Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just thought about... have there ever been RMXP resources in the Restaff? Sure, icons e.g. could be used on both, but I can't remember any XP tiles or chars.
    Thought about making some icons for the restaff, but I have no idea about what theme I should choose... Arabian? Archaeological stuff? *phew*
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    How about Asian/Indian, Avery? :) Or Germanic
    Whenever I am pissed off, I start taking a walk. Well, it were 12 kilometres today.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Whew, long way! I hope you don't hate yourself for it tomorrow. I do that too but when I'm depressed not angry.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I just got done with a walk after an exhausting conversation with the manager and two other employee's about our problem coworker. ><
    Another request like that and I might shoot someone... is it that hard to read the rules?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, that last one was particularly oblivious. I try to catch those and tell them off first, my words holds more weight as a mod, it's not personal to me so it's easier to be tactful about it, and hopefully takes some of the stress off of the workshop owner. I am sorry I didn't catch it sooner.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's always the newbs that ignore the rules like that, you could pretty safely ignore most of them, the people who request a lot of stuff right away without regard to rules tend to disappear just as quickly.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Sorry about that, Avery. I was following your thread too and saw that. Just know that I really appreciate your work :)
    419 Icons on my sheet, wow D: No wonder why I don't have any good ideas left for new ones xD
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    They all look lovely =3
    Just thought about sideview-chests... I mean, Ace hast just those facing down ones, nothing else... Maybe something to put on my to do.
    Teaching those BigMonster RTP Sprites how to walk in all 4 directions :3
    Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    Yo', that's some tight stuff. You're awesome ^^

I always asked why they didn't have a 4d animation like any other sprite on rtp o.ó
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    *Puts on Aerosmith's "Walk This Way"*
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I always wondered why there weren't more "Big Monster" sprites... I also wondered why we didn't have "Big Chest" sprites. Seriously, large chests would be amazing.
    Our "historical rpg maker stuff"-Advent calender is working pretty well! I'm really proud of my co-workers
    Bored and no ideas what resources I could create ~_~
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Cowboys and Native American Indians.
    Reactions: Jodis
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Modern wall calendars, modern pencil holder and paper blotter for desk, modern fax machine.

Ancient scroll (partially unrolled) with hieroglyphs for sign on wall, partially written slab with hieroglyphs and a stylus on top, a snake coming out of a basket for a snake charmer to play for...

Am I encouraging you or bugging you??? =]
    Avery
    Avery
    Sounds great! I'll give it a try^^
    So few days till Halloween and so many resources I still want to create therefor .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanyatanishande