Atlas Rose

Sup! My name is Atlas, I am 17 years old and a student at my local art school with a major in music. I play a variety of instruments including piano, flute, oboe, ukulele, and the voice, as well as learning cello and trumpet. I also dabble in many other arts, but the only ones I really consider myself decent in is visual art (both traditional and digital) as well as costuming, sewing plush toys, and creative writing. 

I've been messing around in RM for about a year now, working on and off on various things but never actually completing a project. My experience is mostly in creating stories, art, and recently composing music. Hopefully going to open a music workshop soon to get better at that. I have practically zero experience with scripting and can only do what I can accomplish with events. 

My own personally interests (outside of gaming and the arts) include anime, certain TV shows (Steven Universe, Castle, House, SHIELD, etc), roleplaying, camping, musicals, and scouting. Been a boy scout for almost 3 years now! My favorite games include the Mass Effect Trilogy, Guild Wars, Last of Us, FFX, Phoenix Wright, and Professor Layton. 

Gaming
Anime (FMA, SAO, and Maria the Vigin Witch are current favs)
Piano
Art (mostly digital, but also watercolors)
Steven Universe
Birthday
April 13
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Contact

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker Games Critique with @StudioBlueGames, Episode 13 starts now! In Collector, megacorps rule the penthouses and gangs rule the streets. What adventures will we find! Watch now.

Finished my Sprite for Koro :D
Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordVK