Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I hate my brain... "Avy, you could do some skill icons, but I give you absolutly no idea how they could look alike."
    Kes
    Kes
    Stun could be a head with a circle/spiral of stars around it.
    Kes
    Kes
    Oh, and Dreadshadow - I didn't laugh. Honest I didn't.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Well.... I did! :p It really sucks but as an icon idea it works... I guess.... I hope....
    So tired. We had someone here to check our calorimetres on the early morning and now someone is puttering around very loudly. I just want to sleep a little more ;__;
    Kes
    Kes
    Had to look up what a calorimeter is. But could only find it in relation to physics/chemistry.

Anyway, hope you get some more sleep.
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    Get some rest dear. You need it. :)
    Hundred icons in two days. Haha, I'd never do that, that would be insane. Totally. Well maybe. Maybe I just did it. orz
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    brutal. nice work though, I'm sure they look great ;)
    _Shadow_
    _Shadow_
    O.O

That's... a LOT!

Wow! Gratz on making them!!
    Kes
    Kes
    That's what I call focus; to be able to do that in 2 days must have taken a huge amount of concentration.
    Keeping resources secret is the hardest. I always want to show the stuff to everyone immediately Dx
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Sharm & Avery, you can totally flood my inbox with art anytime. Art = <3
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I don't mind for those interested. Always a pleasure. Gives me an excuse to show the resources before they are displayed.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yay art buddies!
    Any ideas for nature stuff icons? Something, that I haven't made yet?
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    firefly, monkey, deer, tiger, rhino, elephant, bee, buffalo, moose, skunk, bear....need more critters? xD
    Liak
    Liak
    Seasonal stuff? :) Like sunflowers (summer) and leaves (autumn) and stuff?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    vines, trees, sapling, some kind of nature icon that matches the default RTP elements style (I ended up using a random sprig for it, which is really weird... RTP is strangely devoid of nature icons).
    I just decided to translate and rewrite an old tutorial of mine x3
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Oh, what's it about? :3
    Avery
    Avery
    Using Ace-RTP tiles in an XP-styled Map without looking terrible ;>
    So restless right now >_<
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    ah. I had that last night
    Avery
    Avery
    I am having this since days. i can't really focus on something, do a lot of stuff but mostly quite random. And I just can't sleep more than few hours.
    I never thought that drawing a bust would be so much fun. Bless the graphic tablet \o/
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @ Sharm- DITTO! Puts the work ive done on that airship/ship tile set to utter shame. Dang Ave...you beat me to it in a matter of hours... i really need to step it up :..(
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    decoration for the head of the ship, like a woman or an animal.
    Kes
    Kes
    This looks very good indeed. Ordinary portholes in the sides, both dark and as if there is light inside, and some stairs to get down into the hold. A gap in the railings for a gangplank, and the gangplank itself.
    I realized that Yongs icons have more than the double amount of likes than mine. Now I feel bad >_<
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Sometimes it's all about the time it's released. If there are more people online to see the topic, or something like that.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Wait, did you count up all the likes for each post with icons in it for your thread or something? That would take forever. . . .
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Ying's been around longer, so maybe that's why? And not everyone who likes your icons actually "likes" your icons. At least, that's how it is for my sprites. ^^
    When the workflow hits you and you nearly fall asleep, but you just can't stop because you are frightened it will be gone when you wake up again x_x
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    That happens to me way to often
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Every time I go ahead and sleep anyway the workflow mood is gone and I can't get it back. ;_;
    I can't decide weather pixel something or practice editing and drawing stuff with my graphic tablet Dx
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    both? you have two hands to use after all. :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, tough choice. Both excellent uses of your time.
    Pulled an all-nighter to save our seminar paper. Now ~10/11 Pages are my work and I'd be angry if I weren't that tired -_-
    Avery
    Avery
    I am so happy when this day is over. Well. Maybe there's some M+ feedback waiting for me when I come home again, that keeps me up currently^^'
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Take a break after this maybe? (If you can) You've earned it :)
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Nice people always get the crap in the short run but now you're the one who did the work and persevered and in doing that broadened your horizon :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder that you don't have to be able to do absolutely everything. It's okay to scale back features or assets if things are too much - especially if you're the only one working on the game! And you can always add things in later. <3
My new cutscene system makes it so much easier to add parallel stuff happening in the background, I can easily fill the whole screen with action.

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbzaxa