Recent content by avitron142

1. Matt's Map Assets

Hey, I really love the tilesets you've posted. Could I use them in a commercial game as well? Of course, I would give you credit for the work.
  2. [CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

Nope. There have been many times where real and famous people were used (Einstein, Beethoven, Shakespear etc.) in books, movies, and games without their express permission. As long as you put a disclaimer in the beginning of the game, and don't claim in-game that they did anything plausible...
  3. [CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

Real people are allowed to be used in games, ironically game characters cannot but their creators can legally. If you are still uncomfortable with it though, I'll let you know of a different character. Let me know!
  4. Need help ironing out ideas for my game

The bulk of the story will be discovered over time. I have the changes between the beginning (knows nothing) and the end (full realization), but they're not ideas that can be discovered through bosses or towns. I'm taking inspiration from games like TWEWY, Soma, and Undertale, all of which...
  5. Need help ironing out ideas for my game

It isn't the plot, or characters that I need feedback on. It's the parts I don't have, that I need to fit with the ones I do. I'm pretty sure that thread is for tweaking parts you already have set, and if I would go there, they would tell me it's ill-suited for their topic as well. Like I...
  6. Need help ironing out ideas for my game

Of course! Instead of burdening all with the whole plot here, I was planning on PM'ing each respective member individually with the plot, and then letting them decide whether they'd like to work on it.
  7. Need help ironing out ideas for my game

This is a bit of a different resource request than the others. I did see though that people offered this type of service in the Resource Workshops (which are now full, unfortunately), so I guess that it would be okay to ask for that same help here, in the requests. I have a very decent...
  8. [CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

Thank you for your help here! It's much appreciated  :)   Game Title (and link?): Project Kid (not mapped yet, so no link unfortunately. Soon enough!) Character name: Yosuke Matsuda Character trait and description: A picture would be better...
  9. Macbeth's Parallax Mapping Shop

I asked for another map by Macbeth... and he delivered. Wanted a very fantasy-type forest, with two buildings to contrast a more modern nature as well. Thought they would clash, but Macbeth brought it all together in a sunset scene. He aptly named it Skyscraper Forest, I think I'll keep the...
  10. Shades of Battler, Animated (356), DragonBones (148)

Fantastic work! Is there any chance of a phantom weapon "Pistol"?
  11. RPG Maker MV Iconsets by Henrique Lazarini

So cool!!! I've really been needing some weapon iconsets, but haven't found too many so far. This really fits the bill, awesome work. Thanks!
  12. Derex's Generator Overhaul (Updated August 16)

Good stuff! Looking forward :)  
  13. Macbeth's Parallax Mapping Shop

Macbeth definitely wasn't kidding when he says he works fast. He made for me this scrapyard map, better than I could have hoped for, in less than a day. Vivid, beautiful parallax map that will definitely be a great addition to my game. Here's a screenshot: Beautiful stuff. Would love...
  14. Pepiik's scribblings

Hey! I'd love to have drawing from you, if you're available. -Type: Character on a background -Style: Western -Reference: I'm afraid I don't have a picture, but I'm looking for a character on a modern city background. The character will be surrounded by buildings (skyscrapers) in the...
  15. Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

But those 524 are resized for MV. She's saying she won't do the rest? 524 is more than enough for me :D  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin