AvarinaSkye
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Someone" changed out my motherboard or something, and so I had my computer reinstalled, and he had forgotten to save all my art and work :I it's my fault as well, not saving on my drive
    Aleks
    Aleks
    Is it Windows 7? If so, even upon re-installation if it was done upon the same drive there should be a "windows.old" file in the main drive's root directory.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    They would have had to format your hard drive or replace it to totally lose everything. If he just replaced it, all of your files could still be in tact.
    So, my boyfriend challenged me to return to my game. Well, first of all: he wanted me to change to GameMaker studios; second: having a full schedule at the 'Red Bullseye' store is not helping, and three: I am too absorbed into Persona Q now that I got my 3DS back :L
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    How dare he try to deviate you from the one true faith? All hail Degica! Long live to Enterbrain!

I'm Not completely Not jealous Not, about the Persona Q thing. No I'm really not. <_<... >_>
    AvarinaSkye
    I need something new to listen to: alt, pop, k-pop, & j-pop (or even something real catchy). Suggestions?
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Tango, because, why not? ;)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    DDR is all about catchy.
    AvarinaSkye
    AvarinaSkye
    @Nirwanda I like that, very soothing and nice.

@Sharm I have had a couple of DDR songs in my playlists before xD too bad they don't fave full versions
    If anyone has seen an anime called Cross Ange (sexy girls/machines/dragons anime) I am just SO mad at the recent episode- crying and frustrated at the same time.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Why? Just try to relax, being frustrated at the anime won't help things any :p

maybe try to gather some inspiration!
    AvarinaSkye
    AvarinaSkye
    QQ but... it's hard to let go of dead characters
    Cleaned up the ugly laundry pile from my bedroom floor, and found Gunther, for the fifth time. YOU'RE NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM ME, GUNTHER!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    O_O Who is Gunther?
    AvarinaSkye
    AvarinaSkye
    A pet Penguin on Adventure Time x) I have this really small stuffed toy of him, and I always seem to lose him.
    I have sticky notes of game dev stuff to do, but I can't stand being on my butt for long.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I know the feeling! I usually end up carrying my tablet around while I draw, or setting up my laptop so I can stand up and use it.
    AvarinaSkye
    AvarinaSkye
    Ah, that sounds like a good idea, maybe I can steal my bf's laptop, he barely uses it for his games -v-
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I like to take my laptop outside and either sit on the porch or lay down somewhere in the woods nearby to work; whenever I have time and it's light enough to anyway.
    I still feel like I'm a bit stuck :/
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Post a thread in whatever maker support you're using, OR in general discussion in the Game Dev Forum.... and we'll see what we can do to UNstuck ya.
    AvarinaSkye
    AvarinaSkye
    Ahaha, thank you. I was looking through the tutorials yesterday, and that relieved me a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx