Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Meh. I want to work on my Restaff-Stuff, but my teammembers of our seminar paper made such a bad work that it seems like I'm ending up spending the whole afternoon reworking it to make it match our terms of reference -_-
    Avery
    Avery
    My part is already done sice a while, but theirs is just not good at all and I need to fix that >_> The wrote altogether less then I made alone.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It's never good when your team members let you down in group projects :(
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I know that feeling too well :|

Graphics (which I made) : A

Content (which they did) : D/C

~_~
    It's itching me to do random icons again >///<
    Liak
    Liak
    Status effects, good one. And in addition to all that, there's ALWAYS room for more skill icons. :D
    Liak
    Liak
    (Actually, skill icons may be better than state icons, since they can be made into state icons, anyway. Just put that border below it, done.)
    Lucy Fox
    Lucy Fox
    Maybe you could expand the modern icons a bit. Someone could make a great detective game with them :3
    So there's the question what larger icon size would be useful? Anybody using larger icons or having a goog suggestion?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I like the idea of large icons for when you are on the item screen looking more closely at key items. The DS big ones are 64x64, but at that point they don't look like icons anymore. I think doubled is a good idea.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Depends on how you draw the icons... For pixel icons, I prefer maybe up to until 48x48... But if you're like gonna use painted ones or something else, I'm used to looking at 64x64 icons due to warcraft 3...
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Are icons this big even used in anything in RM that doesn't involve scripts? And how many scripts could make a use of this? If you think there's a reasonable amount of potential users for this, then yeah, go for it.

PS: As a sidenote, 48x48 isn't twice as big as 24x24. It's 4 times as big, since we're talking about an area. ;)
    So I ended up expanding my modular sword icons a little until my boyfriend wakes up.
    I was so tired after our large christmas meal yesterday that I went sleeping on four o'clock... Now it's half past six and I need to be silent because everyone else is sleeping^^'
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    hahaha I know this feeling!
    Avery
    Avery
    Yeah. Now I'm bored and I have absolutly no idea what to do until the others wake up D;
    Pretty new start post - check. All icons done and text written - check. All presents bought - check. Time to clean up the flat and wrap the presents ^-^
    Liak
    Liak
    I agree with slimmmeiske2, the start post looks great. :) I'm sure now that you would be the Thalzon of Icons.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    You haven't wrapped your presents yet? Cutting it close!
    Liak
    Liak
    It's only the 23rd in Germany. :)
    Woke up early and preparing the last few things for the last day of the advent calendar
    Avery
    Avery
    Thank you, Sharm <3

Yeah, ksjp, but now I have a much prettier start post <3
    Kes
    Kes
    Just been to look, and yes, very pretty. I do like your new banner heading for each section. Stylish!
    Avery
    Avery
    Thank you! I now have everything ready and just have to write the responses this evening^-^
    Still in need of presents for my sisters, 13 icons for the bonus are still missing and I haven't slept the whole night. Yay. And my inspiration keeps hiding.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    That will be great, I bet your ready for some rest, lol! Cant wait to see the bonus stuff.
    Avery
    Avery
    And I can't wait to release the stuff! Nothing is harder to make a lot of stuff and not be able to show it to everybody xD
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Is Knighty's love enough to keep you going. *kisses my hand and places it on your cheek* You got this Avery
    Doing some icon research to get some inspiration ~_~
    Avery
    Avery
    But... I AM Avery D:
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    I can see how it can be hard to find an inspiration, since you did so many of them already. :D May I suggest some odd ideas.

~ Furniture - Could be used if someone wants to implement house design?

~ Sci-Fi Equipment? Some bizarre weapons and machines, maybe some robot parts?

Honestly I was looking throughout what you got already and dang it's hard to be creative. XD
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Hehe I know you are :3 I was trying to say that you are really inspirational hehe
    I have a certain number of icons I want to make for my christmas bonus... but I'm not sure, what kind of icons I shall make. Or if I made so many that your aren't missing any things. Do you have any wishes?
    Avery
    Avery
    Nirwada, for Christmas-Stuff you should check out day 1 of my advent calendar ;)
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Yeah, for some strange reason, I never check the resources section, beautiful work, Avery.
    Avery
    Avery
    Thank you x)
    If I only had more ideas for skill icons...
    Avery
    Avery
    Arrows and simple symbols are boring. And already done by so many persons yet. I have also elemental slash icons and various random elemental stuff.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Then do weapon-utilized skill icons
    Avery
    Avery
    As said, elemental slashes. There are more in the other two skill posts.
    The worst thing about that advent calendar is that I have to wait so loooooong until I am allowed to show you the things I made therefore D:
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, I was wondering how you do it. I'd be so tempted to just release a bunch of it early and make more for the days that are coming and get myself into trouble.
    Avery
    Avery
    I showed them to some friends xD Keeping it totally secret just felt impossible and I needed feedback to keep on the work.
    Kes
    Kes
    But from a user's point of view, I love the excitement of seeing what new goodies are going to appear each day.
    That moment when inspiration hits you and you don't know for sure if what you are doing is genius or absolutly useless xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Eh, who cares. You do useful stuff all the time, it's fine to not worry about it and just have fun making stuff from time to time.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It'll probably be awesome though. ^_^
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Even if it is useless, save it. I've learned that some of my 'useless' ideas were just in the wrong project
    Arg. I can't even decribe how much I dislike those "omg the biggest iconset ever"-things. Such a disrespectful dealing with other peoples work.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I agree with this very much.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Oh, definitely. It's always quantity > quality, and very very rarely are all of the artists properly credited. :(
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Welcome to earth.
    What kind of icons do you wish to be included in the christmas bonus of my calendar?
    Deleted
    ^YEAH! Do my face plz :D

*Smiles and says Cheeeese!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    A very fun idea, but yeah, not terribly useful. Hmm, how about icons for a Christmas feast? I love stuff that can be used both as an icon and as decorative tiles.
    BlackLiquidSorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:
Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isens