will post some up though.
    Went to the NIN show last night...so great even having a headache all day.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Yeah I got into them when I was a teen too...my 4th time seeing them live!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Most of my favorite bands stopped playing before I was born. Yep, I'm that guy.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Most of the bands I like hit their peak before I was old enough to see them. Nothing wrong with liking the old stuff, just sucks you can't see them live.
    Great now I am hooked on Humble Bundles...I mean the Fight Club audiobook alone would cost more than $10!!!
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I saw that. Don't fall to the Dark Side... ;)
    Gave in and bought Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection, mostly for Phantasy Star...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damoooy