Recent content by Austrian

1. Austrian

How to implement every possible Yanfly Tips & Tricks effect in MZ with VisuStella plugins

Nice work! Though I was wondering for applying the Aura (such as Trueshot Aura) is there a way to apply it to battle members only, instead of all party members?
  2. Austrian

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I do use die roll outside of skill. Originally, I was using the common events action sequences and use the variables in there to determine the hit and damage. But thought about converting it all into the skill notes tab. I was trying to figure out how to get rid of the miss + damage occurring...
  3. Austrian

Didn't think to try pre-apply but unfortunately, that didn't work either. It doesn't seem to check the last IF statement on whether the attack hit was a miss or not.
  4. Austrian

Yeah, I know, but I get the same outcome even if I set it to physical attacks. I am trying to let a random variable determine if the hit is successful or not. If I set the class or enemy traits hit chance to 0 attacks always miss, if I set it to 100% or a certain hit, I get this issue...
  5. Austrian

Yeah, I've tried this many times over in many different ways. No matter what, whenever the enemy or player misses an attack, the game registers it as both a hit and miss. Since I also use Visustella's weakness pop-up plugin you can see the resist popup appear along with the damage. I also posted...
  6. Austrian

Sorry for the late reply, but I tried the method of adding 15 in the damage formula and changing the pre-damage to if(target.mp > $gameVariables.value(125)), when the miss occurs it now says "Miss" -15 instead of "Miss" -1.
  7. Austrian

Hmm, I understand what you mean but I am not sure how to implement it. Because from my understanding something has to go inside the damage formula correct? For skill notetags I went with: <JS Pre-Damage> if(target.mp > v[125]){ target.result().missed = true; } </JS Pre-Damage> But I am not...
  8. Austrian

I am not sure if this is a bug feature in VisuStella's Battlecore plugin or my damage formula is wrong. But whenever I use this damage formula: b.mp <= v[125] ? 15 : b.result().missed = true; with v[125] being a random number between 1-20, if the attack is successful, the target takes 15...
  9. Austrian

Trying it out, but the skill is un-selectable even if there's an enemy with the state ID in the field. Edit: I forgot, .isStateAffected(x) doesn't work for passive states. Forgot I had to use target.states().includes($dataStates[x]) instead. So the skill now works as intended :). Thanks for the...
  10. Austrian

Alright thanks, I'll give it a shot!
  11. Austrian

Hello, is there a way to use allow a skill to only target an enemy with a certain state?
  12. Austrian

Anyway to add Custom Class Parameters in MZ?

@Trihan I just realize there's no way to add these parameters to weapons and items are there? Oh nevermind I think I figured it out.
  13. Austrian

Wow, thanks for all the replies. @Trihan now that I've seen an example I now understand how I can code the classes and formula. Really appreciate the help guys.
  14. Austrian

Thanks for the reply, but you wouldn't happen to have an example would you?
  15. Austrian

Hello all, Is there a way to setup custom growth parameters for classes in MZ, similar to YEP Base and Class parameters in MV? I like to setup a formula for growth base parameters and experience levels per class. But haven't been able to figure out how to do this in MZ. I do have VisuStella's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a six week summer break from making my game, hoping some inspiration would magically strike me and I'd easily finish the last minigame and find the remaining music, but no such luck :D Guess I'll soon have to just sit down again and grind the project to the finish line. Well, at least I played a couple of good games. The Messenger was fun (when it didn't cause you rage) and currently playing World End Syndrome.
Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan001