AwesomeCool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking of changing my avatar to reference bloodborne, but the I would no longer be kawaii desu ne.
    TherainED
    TherainED
    What about the Doll? Or a tsundere version of Elyse. Or Annalise. Or Yharnam. Or Mergo's Wet Nurse. Or Rom. I'm sure you can find all that and much more.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    The old ones are plenty kawaii.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    A Kawaii version of Rom actually exists (I saw it at one point) XD

@Razelle - true dat, nothing is cuter then tentacles.
    Victor's website is gone. :( I remember checking it frequently for script updates in the past.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shaz - So does that mean he is coming back? :)
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Well he did post a status about it the other day :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, he said he's coming back, I think he said he's going to repost his old scripts, and he definitely said he's going to start working on MV.
    We are born of the hype... Made men by the hype... Undone by the hype... Our wallets are yet to open, fear the old hype.... (Bloodborne dlc next week :o )
    My dog got sick and had to be taken to the vet. Nothing serious at all ended up being wrong. I think he did it to so that we couldn't go on a trip (he is a sly one).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Matseb - Dogs will eventually take over the world when the time is right.

@Warpmind - My dog is way to lazy to go on a trip for a week. :p
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Marseb - Also, awesome video.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, it's funny when dogs make voices like that.

I am surprised your dog doesn't want to go on a trip. I thought they usually love going out.
    Why do people consider cliches to be instantly bad no matter the situation? There are a reason cliches exist and a game that uses cliches does not necessarily mean that it lacks "originality".
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I very rarely can look at something and say "yep, never seen that before!"

Things get done over and over again because they're relate-able.

What matters is how it's all packaged up.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Oh man, Cliches and rehashes...Execution IS all that matters. You know that little movie, "The Matrix"? Yeah, go find a book called "Exit to Reality" and try to tell me they're not cut from the same cloth. There are thematic differences, but its overall the same story (with more bullets for Movie goers)
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I guess the reason for entering the Matrix are different, but still...
    If you put a TWO HOUR cutscene after a difficult battle, at least let me save right before the cutscene so I do not have to suffer the difficult battle again and the cutscene I sat through before.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Me: Why not just let the player skip the cutscene.

Developer: What is "Skip"?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Shaz most likely yes. I've read though that metal gear solid 4 has a 71 minute long cutscene sequence the end of the game (comprised of various cutscenes). Xenosaga is fairly well known for its lengthy cutscenes as well.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shaz - it probably is, but I tried to get to a place to save for 45 minutes before I quit (I thought it would be 1 more minute to a save point or so for that entire time). It would be really nice if you could save mid cutscene Visual Novel style.
    Gaming journalism has perfected the art of making Game reviews super dramatic. You cannot have a game score a 9 or higher without changing your life significantly after all. :p
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    or without getting paid by the publisher. :p
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Yeah, I can't say any game or entertainment has ever changed my life. Maybe... But I can't pinpoint anything.
    Anybody else annoyed by the fact that shooters only have one popular mode (deathmatch) after about a month or two.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Or screw the online shooters altogether! Play single player. :p
    BTez
    This is why Unreal Tournament 2004 is still top dawg in my book. Bombing Run ftw. CTF a close second.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Is Unreal Tournmanet 2004 still played?

I love that game.
    Hey Bethesda! Please quit holding my hand so hard! -From an annoyed Fallout fan
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    *can be killed (ignore the double negative please).
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You can kill anyone named "Settler" in your settlements, ha ha. The rest that have actual names... I don't think they can die at all, 'cause they're plot relevant... which kind of sucks... but considering how brutal most enemies are... I also miss the percentages of the "speech challenges", instead of color coding.
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    strange, i thought settlers were immortal. i haven't tried killing them, but when enemies kill them, they don't die (they just become disabled like companions) and if a settlement gets wiped out you can restore it just by going back and the settlers will be alive again.
    If you read this status update, you must paste this update on 5 different forms or else you will randomly do the thriller at work in three weeks.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    But...but...maybe I want to do the thriller at work?
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Everyone wants to do the thriller at work but Considert this:

You will do it alone

You will dfo it at as totally RANDOM moment

You might suck at doing the thriller .
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Consider as well that spellcheck on android us crazy and makes you post asifyou hadn't been schooled.
    Cloud is coming to super smash bros.... ...maybe Goku isn't as impossible of a choice as I thought. :/
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    WTF,, Cloud D:?

Y NO TERRA!?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @Awesome Cool actually if you add up all the characters swordsman are minorities compared to others; they just get overused by players because they are usually the more popular ones. If they wanted they could spend the time to make them original they chose not too to make their implementation easier. I never got over that Ganon was a copy of falcon when he usually is a swordsman.
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    BTW, Cloud appeared for the first time on Kingdom Hearts: CoM for the GBA, so yeah, he did appear in nintendo consoles xD
    MV generator is missing demon wings, horns, and demon tails! I demand a refund!
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    This may be becuase I only have the demo but the generator is lacking in the hair department.
    Numieth
    Numieth
    Those are exactly the parts I need for a project too. :') Tried editing them out of some RTP chars, but I failed miserably.
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    I've edited some wings in my thread, maybe one of those would work? (Also have a set of horns)
    Cuteness is way too strong. It needs the damages it does to my reasoning to drop by like 50% to even have a chance to win. :S
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think there is an accessory for that.
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Cuteness = OP. Nerf pls.
    I was presented with an epic choice in a visual novel: 1. Save her, 2. Save her, 3. Save her! Such a difficult choice XD
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Save yourself instead, you're still in time.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    There's also a hidden fourth choice where you save her.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    So, which one did you pick ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Is the running performance of MZ output to Android platform smoother than MV output?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainson0815