Atlas Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One day I'm going to make it through my list of anime to watch. I just finished Cowboy Bebop, and next on the list is Durarara. 
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Bebop is awesome but the ending is too sad. I read online the reason he died was because they wanted no sequels.
    I keep seeing people's usernames suddenly upside-down. What's doing on with that?
    Reactions: 1 person
    ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    Is it consistent or random? If you're seeing it on the same people, it could be that they're just using upside characters lᴉʞǝ ʇɥᴉs˙
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    Huh, I didn't know you could do that. That's really cool aha
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    You need to turn your monitor around. It happens to me all the time. So if I like a video on YouTube, I actually pressed the dislike button, just because I turned accidentally my monitor upside down. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    If anyone here watches American Idol, you should support my friend Amelia Eisenhauer. She made it into the top 24 and I can't wait to see how far she can go! Its so weird seeing people you know on tv and being recognized by people all over the country. I can officially say I knew someone famous before they were famous!
    I just finished Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates and boy I don't think a game has ever made me cry this much. If you haven't played it yet, go pick up a DS. It's worth it.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    *Picks up waifu's DS* Hey! This is Pokemon Y! WTH?!?!
    Acne is just pointless. What is the point of a pimple on your spine. I imagine my body just trying to make things worse like "Oh yeah, let's put a ton of acne, but only where he can't reach it! That'll teach him!"
    I always hear potato-potato (where one is said like "ay" and the other "ah") and I wonder, who says it like "ah"? I've never actually heard anyone say it like that.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I'd call everything that is significantly high enough a mountain, because I'm pretty much used to everything being flat.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I went to Florida once on vacation and it drove me crazy because it was much too flat!  I don't think I could ever actually live somewhere without mountains.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I lived in Sacramento California for a couple of months, and on a really clear day you could see a mountain peaking out of the pollution. I forgot which range it was. It was miserable. No forests, no mountains. But there was a dirty river nearby.
    I should probably make a to-do list for my game. You know, design x character. Sketch this cut scene. Build x map. Does that mean I'm going to? Knowing me, probably not
    How does scripting even work anyway? As someone who doesn't, it looks like you just slam your face into the keyboard and hope it does what you want it to
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    It's coding, following the rules of JavaScript (for MV) or Ruby (for VX Ace). How easy it is to make one depends on if you have any coding experience at all though.
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    The only coding I know it the extreme basics of CSS back when I did stuff on deviantART
    I see the little number for the most users online and it makes me want to break that number. Unfortunately, I'm not planning to make 3,173 accounts just to break a record. Who wants to help me try to break it? Mass log in!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Like a DoS attack, only caused by the very users it denies.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I think that date with the most online was set the day the 2014 IGMC was announced or something like that. So maybe now that MV is out the net IGMC will see that number broken?
    Whenever I'm driving in a dream, I'm always in the back drivers seat without a gearshift, and the breaks never work all the way. My dream-me is in for some really expensive insurance
    I notice everyone who's put out a game has something to call their dev team. I am my own dev team, so I get to choose it. Too bad Atlas Games is taken  :/ 
    My favorite part of making a game is the planning period. Me and my team get a base idea of two or three things that will be there, and then after that everyone throws out any thing that pops into their head. With my team, it usually leads to a lot of suffering and deep characters to explore. 
    Does anyone know of a nice sprite that's playing the piano and/or a better piano sprite than the RTP. I'm missing that grand piano action
    Went and downloaded some sf2 files and got four different didgeridoos. I'm happy
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yay! I love the didgeridoo. I need to investigate about getting a VST of one. Enjoy the goodies you find!
    How much is MV and is it worth it? Bare in mind I'm a student so not much money comes my way in the first place :/
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Imo of you have vx/ace you don't really need to upgrade, there are some really great new features like Mac,iOS and android exporting plus the ability to edit while play testing but I would wait for it to go on sale...whenever that may be. 

I think it's about 80$ 
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    MV is $79.99, as you can see here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/rpg-maker-mv

I have yet to use it personally but it has a lot of features not used in Ace by default, bigger resolution, built in mouse support, more flexible scripting system and just a lot of other little things. Also can be used on mac now and can export to html5 for browser games and can also export games to be played on phones. Long story short you get a lot for your money's worth. 
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    If you are short on money, then no.  Wait till you have money to burn.  Especially if you have another maker to use in the mean time.

MV has lots of new stuff, but MV is also missing stuff from Ace.  Also, there is nothing in MV that is absolute must have or actually outdates Ace or XP.

I would recommend to wait till you have money to spend and then try the trial to see if you like the software (or think it is worth it to upgrade).

Money is much much more important to a college student then any game engine software.  I suggest starting up some savings accounts first and save enough money to not be low on money.
    I wish to apologize to everyone, due to issues at home I've not had access to my computer in a long time, and all data for Cicero except extremely early beta is gone. I no longer have a pc, and can't do anything towards rpg maker for a while. Sorry guys
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!
Always remember kids keep a copy of you email with your download code in it or you will never find it again in your email :kaocry:
Dragon quest IX just released a definitive edition that has a 2D top-down RPG mode for the entire game, AKA you can play the entire game as if it was made for super Nintendo, i WISH i didn't already buy the original version or else I would get this version to get some ideas for my game and honestly the story was tooooo boring for me to play again. Hmm I'm sure somebody will do a lets play in 2D mode on YouTube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nazu