Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I consider making small daily resources to keep everyone else happy through these times. What do you think?
    Thus proabably being stuck at home soonish, I do my best and resort my stuff at home to get more space and to remind myself of what I actually have.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Are you going to shopping? Or are you clean your house? I cannot guess what you doing.
    Avery
    Avery
    I go though my stuff and put it back in a better sorted way. That way I can have more room e.g. on my desk, that I have not used in a while as I did not work from home since months ;3
    Anyone else checking their food shelves and finding a lot of stuff you can barely remember you ever bought?
    The Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Boardgame from the early 80's is surprisingly amazing. Found it at a thrift store and with the game being older than every player joining we had tons of fun.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    That's amazing! I love anything Holmes-related- how does the game play? Is it really like a Holmes story in board game form?
    Avery
    Avery
    It is just like the original Novels, you have kind of an intro text and then you can choose several places to go and collect informations. In the end you have to get the right bits and find out who's lying and why and solve the case :3 We played with 5 people as team and it was great.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    Sounds awesome! Thanks for posting this- always love seeing stuff like it.
    Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Really? You've seem to be on a roll lately when it comes to resources :3 But I guess it never hurts to start early. ^^
    Avery
    Avery
    I spend so much time on my thesis that the things I do resourcewise feel a lot more like.. tiny inbetween things, maybe that's it^^
    Asking people to do my poll for my thesis makes me feel like I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. "Do you have a few minutes to talk about meetings?"
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Unfortunately, I don't know enough German to take part in a poll. Hope it all goes well. :)
    Reactions: Avery
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I don't, but couldn't you like... translate the questions then translate our answers? Or is that going overboard?
    Reactions: Avery
    Avery
    Avery
    Thank you! :3
    I think, the problem is that then it gets to the point where my prof could discuss wheather the translation was REALLY accurate. But I'll keep it in mind in case I really get not enough otherwise :3
    The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.
    Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
    May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
    loopk
    Dear Ms. Shaz

We become indebted to.
    > You might want to PM them instead of posting on their feed.Everyone can see their feed.
    Thank you for the advice.

Could you tell me how to operate PM?
    Thank you in advance.

Dear Ms. Avery
    We become indebted to.
    I would like to ask you about the terms of use on February 17 (Mon),
    Your message has been sent.
    Could you contact me?

Thank you in advance.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @loopk Click on the person's name. It will pop up a window. The window will say "Start A Conversation". This is how to send a private message.
    loopk
    Dear Ms. mlogan

We become indebted to.
    Thank you for contacting us.

> Click on the person's name.It will pop up a window.
    > The window will say "Start A Conversation". This is how to send a private message.
    understood.
    Thank you very much.
    Love your stuff Avery, you're an inspiration to me and honestly without you half of my game would not exist ^^ Please don't stop!!!!
    Storm is real here, we even heard noise of stuff crashing somewhere outside in the dark.
    Someone giftet me a huge bag of cheddar (about 2.3 kilos). Any ideas for tasty stuff I could made to get rid of it? So far, mac and cheese and nachos are planned.
    What are your favourite resources (characters, specific tiles...) older makers had and MV hasn't and why?
    Wanted to add something to the resource spotlight to find out the person took all stuff down cause of lack of responses in september. Sad times.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    *spits, wipes oily hands on rag* "Yep, folk used to come from all ova ta put their resources up for the town. O'course, that was before the war. Nowadays I guess folk done moved on to other indie platforms."
    Reactions: MMMm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis