Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Zeichenfläche 1.png
    Any wishes or suggestions?
    Avery
    Avery
    @tumsterfest Do you mean for the worldmap or as actual map?

@Villhelm Do you have any specific types of behaviours or characters that need some in mind?
    tumsterfest
    tumsterfest
    I don’t use a world map, so from my selfish perspective, I meant regular maps. There's just such a lack of tall natural objects in general.
    Villhelm
    Villhelm
    I haven’t done an extensive search recently so I apologize if some of these exist already but perhaps some townsfolk behaviours such as:
    - handshaking / exchanging bags of coins
    - sweeping
    - gardening
    - brushing horses
    - guards saluting
    I could put some Big Icons in the Advent Calendar, but I always worry that noone's gonna use them...
    LunarFlareStudios
    LunarFlareStudios
    I think it's worth a try though. Someone might actually want them, even if it's just one person.
    Considering replacing some of the down Etanara stuff from what the RTP is missing with own edits... opinions on that?
    Aethesia
    Aethesia
    Please! Please please please please please please please please please!
    Kes
    Kes
    Need you ask? We'll all descend on them like the locusts on the fields of Eygpt.
    8 kilos lost, goodbye covid pounds.
    Avery
    Avery
    I try to buy (and therefore use up) more veggies, cut out premade meals and when partys or family events take place I skip a meal to make up for it. I also rely on pre-packaged small snacks for the craving to keep the amount I eat then in check.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Avery
    Avery
    I take at least a small walk every day and when it is not too hot or cold I try to go jogging once a week or so, plus no sugary drinks at all. I don't go full "it must be super healthy", I try to find a good balance that I can keep up, like one of my lazy meals is a tortilla with hummus spread on it, some cheese and then zucchini and tomato as kind of a pizza like delicious meal.
    Reactions: Shaz
    BCj
    BCj
    Oooh well done!
    Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    It's because you're so old now :wink:
    tumsterfest
    tumsterfest
    There always seems to be a shortage of large natural objects, i.e. a volcano that isn't the same height as a toilet. Maybe large rock formations and redwood trees too.

Of course, there's probably a shortage of large objects because they're a huge pain to make haha
    I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...
    Thurdays a hike through a national park, Friday a trip to a French castle (and grocery stores) and Saturday a Titanic inspired dinner - this weekend is going to be exciting!
    About 8 pounds lost, and I walked a total of 79km (49 miles this week) :3
    Willibab
    Willibab
    @Avery Think I'm lvl 25, and on the yellow team. Don't recall what it's called :3 I only started playing again to catch shinies for my niece :p
    Avery
    Avery
    I have not planned to hike there in the near future, but I will be at a french castle on friday, I hope I remember to take some pictures^^ Though I might ruin my success on French food that day, too, they have too much tasty stuff... xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Worth it!
    Now Granny has some nice furniture for her living room, some poses, emotions and a bunch of cats. Hmmm, what's next?
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    Balls of yarn stacked up?
    Julijewels
    Julijewels
    Hello Avery,

You've asked the right person!

As a lover of all things elderly, it's time to bust out the big guns and by big guns I mean..

1. Matryoshka dolls
    2. Small statuettes that can be placed on tables such as angels, frogs, etc
    3. Porcelain dolls
    3. Google vintage and take inspiration from all of the posters, the TVs, the vehicles, typewriters, the clothing.
    2.5 of the covid kilos are gone, some more to go :3
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I was lucky enough to have a home gym (yard sales are awesome) and I used the early fears when we didn't know what was going on to inspire myself to use it more, never been healthier in my life than I ended up being under lockdowns ironically.

Good on you though, always good to take care of your health.
    Reactions: Avery
    Avery
    Avery
    I was quite overweight some years ago and managed to get myself into a healthy range, but online classes and the lonelyness that came with them threw me back again. It is not terrible though, and I know I can make it if I stick to "move more, eat less crap" xD
    reworkMZ.png
    To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
    Reactions: Ronyunderen and Kes
    Kes
    Kes
    Nicely done. I'm in the middle of doing tiles for MZ as well, but I suspect my workflow is a lot slower than yours.
    Avery
    Avery
    My workflow for those is all over the place, as I still need to do a lot on A5, B and C, A3 is released and A4 sits on my computer and I might wait for advent to release it... not sure... but especially the B and C are so time consuming...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DemiDevil