Recent content by averagecelery

1. averagecelery

What script call could I use to check if a certain button was being pressed through a conditional br

I'm using Dekita's Full Keyboard Input plugin. So I have a common event that has a loop with a conditional branch. It's checking whether the user is pressing A or not, but I need to check through a script call since the input is available through the plugin only. I'm just asking for the call I...
  2. averagecelery

@Uzuki Thanks so much. I don't understand how I didn't find it after so much looking...

@Uzuki Thanks so much. I don't understand how I didn't find it after so much looking. @AwesomeCool rip
  3. averagecelery

Oh my god. Someone let me know once they've found a good solution to the MV music delay issue...

Oh my god. Someone let me know once they've found a good solution to the MV music delay issue. I'm dying send help.
  4. averagecelery

Yanfly Message Core is not working at all...

Well this post can be taken down.. I figured out I had to make the name of the file exactly the same as it is in the script. My mistake :-/
  5. averagecelery

Yanfly Message Core is not working at all...

So I'm using Yanfly's Message Core plugin (of course), but literally nothing is showing up when I use a message. Windows open normally. The game pauses so the game thinks the message is showing but there's nothing. I've tried doing everything. I used the default version of everything, I turned...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz