Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Since I resorted the icon sheet it's much easier to figure out what is still missing
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Looking forward to your advent :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    resorted? restored? ;)
    Avery
    Avery
    I really resorted it ^^' The whole sheet was rearranged to give a much better overview ;> I just can't release it yet, since it already includes all my advent calender icons ;3
    Including the still secret advent calender icons I have done 1171 icons so far. Whoah. Maybe I should aim for a new hobby xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You could move on to doing decorative tiles, like books, food, papers, jewelry and such. It'd be a really easy transition. ;)
    Avery
    Avery
    I have done a lot tileset stuff yet and it feels so redundant in the most cases because so many people have done similar stuff before. In the icon area are much more things that noone has ever done (or even thought?) before, I mean, they are not only item, they are used for skills, options, in text boxes, in different scripts for so many different things. And well, I never aimed for it, I just enjoyed making them a little too much? xD
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm teasing really, I think what your doing is awesome. You found a good niche for yourself, you don't need to try to move on.
    Calender stuff done, now trying to arrange all of my icons into a new and neat sheet... I'm so happy when this is done x_x
    Went hiking and now evrey single step hurts... damned dysplasia >_<
    Sharm
    Sharm
    BTW, my sympathies. A close friend of mine needs her ankles replaced but it too young to do it so I kind of understand.
    Avery
    Avery
    Both, it might take a while until it's necessary, maybe in 20 years. There's another kind of surgery possible but it's incredibly painful and the rate of success ain't that high. So living with it is the easiest way, even if there are days where it isn't easy at all.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Well, here's hoping that there are some awesome breakthroughs soon.
    Some time agos someone said to me "If I could do graphic resources, I would help evreybody with any of their individual stuff, that's kind of social responsibility and so should you, but I just have no talent!" Is that really the way people think how it works?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ...their family(and/or stomach) would disagree.
    Susan
    Susan
    It seems that the 'comments' here have a word limit display. I do apologize if for whatever message my previous comment may be conveying since it seems yo have been cut off in the middle.
    Susan
    Susan
    @Alexander, I can only read part of your message, but I am in total agreement with you as to what I am able to see.

@Sharm, I agree with you as well. Everything we do in life takes patience, time, skill and perseverance.
    I definitly need to rearrange my icon sheet when I hit the 1000... There must be a clearer way to show them off.
    Avery
    Avery
    Ah, it's not the style.I just need to split some categories and create new ones - e.g. animals are in the modern and the loot section, but they are hard to find there. And I want to seperate the gems and the food needs some subcategories to be more neat^^'
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Perhaps a separate index? :) Like: Rabbit, look under X category
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    CONGRAT : D!
    The moment you are working on something huge and you are all the time not sure about how useful it will be >//<
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    I really2 know that feeling, it's really not nice. Take a rest maybe to get back your mood? :)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I'm sure people will find a use for it! :)
    Whoah, 666 Likes - I am evil > :D
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'll have to reach 1666 before becoming Evil again. :/
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Ohnoes! Do not be corrupted! ;D
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    I dont care what you say the devil got my back and if you keep running you mouth youll get your baby mother stuck. funny song.
    Maybe I'll write another pixel tutorial... any suggestions or things you'd like to see?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    YES! PLZ! Color usage...I SUCK!! If thats what your talking about anyway, lol.
    Maybe I should create a banner or something like that for my icons... but I have absolutly no idea what I want it to look like xD
    ho my god avery your icon are so much awesome I wounder I never really notice your icon in the past : > !
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I wounder why*
    Avery
    Avery
    Maybe because they are hidden in the workshop-section? ;3 Thank you <3
    Huh, a friend of mine challengend me and now I'm trying to do as many random resources as possible today D: Any suggestions for icons or tile stuff?
    Raxus
    Raxus
    Yeah, some cool RMXP dungeon stuff would be awesome.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    @mynameis my current in game iconset has over 50,000 unique icons in it now so yours is not the biggest icon set ever.
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    an earth icon!
    Avery
    Avery
    @Bukarett Thank you <3 I'd love to see them then :3
    ??????
    ??????
    lol yea, after I realized I was looking at one large image it instantly became much easier to navigate. And it isnt really that difficult in the unzoomed state either :)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Nice, Avery! Definitely will zoom in on this tutorial and learn for the master :) Thank you
    Just realised... if I create 4 more Icons I'll reach my 512 Icons goal o_o
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    You go girl!
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Create something even more awesomely amazing for your final icons before your goal. :)
    Zack Phoenix
    Zack Phoenix
    Well hopefully "goal" doesn't mean you're done and won't do any more :p
    Just thought about... have there ever been RMXP resources in the Restaff? Sure, icons e.g. could be used on both, but I can't remember any XP tiles or chars.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr