Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?
    I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
    draw this again.png
    I remade my very first Pixel Art Work ever. 10 years difference, and believe it or not, right has less colors.
    Made a thanksgiving cake :3
    IMG_20211003_092844.jpg
    Avery
    Avery
    Not that much. Potato, Mushroom, grains and carrots, that's all.
    Avery
    Avery
    And after we had it, it was delicious. It was a basket made out of yeast based dough, filles with an almond paste and an apple-cinnamon filling layerd on top of each other, closed with fruit and marzipan. For some reason I had that vision of such a cake and though it was a lot of improvising, the result was very autumny and tasty :3
    Reactions: Sharm
    RivalRamen_Games
    RivalRamen_Games
    OHHHH! My dang appetite wants that... I'm trying to keep it under control! XD
    Recipe?? Please??? Before it takes over and wants all the nom-noms???
    Me (last Thursday): So, now I will...
    Random Virus: NO
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You fell sick too, huh? I'm just recovering from some random thing as well. No idea what it was or where it came from, just appeared and made me feel like complete crap for a few days.
    Avery
    Avery
    Yeah, it went from "huh, my eyes hurt" to "uh, let me die" in a few days.
    Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    I might have been guilty of this a few times before. Not RPG Maker related, though. Either the suggested solution was hard for me to try or I know it wouldn't work, so I either didn't know how to or want to respond, or just forgot about the issue, if it's not important.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    But I've always made sure to say "thanks in advance" first every time I ask something. I might also come back to give an update, even if it has been a long time, if such issue persists or I found an actual solution.
    Mr. Detective
    Mr. Detective
    So, on that note, all of you, let me:
    - Thank you in advance for whatever you would do for me in the future.
    - Apologize in advance for whatever faults I might commit to offend you in the future.
    - Screw you to hell in advance for whatever you might do to piss me off in the future.

Sincerely,
    Me.
    Since Advent 2021 is slowly filling up, is there anything you'd love to see?
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Ohhhhhh, what do you think about another ship option or two for our Vehicle sheets?

I can think of a couple of other things but they're more niche.

Ships or not I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year. You never cease to amaze me! :LZSexcite:
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Zombie fairy
    RivalRamen_Games
    RivalRamen_Games
    Magical girls!!! Or cats! Or... *Gasp* Magical cat-girls!!! :kaojoy:
    I started editing the SF autotiles as well and I am really happy of the difference it makes. Still no clue how to call what I do to the SF tiles. AveRymake? xD

Attachments

• Wip.png
      Wip.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 48
    Now that 75% of the calendar is released: Got any new favourites? Anything you already implemented in your game?
    Reactions: Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    overall, my favorites so far are the forest tiles, especially the autumn version, but the multiple bed position set has to be up toward the top as well. it's so simple yet it adds so much depth to a room, and i'll certainly be using both. oh and thank you for these delightful gifts!
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    as Wayward Matian says, it's always the basic things -- things you need that just aren't there at hand. and then, suddenly, Avery has made them for us!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Oh, forget what I said...my favorite is going to be the forest tiles...

Off-topic: I like your profile pic...
    Another side effect of Covid: I only made two kinds of christmas cookies this year and have still not run out, cause I lack the people to share them with.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I would say mail me some but international mail of foodstuffs probably doesn't go well right now.

I'm going to make some mexican hot chocolate cookies though! I just need to go buy some ingredients.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Avery, you know how to make the cookies. Wow, that is great thing to know that you are cook too.
    Orex_
    Orex_
    In my country (USA) people around me don't care so we go door to door (masks of course) and give them out.
    More than 1/3rd of the calendar has been released by now already :o Which was your favourite day? What are you hoping for?
    Avery
    Avery
    Awww, thank you :3 I tried to make a very balanced calendar, having something for everyone and covering all the topics I can add something useful to^^

Well, then today must've been something you liked, huh? ;D Modern is difficult for me though, as I feel like the fantasy tiles are more style consistent and have better quality in MZ, so I have a better pool of stuff to work with.
    Avery
    Avery
    Aww, the wolves are one of my favourites as well :3 If you liked the mermaids you will probably enjoy *shuffle's through the very elaborate release plan* next Tuesday ;3
    Lady_JJ
    Lady_JJ
    I really liked the trees and the woodsy artifacts.
    In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
    What kinds of tutorials would you like to see in the future?
    Halcy0n
    Halcy0n
    I like evented system tutorials, preferably medium to advanced difficulty.
    Reactions: Avery
    Avery
    Avery
    Mapping with cliffs sounds like a good idea :)

How to make that game is actually pretty easy: Step one - Summon a demon and sell your soul

I have some ideas on how to make that kill quest, will keep that in mind^^

You mean, tiles or sprites? They have very different workflows for me - I don't even use the same program usually for them ;3

Will keep that in mind, thank you^^
    TeiRaven
    TeiRaven
    Both tiles and sprites, actually! I thought the ways you used the head variations to create different actions was super clever. But in terms of what I'd like to see a future tutorial on, I was thinking of tiles.
    So, I now know the first person with covid and had contact with someone who had contact with that person. Hello self-isolation.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Shaz and Sigony
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I work in hospitals and have been in contact with a number of co-workers who ended up testing positive. The CDC pretty much gave up on the self-isolation for healthcare workers since we wear masks anyhow. Add in the fact that there have been multiple times where people who were found to be positive but wearing a mask never infected any of the hundreds they came in contact......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheyzo