ATT_Turan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really wish the event editor could do switch statements without busting out into a plugin function.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ThreeSixNine
    ThreeSixNine
    I know there is a line count limit to script call boxes but I've never bothered to check if there's a line length limit...
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Imagine using the script command that much as opposed to just having your own function in a plugin. Sounds nightmarish. Personally I run as much as I can from functions since RM executes each script call individually as an eval. Which forces a lot of extra lines of code. Basically terrible for memory management.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    @ImaginaryVillain I have no problem writing some scripts and plugin functions as necessary, but I like to stick to the event editor as much as possible...frankly, I have better uses for my limited time than memorizing all of the internal functions and variables of the MV engine :p
    Weirdest thing I've ever done...spent an hour troubleshooting a new plugin glitch to discover it came from two plugins I've been using the entire time. Haven't updated. Just started.
    Happy pi day, y'all.
    Alador
    Alador
    Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so ig today is their birthday! :D
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    I dunno...I feel like what you've received might be an appropriate reward for that kind of knowledge :wink::stickytongue:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alador
    Alador
    Alador
    (wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a geek) Maybe I brought this living nightmare upon us by ritualistically reciting the digits of pi... oh shoot-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kono