Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Asked a child in the bus if it would pull its mask up and the mom who sat somewhere else started yelling at me and promising that she would curb stomp me if I ever dare to do that again.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Avery Unfortunatly, you'll meet many people like that. They don't care. Perhaps they think the virus isn't real, maybe they think it won't get them, or perhaps they just don't like being told what to do. Whatever the reason, they exist and they're not going away. It sucks.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Regardless of the fact that it is a child or they might have a reason (like respatory problems) not to wear a mask simply asking/telling someone in a normal way to put their mask on shouldnt envoke said response. Period
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    People are just silly with how they are handling this. I developed a sinus infection yesterday and to be safe I told work I was going to do remote teaching rest of the week in case we're wrong on what it is as some of the symptoms are very similar. And all work said was please do.
    The semester start has been a total trainwreck and chaos, but at least I'll finally be a Bachelor of Science (if I don't mess up on wednesday)
    After only 6 changes in my shedule, the thing is still temporary. Everytime someone asks me when I am free, I can only say "I don't know yet"
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I thought not knowing my Saturday schedule until Friday was bad but that sounds super frustrating. :(
    The only part of the advent calendar that is missing is the content for christmas. And I am clueless af xD
    Reactions: KakonComp
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You've been doing this for years, it's gotta be hard to come up with something new. I wanna draw some new tiles for halloween and I've already made everything I've come up with.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ideas, ideas. . . . Bûche de Noël, Santa Lucia crown, Gingerbread house, spindle style tree ornaments, a bulb from christmas lights (working and broken), the string of christmas lights, a tinsel garland. Shoot, now I want to make a game where you decorate your house.
    Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I hope the university doesn't change their mind in middle of midterm exams. That is going to be a disaster for everyone.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    So glad I'm not in school right now, I remember feeling gipped by online classes with absent teachers when I was in school a decade ago, can't imagine how bad it is now with everyone having to do it that way.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    I’ve been on break from college for a year now, and though for unrelated reasons, it was well timed to avoid COVID in the area.
    Sometimes I edit stuff so long that I wonder if I had been faster starting from scratch...
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Indie devs will never be fast. Quality is more important - in the final iteration. Minimum viable product will save time in short term development cycles.
    Reactions: Dororo
    Dororo
    Dororo
    Sometime editors will put so much notes on your manuscripts that you'll wonder why they didn't write the thing on their own XD.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    :kaocry: This.
    Winter is annoying to create, I guess 3 seasons are enough.
    Stuff that annoys me: people that request stuff and don't answer in any way to the people helping them.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Avery, lol, I understand now where you are thinking. Yeah, people like to forget the manner, sorry. But please, do not let those people into your skin. You are the sun in this forum.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I help people as much as I can too. Most people will thank me, but others will not do it because they perceived my help are not enough for them. And not an absolute answer.
    CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    People that only show up whenever they need help/request and doesn't engage in the community are generally not worth the time.
    After so many months, today was the first day I forgot my mask at home. Replacement mask from the public transport company is a sice of foam rubber with holes for the ears. Ew.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Reminds me of when kids forgot their PE kit at school, and they'd be told to root around in a container filled with random, old clothes to wear for PE. It was always gross in my mind, so I just outright refused.
    Avery
    Avery
    Eeeeewwwww D:
    Thank god my bf forgot his mask in my office a while ago, so I can use that for the rest of the day.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I work in hospitals so I have access to masks that way. I do have to sell my soul to the "PPE tzar" if something happens to a mask during a shift.
    MZ resource advent calendar - anyone wanna add some ideas to my brainstorming? What do you like to see?
    ??????
    ??????
    I vote for large icons!!! :)
    Ideally 256x256, but i'd settle for 128 :p
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    More Battle backgrounds: Forest, jungle, elven town, villages, or... If whole entire battle background is too much then perhaps... battle background parts so the user can by himself "compose" something in PS?
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Oh god yesss! Maybe some pet stuff, i mean basket, bowl, cat tower, or sth? :D
    If anyone likes stop motion and drum machines, a friend of mine started a channel combining both:3
    You're MZ angels are adorable go very well with my WIP heaven tiles!
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Avery, can I named town as your username? I think it would be better than randomness generator naming lol. Anyhow, thank you for considering and think about it. I think it is ok, but I am better safe than sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical