Avery

Awarded Medals 8

Birthday:
Sep 5, 1992 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur, Female, 27, from Minas Morgul

Restaff

The feel when you rendered your 3D Mod university project and handed it in in time \o/ Aug 14, 2019

1. Avery
      Avery
      So many christmas cookies I want to bake, so few time! D:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        5. Chill the dough and the cookie sheets for 10-15 minutes.
        6. Mix the cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
        7. Make 1 inch balls of dough and roll the tops in the cinnamon sugar. Most recipes coat the whole ball but I find they burn and stick to the pan so easily like that!
        8. Line the cookies up on your chilled cookie sheet. I usually use parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes.
        Dec 11, 2017
        Nightblade50 likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Dec 12, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Ooooh, soft gingersnaps. I'll have to try. My major complaint with gingersnaps is there's usually a little...too much snap.
        Dec 12, 2017
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
    2. Avery
      Avery
      Is tomorrow a holiday in your country, too? How do you celebrate it? I am curious ^^
      1. slimmmeiske2, Guiguimu and callmedan like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        I've already received many gifts from St. Nicholas. Gifts from work, from my grandparents and my parents. And I went to a concert yesterday (it was basically a big kids party for adults) and St. Nicholas' helpers were out in full force throwing us sweets. :3 (And I mean I do live in a city named after him, so we're all pretty big on it ;) )
        Dec 6, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. Dirge
        Dirge
        I miss that from when I lived in Germany, it's not a thing here in my homeland of Canada T_T
        Dec 6, 2017
      5. WhiteW
        WhiteW
        St. Nicholas is Santa Claus... I find it hilarious that Christmas is a celebration to witness the birth of a kid whose mother most likely cheated on her husband and to follow the tradition of a turkish catholic bishop who was rich and gave gold to poor people in secret.

WHERE IS MY FREE GOLD???
        Dec 6, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    3. Avery
      Avery
      Anything you would like to see a tutorial by me about?
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I do need to walk more. I used to walk 3 hours a day.
        Dec 4, 2017
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Hmmm. Tough question, you're always so proactive about this sort of thing. How about a tutorial on making variations on an object? So taking one thing and with a few edits suddenly you have 20 different ones.
        Dec 4, 2017
        Noobk, The Stranger and Llareian like this.
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        Tips for making extra generator parts? Like how to ensure they'll match with the existing parts. (Making hair accessories look natural, that sort of thing.) Sorry this is kind of vague, I haven't really tried making generator parts myself, I'm too intimidated!
        Dec 4, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    4. Avery
      Avery
      It's been nearly a year, any interest in an update on the "What the RTP is missing" list for MV?
      1. OM3GA-Z3RO likes this.
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Yes, as I was thinking the other day, I might see if I could attempt some of the sideview battlers that were still needed. But I wasn't certain how up-to-date the list was.
        Nov 29, 2017
      4. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        More front and side view battlers would be nice, not a fan with mixture of some side and some front
        Nov 30, 2017
      5. Avery
        Avery
        I am working on it, so if you have a question which one is done, just ask, @mlogan ;3
        Nov 30, 2017
        mlogan likes this.
    5. Avery
      Avery
      I am stuck at home with an inner ear infection :/
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Any vertigo? That's usually what gets me with inner infections. I haven't had as many ear infections since getting some surgery done, but that's usually what the killer is for me.
        Nov 29, 2017
      3. pandadodod
        pandadodod
        Get well soon! My past teacher got her ear infection by everyday cleaning her ear with those slim cotton buds.
        Nov 29, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I hope you'll feel better very soon. Hug.
        Nov 29, 2017
    6. Avery
      Avery
      I know advent calendars are a pretty local thing - do you guys have one? Which kind of calendar do you have?
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I've only had the chocolate ones a few times. The advent calendar is a tradition we know here, but it's not practiced much. I'd love to craft a few for my family (these comments inspired me) perhaps next year because it's a bit late for this one.
        @Avery how much time did you spend a day (on average) for the resource one?
        Nov 28, 2017
        Avery likes this.
      3. Avery
        Avery
        @starlight dream It's hard to say as I have things that took barely an hour and others that were created over many days with inconsistent work flow^^; I have been preparing the calendar since september :3
        Nov 28, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Thanks I like the insight of how things are made. Looking forward to it!
        Nov 29, 2017
    7. Avery
      Avery
      Though it can definitly be expanded, I have now just enough resources to fill the whole advent calendar :3
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Woohoo! I look forward to it every year. Thank you so much!
        Nov 23, 2017
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        This gave me a type of sugar high! :)
        Nov 23, 2017
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        ~It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaaaaaar!~
        Nov 23, 2017
    8. Avery
      Avery
      Quick question: In case I expand my MV icon sheet, are you more interested in modern themed or fantasy related stuff?
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Sleepy Kitten Games
        Sleepy Kitten Games
        I vote fantasy as well.
        Nov 21, 2017
      4. Nutty171
        Nutty171
        Fantasy. :p
        Nov 21, 2017
      5. KayZaman
        KayZaman
        Both.
        Nov 21, 2017
    9. Avery
      Avery
      Down to 4 missing days of resource content for advent. If you have last minute suggestions, let me know!
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. Aoi Ninami
        Aoi Ninami
        I'm just wondering, will this be for MV only or a mixture? I would love to have some more Ace resources :)
        Nov 20, 2017
      3. Avery
        Avery
        It will be MV only^^; The main reason is that I can keep everything in one thread and no focus the interest of people - there are less people interested than in resources for all engines, but that way they are interested in all days and not only in the few that match their engine of use.
        Nov 20, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        A resource that is inspired by Minas Morgul... I will be interested to see that.
        Nov 21, 2017
    10. Avery
      Avery
      What resources are still lacking for RMMV? Is there something you ask yourself "Why has noone made that yet"?
      2. Nutty171
        Nutty171
        How about puddles? That'd be awesome. :LZSsmile:
        (plus water-filled pots, etc. as if it rained or is raining)
        Nov 12, 2017
        Windyhouser likes this.
      3. NicoLican
        NicoLican
        yeah underwater stuff like Atlantis
        Nov 13, 2017
      4. mara_vertin
        mara_vertin
        Animated flags for towns, towers etc. would be really cool. :D
        Nov 17, 2017
    11. modeqcig
      modeqcig
      Sorry to bother you, but would you please reupload your modular potion image?
      1. Kes
        Kes
        It would be better if you posted in the thread rather than in Status Updates. Updates are not really for Support queries.
        Thanks.
        Nov 7, 2017
    12. Avery
      Avery
      Anybody here who uses MV generator a lot and wants to help me setting up a few parts for my advent calendar? Graphics are mostly finished.
      1. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        You mean someone who understands how it works, the file naming and locations and stuff?
        Nov 6, 2017
      2. Avery
        Avery
        Excatly. I have finished set, naming and the c_files are all that's missing. (and some icons, but that's what I'm doing now)
        Nov 6, 2017
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Dang. I wish I wasn't terribly confused by the generator files... I would love to help you, but I have a feeling I would mess it up. You've contributed so much I would gladly do some leg work for you, and you are just awesome too. :) I hope someone with that knowledge will do it soon!
        Nov 6, 2017
    13. Avery
      Avery
      1/3 of advent calendar ist done. I am super sloooooowwww. But on the other hand very excited for december now :3
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yummy! ^_^
        Nov 5, 2017
      2. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Double, no triple like!
        Nov 6, 2017
    14. Avery
      Avery
      Crap, made nothing for Halloween over preparing the advent things.
      1. Alexander Hawksmoor
        Alexander Hawksmoor
        You contribute enough wonderful content to the rpg maker site, don't sweat it.
        Oct 28, 2017
      2. chungsie
        chungsie
        avery, have lots of candy and/or hand lots of candy out. Have fun with friends and family over the weekend. :D
        Oct 29, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You'll do what you can. Those who'll meet you for Halloween love you more than the stuff you make :)
        Oct 29, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    15. Avery
      Avery
      There is a Harry Potter Party where I live this weekend. Finally a time to walk around in public with my Ravenclaw scarf and wand :3
      1. Stanley and Sharm like this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        Ravenclaw suits you so well. I see myself as a hufflepuff.
        Oct 27, 2017
      3. Stanley
        Stanley
        Wingardium Leviooossaaahhhhhh~~!! :kaopride:
        Oct 27, 2017
    16. Avery
      Avery
      I have now officially lost 20 kilos since April. \o/
      2. Kes
        Kes
        So around a kilo a week. That's a good way to do it, and much more likely to stay off than doing a crash diet. Well done.
        Oct 23, 2017
        Avery likes this.
      3. Avery
        Avery
        Thanks x3 Yes, I lost most of the weight by changing my diet (not by doing something over the top, just cutting out most of the crap and adding more healthy stufff) and making sure I walk (or run) 10.000 steps per day :3
        Oct 23, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Congrats Avery that's a big accomplishment! It's awesome that you have the dedication. A step at a time, is the way^^

@cabfe :D That was very funny!
        Oct 23, 2017
        Marsigne and Avery like this.
    17. Avery
      Avery
      Hardest part of making a resource advent calendar: keeping all the cool things secret until december :<
      2. Avery
        Avery
        I am focusing on MV to keep everything in one thread -and because it is the most used at the moment. Since I am not much at home lately I do my best to finish in time^^
        Oct 21, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        If you're struggling to keep them secret, it means they must be goooooooood!!!! ^.^b
        Oct 22, 2017
        Marsigne and Avery like this.
      4. Avery
        Avery
        I guess that depends on your point of view xD
        Oct 22, 2017
    18. Avery
      Avery
      What kinds of animals are still missing for MV?
      1. Nantas likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        After looking at whtdragon's stuff, I withdraw my Owl, Snake and goat.:p
        Oct 16, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. NicoLican
        NicoLican
        Australian animals are certainly not one of those in sprites.

PD: is not entirely an animal but looked for a faun/satyr and there are none of those in mv I have only seen a single sprite and it is from vx.
        Oct 17, 2017
      5. RodsXP
        RodsXP
        Llamas XD
        Oct 18, 2017
    19. Avery
      Avery
      Back from a short trip to France. Guedelon is so awesome! If you ever have the chance to get there, do it!
      2. Avery
        Avery
        @starlight dream Yes, kind of. Had a lot of stress latetly and my father just took me there for four days^^I have not been on holiday for a long time so it was quite special :3

@cabfe Yeah, it is very interesting. I have seen far over 100 castles in my life, but this was something different. We have also been to Provins, Montargis and few other places^^
        Oct 11, 2017
        cabfe, Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Sounds interesting. Since I don't have the money to travel, I'll travel by Google Maps.
        Oct 11, 2017
      4. Avery
        Avery
        Well, it depends where you live. I have made really great one-day-trips by train or car to places my friends probably will never see in their life. In my region you can find roman, celtic, medieval and WWII remains if you search for them. As long as you don't live in the middle of nowhere, there's always something to see^^
        Oct 12, 2017
    20. Avery
      Avery
      Since I am already working on my resource advent calendar for this year - any ideas for small, useful resources the world needs?
      1. starlight dream and Artificer like this.
      3. J0pac
        J0pac
        More small objects would help a lot.
        Things like bags, crates, books,pots, table flowers, tables, small statues, shelves, baskets, dishes(glass,fork,spoon,mug,cup) toys, fruits and vegetables etc
        Oct 3, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I know there's a need for pixelated overworld stuff, since I think only the second OSM pack has any, and it's all modern buildings.
        Oct 4, 2017
      5. NicoLican
        NicoLican
        maybe underwater things like Atlantis, houses, castle and stuff like that? there is very little of that style
        Oct 5, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 5, 1992 (Age: 27)
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Always hard to describe myself.

I am Avery, as in Oswald Avery, the famous molecular biologist. Years ago I read the name an thought it would also be a great name for a girl, some time later i figured out that it is actually also a girl's name.

Related to the maker stuff I am mostly into resources. I edit and create resources of nearly all kinds for XP and VX/Ace and I know a lot about sources for resources. Well, I am still learning.

What else to know?

Dinosaurs are adorable <3 Bats, too.

Reading, Drawing, Pixel Stuff

Interact

Content:

Signature

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur."

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]