Avery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Remote teaching is not as bad as having to listen to remote lessons, but after more than a week i Still have no clue if the people understand what I am talking about.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I literally sleep while my teacher talks away 8 am in the morning. Hundred times worse when you have to 'listen' to maths XD I'm pretty sure at least half of the people aren't understanding what you say. Either because... they just don't or they are like me :)
    The_Sarah
    The_Sarah
    When in doubt... POP QUIZ!
    g6metuv7.jpg

For my birthday, I pixelated myself a peanutbutter-brownie-reese's-pieces-cake :3
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Yes! I want one! I hope, you have a nice party. My husband and I will be on a hike this day, but maybe we'll see each other at night or tomorrow. Have fun!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, looks yummy! I mean, it would totally kill me (stupid allergies), but I still wanna eat it. Glad I'm halfway around the world and can't be tempted. But I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Diabetes cake, my favorite!

(Jk this looks delicious)
    While it might sound crazy for some, 3 months till advent, I think I have to start soon...
    Avery
    Avery
    Very likely. I just worry that some things i consider making for it are done and released before december by others
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think having a choice of things, even if they're very similar, is always nice. Do what makes you happy. :)
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Variants are always good. I can't get enough of different bookcases, beds, potted plants, trees etc.

Otherwise choose a less explored theme. The chances are fewer that much stuff will be released before december, like modern and sci-fi or some of the dungeon themes.
    Hope you have a nice weekend :)
    Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's a great tutorial. You explained yourself well with words and pictures both. I'm sure many will find it useful. Anymore tutorials planned for the future? :) One tutorial I'd personally love to see, is one that shows people a good way of mapping towns. You know, so as to help people create better looking buildings, and more interesting, vibrant settlements.
    isekai_no_narrator
    isekai_no_narrator
    A really really good tutorial. I like the constant eye for realism and detail. Without losing the playful fairytale feeling. It is easy to see and follow how an artist looks at such things.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Thank you so much for sharing some great pointers!

I just learned about shift mapping a couple days ago so actually no how to fix that carpet edge in your sixth point. :D

Great job on the tutorial!
    I am supposed to help the new students on campus how to start studying at our campus and all the formal and informal stuff at the beginning of the semester during kind of an online class. Any suggestions how to make that as fun as possible?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    You could play to their desire to pass and emphasize that these are the tools in order to succeed. Or something like that.
    magnaangemon01
    magnaangemon01
    Movie or anime quotes usually help.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Alcohol. :LZSwink:
    Hey dear, If you can please get back to me asap about what i messaged you. I need a better way to communicate with you if you are interested in the offer though.
    Sometimes I look at my very first RPG Maker project and I am both ashamed and impressed. You should always keep your first steps to see how much you've grown ;3
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Honestly, if anyone still has the unpolished version of my completed project back in 2014 which still had full RTP graphics, please send me one. All I have now are just an old screenshot and old video footage.
    Avery
    Avery
    I think what I am the most proud of are my fully evented dressing wardrobe and snack vending machine, both of course with graphics made with MS Paint xD
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    My first project was on VX Ace. That was only shortly after Ace came out actually.
    At that time I was still young pretty, so I made a project without any extra assets, pure RTP.

Looking back at it, the mapping was bad and the writing was cringe at best.
    I never finished the project and don't really intend to finish it now, but I don't regret any of what I made back then.
    Me: I'll make a textadventure for class cause I wanna practise other stuff than graphics.

Also me: Look at all these bonus graphics I made for the presentation of the projects!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Avery
    Avery
    We are the only game without graphics, but also probably the game with the most costum made graphics (that are only for the presentation). I dunno if it is a win-win, but at least the presentation is very pretty.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    It sounds good though; the irony will not be lost on those who see the glowing presentation.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    RMN did a contest for a "badaptation" a while back, where we had to make a terrible adaptation game of a TV show or movie.

I did Catchphrase as a text adventure. XD
    Loud hammering from downstairs since over an hour... at least a heads up that would happen would've been nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalNoobAtRpgmaker