Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Winter is annoying to create, I guess 3 seasons are enough.
    Stuff that annoys me: people that request stuff and don't answer in any way to the people helping them.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Avery, lol, I understand now where you are thinking. Yeah, people like to forget the manner, sorry. But please, do not let those people into your skin. You are the sun in this forum.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I help people as much as I can too. Most people will thank me, but others will not do it because they perceived my help are not enough for them. And not an absolute answer.
    CraneSoft
    CraneSoft
    People that only show up whenever they need help/request and doesn't engage in the community are generally not worth the time.
    After so many months, today was the first day I forgot my mask at home. Replacement mask from the public transport company is a sice of foam rubber with holes for the ears. Ew.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Reminds me of when kids forgot their PE kit at school, and they'd be told to root around in a container filled with random, old clothes to wear for PE. It was always gross in my mind, so I just outright refused.
    Avery
    Avery
    Eeeeewwwww D:
    Thank god my bf forgot his mask in my office a while ago, so I can use that for the rest of the day.
    MZ resource advent calendar - anyone wanna add some ideas to my brainstorming? What do you like to see?
    ??????
    ??????
    I vote for large icons!!! :)
    Ideally 256x256, but i'd settle for 128 :p
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    More Battle backgrounds: Forest, jungle, elven town, villages, or... If whole entire battle background is too much then perhaps... battle background parts so the user can by himself "compose" something in PS?
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Oh god yesss! Maybe some pet stuff, i mean basket, bowl, cat tower, or sth? :D
    If anyone likes stop motion and drum machines, a friend of mine started a channel combining both:3
    You're MZ angels are adorable go very well with my WIP heaven tiles!
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Avery, can I named town as your username? I think it would be better than randomness generator naming lol. Anyhow, thank you for considering and think about it. I think it is ok, but I am better safe than sorry.
    Remote teaching is not as bad as having to listen to remote lessons, but after more than a week i Still have no clue if the people understand what I am talking about.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I literally sleep while my teacher talks away 8 am in the morning. Hundred times worse when you have to 'listen' to maths XD I'm pretty sure at least half of the people aren't understanding what you say. Either because... they just don't or they are like me :)
    The_Sarah
    The_Sarah
    When in doubt... POP QUIZ!

For my birthday, I pixelated myself a peanutbutter-brownie-reese's-pieces-cake :3
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Yes! I want one! I hope, you have a nice party. My husband and I will be on a hike this day, but maybe we'll see each other at night or tomorrow. Have fun!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, looks yummy! I mean, it would totally kill me (stupid allergies), but I still wanna eat it. Glad I'm halfway around the world and can't be tempted. But I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Diabetes cake, my favorite!

(Jk this looks delicious)
    While it might sound crazy for some, 3 months till advent, I think I have to start soon...
    Avery
    Avery
    Very likely. I just worry that some things i consider making for it are done and released before december by others
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think having a choice of things, even if they're very similar, is always nice. Do what makes you happy. :)
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Variants are always good. I can't get enough of different bookcases, beds, potted plants, trees etc.

Otherwise choose a less explored theme. The chances are fewer that much stuff will be released before december, like modern and sci-fi or some of the dungeon themes.
    Hope you have a nice weekend :)
    Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's a great tutorial. You explained yourself well with words and pictures both. I'm sure many will find it useful. Anymore tutorials planned for the future? :) One tutorial I'd personally love to see, is one that shows people a good way of mapping towns. You know, so as to help people create better looking buildings, and more interesting, vibrant settlements.
    isekai_no_narrator
    isekai_no_narrator
    A really really good tutorial. I like the constant eye for realism and detail. Without losing the playful fairytale feeling. It is easy to see and follow how an artist looks at such things.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Thank you so much for sharing some great pointers!

I just learned about shift mapping a couple days ago so actually no how to fix that carpet edge in your sixth point. :D

Great job on the tutorial!
    I am supposed to help the new students on campus how to start studying at our campus and all the formal and informal stuff at the beginning of the semester during kind of an online class. Any suggestions how to make that as fun as possible?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    You could play to their desire to pass and emphasize that these are the tools in order to succeed. Or something like that.
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Movie or anime quotes usually help.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Alcohol. :LZSwink:
    Hey dear, If you can please get back to me asap about what i messaged you. I need a better way to communicate with you if you are interested in the offer though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 2 ---

Survivalist: Now,I going to Test you: Fishing with Spear
M.Spear Knight: Leave it to me.
(M.Spear Knight Spearing the Fish with His Battle Spear)
M.Spear Knight: How it is?
Survivalist: I know you did it,but...Is that the Spear for Battle,not for Fishing?
M.Spear Knight: But,is that same?
Survivalist: (Sigh)...Whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SosukeTheBro