Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
    May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You might want to PM them instead of posting on their feed. Everyone can see their feed.
    Love your stuff Avery, you're an inspiration to me and honestly without you half of my game would not exist ^^ Please don't stop!!!!
    Storm is real here, we even heard noise of stuff crashing somewhere outside in the dark.
    Someone giftet me a huge bag of cheddar (about 2.3 kilos). Any ideas for tasty stuff I could made to get rid of it? So far, mac and cheese and nachos are planned.
    What are your favourite resources (characters, specific tiles...) older makers had and MV hasn't and why?
    Wanted to add something to the resource spotlight to find out the person took all stuff down cause of lack of responses in september. Sad times.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    *spits, wipes oily hands on rag* "Yep, folk used to come from all ova ta put their resources up for the town. O'course, that was before the war. Nowadays I guess folk done moved on to other indie platforms."
    Reactions: MMMm
    Sometimes I have random resource recommendations of lesser known sites or threads but I have no clue where to drop them... thought of making a thread to collect such spotlights, but I'm not sure if that's okay in the resource section.
    Kes
    Kes
    |I'd put them in the appropriate Resource section, in collected lists, the way that Granny's Lists were done.
    My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
    callmedan
    callmedan
    If it's possible, I'd like to see how to edit square tiles (like cliff or water autotile) into rounded tiles.
    Annwfn
    Annwfn
    Hello, do you know a way I could create autotiles? I have a 2x2 tree that I animated through events and (it has 3 frames) and I would really like it if I could turn it into a tile A1 animation instead, so I can save on event slots (believe me or not, my map has reached 999 event slot maximum). Can you help me with this? Thank you!
    Was about to fiddle on resources when i realized I forgot my external hard drive in the office ._.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Tigantic and MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Jeez... Thats unfortunate, on the bright side... alright I couldn't come up with something... *plays sad music*
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Avery sets out very clearly the terms for using her resources, including what you need to do for commercial use, in the first post of her thread.
    Joka
    Joka
    hmm... i cant seem to delete this post. I've found the answer, in which is to send her the free copy when i done.
    Kes
    Kes
    You can't delete these posts, only Mods and Admin can do that.
    I hope you all have a good transition into the new year. 2019 was busy but definitly better than 2018 and I'm excited for 2020.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Transitioning from one year to another is always scary, but sometimes it's is physically painful. I hope it doesn't hurt this year.
    How is everyone's advent going? I hope you all have a good time :3
    Hi, Avery! I don't know if you got my PM. I was just wondering if you would be willing to make a couple sprite bases for me. Hope you're having a good week! :hhappy:
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask questions like this, that is not their purpose. My memory is that in at least one of her threads she makes it clear that she does not accept commissions. If you check her threads, you will also see that she is very busy atm making her Advent calendar.
    JessicaGarris
    JessicaGarris
    Sorry about that! I tried to delete it, but it wouldn't let me.
    Advent calendars have to be one of my favourite christmas traditions.
    Hi Avery, first of all thank you so much for your resources, they're really handy for my project.
    And also, if you agree, since you uploaded your sprite too, I was thinking to add your character for my game.
    Just one question: what kind of music do you like? Do you have a favourite band or artist?
    Of course you'll have a free copy when it'll be finished. I hope you're a patient person, eheh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaporware_Studios