AwesomeCool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot believe that Yoda is the ultimate evil in the new Star Wars movie. I knew the emperor was actually trying to help everyone in the only way he saw was possible. Woops, spoilers.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Nirwanda - But what if I wasn't speaking about Shaz?

What if I was speaking to a being that none can comprehend?
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Then my very perception of reality (along with sanity)would crumble, obviously.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Nirwanda - Don't worry, trying to understand reality is overrated anyway.

Reality TV being popular is a thing after all. :p
    I really want to talk about the new Star Wars movie, but do not want to spoil anybody.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    C'mon man, don't worry. Everyone's already figured out Kylo Ren is JarJar Binks by now.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    shhhhhh - I will ban you if you spoil it for me!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - post a thread in General Lounge and write SPOILERS at the start and end of the title. Nobody can blame you then if they're stupid enough to look at it before seeing the movie.
    Ramen noodles have how much Salt!? They really need to put warning labels on them XD
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    About as much salt as a loaf of bread from Subway.

If you're worried about your Sodium intake, be sure to consume some Potassium too, as the two balance out your blood's polarity.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Wavelength - well subway isn't healthy either really. Although I find a subway sandwich enough for two meals. Ramen noodles never fill me up :p
    SPP
    So that's the use of fertilizers!
    I am going to start making a small and simple game! This seems cool to include... and this... and this.. and all these... and maybe add this too.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    lol
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    If you are going for a small game try limiting yourself to a few core mechanics and ideas as well as one themed tileset, etc...It makes it easier to actually start making progress if you give yourself really strict limitations like that.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Vox - I hear yea.

I dream big too much (way too big). XD
    Santathus stole Scythuz! He is trying to conquer the world with music! We must start a petition to get him back (they always work)!
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Yes...yes...let the Santa flow through you...
    There has to be a formula to determine when someone thinks someone else is a creeper. It also probably has a huge attractiveness modifier. XP
    SPP
    Can't they see it's a creeper from the green skin, boxy look and many legs?
    I am annoyed when someone yells "CLONE!" when a game is inspired by another. The logic used would indicate that all fps games released in the last 15 years are clones of older ones. *sigh*
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    well there is clone, then there is ripoff and then there is inspired, a clone would have the same story, same characters, same everything, while a ripoff steals ideas or art or music

while inspired is you make your own ideas that are inspired by the work but not replicated
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Just wait for it. OH! RPG was the first commercial MV game using basically only RTP resources.

Now, whenever a new MV game gets released, that uses the built-in graphics (down to the "Now Loading" text), it will be labeled as a clone ;)
    Milena
    Milena
    Same goes with scripts and plugins, is it not?
    Why did they add another swordsman from Fire Emblem in Smash? At least have the character use another weapon!! A lance character would be awesome (although 6 FE characters...
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I would love a lance character... but very few from FE I felt were amazing enough to represent their game.

Also... a dragon character is pretty cool, so I'll let this one slide.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Hmmm a good fire emblem Lance character...how about Lance?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Seacliff - That is for the cool characters always have swords (idk why). If Hector (axe wielder) or a rapier user (who uses thrusts mostly) from those games where in Smash, that would be awesome.
    I really dislike it when a game suffers due to a deadline (which almost always impacts the very late stages of the game).
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Or rushed out to make way for another high-priority project. That's just more than annoying.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @spell - I feel bad for developers when that happens. The Dev will never be able to have there true vision realized then. ):
    Facebook is blocking my YouTube link! D: Has Facebook finally banned meme videos?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Depends on your settings. It also depends on the settings of the person you're posting it to. I can still post YouTube videos to my wall, but some of my friends don't allow it, so I have to tag them if I want them to see it.
    Live2d + FaceRig enables you to be the anime girl you always wanted to be!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Ace - Best Anime of that year

@Blue - Good luck :)

@Natural - Do you actually know Japanese too or did you use teh powah of ctrl+c and ctrl+p? (I want to know more people that know Japanese, if only a little).
    Natural
    Natural
    I used to study a lot, like all the 訓読み and 音読み with the Kanjis. But realistically It's not viable for me to continue to learn the language since I won't be going to Japan anytime soon. I have a bunch of Japanese friends added on the LINE application, some of which who don't speak any English.
    Natural
    Natural
    I find it tough to learn the language when there is nobody to practice with in my area. Yeah I can use Italki but I don't feel like paying for a teacher. I'd rather be in the actual environment than trying to half ass learn it when I'm just going to lose it anyways for not using it lol.
    By reading this comment, you hereby agree to be my slave and obey my every whim for the rest of your life. Also, you may no longer pass go and collect 200 dollars. Good day and I order you to make me a sandwich before I go to bed.
    Point08
    Point08
    As Prince of Arslan, I hereby free myself from slavery. I would also eat your sandwich, but since you are the sandwich, that would be cannibalism, which while it is the ultimate form of recycling, is generally frowned upon.
    SPP
    I'm allergic to EULAs like these with no "I agree" button. On another note, I also didn't read this so I have no idea why I am giving my opinion on something that might or might not relate to the comment above which might or might not be there in the first place.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    *while having the voice fading away, his plane taking off to some desert place* YOU'LL NEVer catch meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I keep hearing how turn based games are not desired by gamers anymore (from big publishers anyway), due to the complexity of the systems (gamers apparently do not like challenge these days and turn-based is terrible for games that are not challenging). But what about games like Persona? They sell a ton too.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @lilyWhite - That is probably true (and probably why I have such a large handheld collection this generation).
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Personally I only really play turn based RPG's, I grew up on them and that's what I like. I'll play others but if I hear it's real time it actually is a negative in my book.
    Natural
    Natural
    Yeah I pretty much only play turned based games. I've been playing them since I was 5 years old aside from later on Dreamcast, Xbox Phantasy Star Online. I played the older versions of PSO as well. Even though PSO episode 1 and 2 wasn't turned based it was fun to me. Even PSO2 grew on me for a while but I stopped playing it. The content became boring after a while IMO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pialasport