Athryl
Last Activity:
Mar 17, 2017

Share This Page

Athryl

The Reticent, Female, from Oregon

Veteran

I counter all of your caffeine with Celestial Seasonings SleepyTime Tea! Oct 2, 2015

Athryl was last seen:
Mar 17, 2017
    1. Athryl
      Athryl
      I counter all of your caffeine with Celestial Seasonings SleepyTime Tea!
      1. Chiakscare
        Chiakscare
        Is it SUPER EFFECTIVE?
        Oct 2, 2015
    2. Athryl
      Athryl
      I got humble bundle mostly for the rpg maker DLC...but find myself messing with Pro Motion the most, despite my limited artistic abilities. Glad it was included.
    3. Athryl
      Athryl
      New Harvest Moon game soon? Yes, please!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. That Odd One
        That Odd One
        @Hudell: I thought natsume made all the HM games.

I was looking for a harvest moon pc game a few weeks ago! Yay!
        Jun 3, 2015
      3. Athryl
        Athryl
        My understanding is that until The Lost Valley Natsume just localized/published not developed HM games. I didn't play The Lost Valley, so this would be my first one developed by Natsume...I think.
        Jun 3, 2015
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Yep, Natsume only translated the games, until Marvelous decided to translate the games themselves and Natsume decided to make their own games. Since they had the right for the name in the west, Marvelous had to call the real Harvest Moon games as something else (Story of Seasons)
        Jun 3, 2015
    4. mlogan
      mlogan
      Based on your post in the book thread: Have you been able to watch any of the Outlander show? I want to but we don't have cable. Sigh. :p
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Awesome! Yeah, I started looking last night and saw that. But I don't want to watch just one episode, lol. I might see if my parents have Starz and use their info to watch online. That wouldn't be too terrible, right? lol
        Mar 20, 2015
      3. Athryl
        Athryl
        I did that with Game of Thrones for a while too. Outlander starts up again in April so if you start soon you could be caught up in time :)
        Mar 20, 2015
      4. mlogan
        Mar 21, 2015
    5. Athryl
      Athryl
      This being the last year of Club Nintendo I had to hurry up and platinum (was only one game away)...hopefully they give something good this year and maybe the replacement program will be better!
      2. Athryl
        Athryl
        Yeah it is. At least I got a few good things over the years.
        Jan 22, 2015
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        At least they are ending it with a bang, with stuff like Mewtwo DLC and Flipnote 3D... Better spend my remaining points now, though
        Jan 22, 2015
      4. Athryl
        Athryl
        I am waiting to spend mine till they announce the new stuff in February since the games up right now will be staying till June 30th.
        Jan 22, 2015
    6. Athryl
      Athryl
      Must exercise patience. Citizens of Earth came out today but I am going to wait till this weekend to use the extra PSN discount.
    7. Athryl
      Athryl
      Picked up Fantasy Life finally!
    8. Athryl
      Athryl
      Eventing a Keno game...should be good practice for me.
    9. Athryl
      Athryl
      3 Special early 3ds Super Smash Bros Demos first come first served: A05V2EFY0UFKMNK0 A05V6JMH3446TFT2 A05VAYTA0LG0UWYB
      2. Athryl
        Athryl
        I had a whole backlog of wii, and ds games, then we bought a Wii U and it put me over. I wouldn't actively go for it, but it just happened and I am ok with that!
        Sep 13, 2014
      3. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        I don't suppose you have one more spare key for a friend of mine? I'd love to destroy him.
        Sep 13, 2014
      4. Athryl
        Athryl
        Nah sorry only got the 4..I suspect more people will post some up though.
        Sep 13, 2014
    10. Athryl
      Athryl
      Went to the NIN show last night...so great even having a headache all day.
      2. Athryl
        Athryl
        Yeah I got into them when I was a teen too...my 4th time seeing them live!
        Aug 31, 2014
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Most of my favorite bands stopped playing before I was born. Yep, I'm that guy.
        Aug 31, 2014
      4. Athryl
        Athryl
        Most of the bands I like hit their peak before I was old enough to see them. Nothing wrong with liking the old stuff, just sucks you can't see them live.
        Aug 31, 2014
    11. Athryl
      Athryl
      Great now I am hooked on Humble Bundles...I mean the Fight Club audiobook alone would cost more than $10!!!
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I saw that. Don't fall to the Dark Side... ;)
        Jun 13, 2014
    12. Athryl
      Athryl
      Bake cookies at 10 pm? Sure, why not?
      2. CrypticCuddler
        CrypticCuddler
        nom nom nom
        Jun 6, 2014
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Mmmm, what kind? Chocolate Chip I hope!
        Jun 6, 2014
      4. Athryl
        Athryl
        Nah I went with peanut butter this time, for my husband's sake. Chocolate chip are my favorite though!
        Jun 7, 2014
    13. Athryl
      Athryl
      Gave in and bought Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection, mostly for Phantasy Star...
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Just messing around with RPGmaker VX Ace, learning the ropes by reading the forums.

Board & Video games, reading, photography...