ATT_Turan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BTW demo will be out soon, you're in the credits. thank you so much for your support :)
    I finished filling one display cabinet with my vintage '80s Star Wars figures. Then I started looking at things on the Anime Figures subreddit...
    Misery
    Misery
    I got a ton of the latter, not enough for one franchise to fill a cabinet, but overall got three.
    g'morning. lol
    • Haha
    Reactions: ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Sadly so...and I have to drive off in, like, five hours, but I don't feel tired.
    Tiamat-86
    Tiamat-86
    thats probably around the time i'll be going to bed. sun up = sleepy time
    Magus avatar homey!
    Tiamat-86
    Tiamat-86
    Glenn > Ayla > Magus
    edit: i was drawing a blank trying to remember Magus's real name when i'm normally really good at remembering useless game lore. i knew it started with a J. drawing a blank was bugging me so had to look it up again, it was Janus.
    Huh...I just wrote my 1,000th post. I clearly need a life :p
    Reactions: Shaz and Vis_Mage
    Jragyn
    Jragyn
    you're probably one of the most active faces I've seen around here in the javascript threads and stuff over the last couple months. Congrats my dude :)
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Welcome to the club of non-lifers xD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    life is overrated. Keep posting.
    I really wish the event editor could do switch statements without busting out into a plugin function.
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ThreeSixNine
    ThreeSixNine
    I know there is a line count limit to script call boxes but I've never bothered to check if there's a line length limit...
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Imagine using the script command that much as opposed to just having your own function in a plugin. Sounds nightmarish. Personally I run as much as I can from functions since RM executes each script call individually as an eval. Which forces a lot of extra lines of code. Basically terrible for memory management.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    @ImaginaryVillain I have no problem writing some scripts and plugin functions as necessary, but I like to stick to the event editor as much as possible...frankly, I have better uses for my limited time than memorizing all of the internal functions and variables of the MV engine :p
    Weirdest thing I've ever done...spent an hour troubleshooting a new plugin glitch to discover it came from two plugins I've been using the entire time. Haven't updated. Just started.
    Happy pi day, y'all.
    Alador
    Alador
    Fun fact: one of the characters in my game is actually a manifestation/personification of PI, so ig today is their birthday! :D
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    I dunno...I feel like what you've received might be an appropriate reward for that kind of knowledge :wink::stickytongue:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Alador
    Alador
    Alador
    (wow I just typed pi in caps lock like I would when typing Math.PI for javascript I'm such a geek) Maybe I brought this living nightmare upon us by ritualistically reciting the digits of pi... oh shoot-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine