Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• It is super satisfying to replace placeholders in your game and see the rough sketch of a system suddenly become a polished nice thing :3
    AssumedPseudonym
    AssumedPseudonym
    I am so looking forward to getting to do that. ^.^
    Reactions: Avery
    Avery
    Avery
    Today I am planning to get at least one code-entering screen from sketch to final, maybe I can show some results later :3
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    That is one of my favorite things about game development is replacing the placeholder graphics. It's a feeling that never gets old.
    I am now officially old, my favourite christmas presents were all cooking related. I remember how annoyed I was when I got my first dough scraper as a teen xD
    Did some math: 46.9% of What the RTP is missing for MZ is what is in the RTP, 14.1% is filled in by the community and about 39% is still missing.
    Avery
    Avery
    That is just the name of the list, do you have a better way to phrase it?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It wasn't a criticism of you. I thought you were saying 49% of the posts in the "What the RTP is missing" thread were for things that ARE in the RTP. So the :rolleyes: was for those posts, not for your comment. Hope that explains it better. Maybe I misinterpreted what you said, and I'm sorry if that's the case.
    Avery
    Avery
    I meant of the cells in my spreadsheet. I wanted to know how many of the chars/SV/down etc are actually covered in the RTP and how many of those files are user made. At some point I wanna do a list how many characters are "complete" by default and how many only are because of user made content^^
    Reactions: Shaz
    Any last christmas resource wishes?
    Sword_of_Dusk
    Sword_of_Dusk
    Christmas trees, actually. Both normal and monster variety.
    Avery
    Avery
    Hiddenone and I made snowmen for the last Restaff (with tile/sprite and face) ;3
    A sloth is kinda complicated because they would not be on the ground, so they would have to be made as a sprite attatched to a branch... and therefore trees in the Maker are usually not made...
    Avery
    Avery
    But we have airships and a lot of vehicles. Maru has one, starbird has some I think, KokoroReflections has a pack and Kauzz has a smallish one.

I had a christmas tree tile last year and Maru also has some ;3
    Sometimes I come across things that would fulfill months or years old request and the urge to necropost comes over me.
    Avery
    Avery
    I have actually sent out PMs in those cases already in the past ;D (Or when the answer lies on a site with adult content, but then with an additional warning)
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Go ahead, i sometimes wander into old unfullfilled requests looking for stuff myself so i may not be the only one to stumble upon that.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Necroposting is allowed on request pages. Though no idea if they still want it, may want to ask like you did.
    Now that I settled for a "movie evening box" for secret santa and got the movies ready, I need to add some snacks and maybe other stuff to round it up. Any must haves and non-food ideas?
    TeiRaven
    TeiRaven
    A mug (or a pair of mugs, if it's a basket for two) maybe? Cocoa and popcorn was always our go-to on snowy days at my grandmother's house, when we were frozen solid from sledding and needed to thaw out.
    JohnDoeNews
    JohnDoeNews
    PJ's and a blanket! Movie night is so much in PJ's under a blanket!
    Do you have a favourite day in my advent calendar so far?
    Starbird_Resources
    Starbird_Resources
    for what i could use the most, the day 8 battlebacks. for what i like the best personally, the day 4 baking (can make things for my wife that she'll like) and then the day 11 overworld is awesome because there aren't enough overworld tiles to make good maps so those are super helpful. those are my faves!
    Lady_JJ
    Lady_JJ
    Hard to come up with one favorite, but I can list my top four
    Day 4-Kitchen and baking tiles
    Day 7-Gnome battler
    Day 11-World Map tilesets
    Day 14-Queen emoset
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Sure! Day 6 - big trees autotiles! Day 4 and 5 - cooking utensils! Day 12 - ivy icon and chilli peppers!
    I just realised I have to host my class online next week because the campus closes before the lessons end. Blarg.
    Trying to get some order into my XP stuff, managed to reduce over 400 files down to around 200 already by sorting out "nope, that is not usable", deleting duplicate and merging tileaddons into sheets.
    TeiRaven
    TeiRaven
    I'd be delighted to see your XP resources online again!
    Guardinthena
    Guardinthena
    400 files? Oh my! Wait, XP?
    Avery
    Avery
    Yeah, for RMXP, my super old works...^^' I am down to 185 files now exactly, so if I can reduce it some more I might actually make a new thread and attatch them all, I really do not wanna rely on any hoster again for that xD
    Mystery of the day: If my advent calendar is finished and readily laid out... why do I find my graphic programs to be open all the time? =_=
    Went to lasertag for the first time, came out 5th out of 12. Take that sports teacher who said I'd be going nowhere physicalwise xD
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Who knows, you could've been a camper in a corner :kaopride:
    Avery
    Avery
    Nah, I ran around so much that I have sore legs today xD
    • Wow
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    Alador
    Alador
    ALRIGHT STORYTIME!!

Last time I went lazer tagging they didn't close the door to the vest room. Me being the sneaky lil boi I am, I sat near the entrance the entire game, farming those vests that weren't put on and shooting down anyone who dared come against me!!

I came in first.

Second place? 1000 points.

Me? 2500 POINTS BAYBEEEE-
    Tomorrow is St Nicholas day and I decided to bring some treats for the class. No prof I ever had did that, but I feel like there is no "too much" of bringing people joy in this time.
    I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5704B969-117A-4542-9747-8E59DEF9A646.jpeg
I use this image as a joke with my students. If you are creating a horror game, this would be the perfect, subtle hint to the player that here there be Vampires!
So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ducadete