Atlas Rose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its always nice when you export your game and send it to the testers only to realize you set the player at the wrong starting point
    sapiboong
    sapiboong
    Haha that moment :")
    Sky Usanin
    Yeah, that has already happened to me once
    Yeah, after life came and kicked my butt I'm not gonna be able to finish my IGMC project in time without cutting back on a lot. Oh well. I'll still finish it, though!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    fin-ish! fin-ish!
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Yeah! Don't not let nothin' hold ya back none! Get that game going!
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Same feelings over here :) I do work better under pressure though, so I' making more progress than ever now,
    I have slept so much since yesterday but I'm still tired. It's like my body is convinced sleep cures sunburn, haha
    I came home from my campout last night with burns so bad my face is swollen and i can't stand. All this and the IGMC is the thing on my mind, haha
    Time to spend threw days with no access to my IGMC project. I see myself stressing out on day 2
    Waking up at 6am to work on my IGMC project. yup, this is the life
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I've been working straight since 9AM

It's only 3:45PM and already I wanna sleep *yawn*
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    It's 10am for me. I should probably be packing for my campout tomorrow but I want to finish this scene
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Ahahaha.

Thats so me.

"Just one more cutscene!!"

xD
    Now about 48 or so hours total into my IGMC project and I have 3/8 of the game itself complete, half the art, and maybe 30 minutes of actual gameplay. Not bad for a first project, I'd say
    LTN Games
    LTN Games
    Congrats ! :)
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Pretty cool, and when you know how to do it the next time would be more faster
    I asked my father for help in making puzzle more difficult. He has now been at my PC for 20 minutes mumbling about crystals
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    Turns out he misunderstood the puzzle. He made it deceptively difficult and added a whole new dynamic, but it went the opposite direction of what I'd intended. Not made for someone who's only used RM once or twice
    Atlas Rose
    Atlas Rose
    Sorry, typo. Not bad
    Artificer
    Artificer
    There are people that likes challenge, so who knows maybe it will work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sand is basically small rocks
Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ActualDemon