AwesomeCool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Serious warning!  Windows 10 is being installed AUTOMATICALLY through Updates.

You will not be able to stop the install process and the only way to revert is by declining the policy page (terms of use).  Otherwise you will have to rebuy your old OS.

It should be noted that Windows 10 has issues with older programs that 7 and 8 do not have.  And may cause issues with drivers (I know several with deformed audio after the update, including me who has severe audio issues).

And yes, the spying sucks.

(The way Microsoft is forcing Windows 10 is making me think that some kind of subscription service is coming.  They are being way to aggressive about it to be just for the good of the consumers.)
    Reactions: 3 people
    GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    @Dark_Metamorphosis Ya, I can still Alt+Tab through the programs, but I know you used to have an option for the desktop, but that's gone in 10 apparently.

@AwesomeCool I already turned off that "spying" stuff and am more worried about Windows 10 affecting the functionality of programs than anything else.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    @GreyStone84 Just hold the windows key and press D. Shortcut for the desktop.

A lot of problems I see people having here seem to be caused by possibly old computers, or just by not understanding how to properly set things up (which is an unfortunately very common thing in the world). 

@Seacliff I don't know how old your computer is physically, but it sounds like it could be a result of outdated hardware and drivers. 
    GreyStone84
    GreyStone84
    MIGHTY NO. 9 insults anime fans while having a anime art style.

10/10, would make fun of targeted audience again.
    Reactions: 1 person
    BCj
    BCj
    I don't like the way it looks at all.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    When Sonic the Hedgehog criticizes your game, you know you f'ed up somewhere. 
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    Wait, they do camouflaged pizza advertising inside an explosion? D: That's genius! 

I never heard of that Mighty No. 9, so I'm on the wayne train. Bruce Waynes train. 
    For those that don't know, @Dalph™ is currently dead.  There was a shipping delay on Mana potions and thus I will not be able to resurrect him til around June 6th.

Your time is very valuable to us and we thank you for your patience.  Now please remain on hold for a few weeks while listening to terrible music while we remind you every five seconds how much we care (which is alot, but not enough to actually talk to you ofc).

Please understand.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Phoenix Mart, why are your Phoenix Downs so overpriced? Some people have to spend months' worth of salary to even afford one, and then they get hit by this shipping delay. What have you got to say for yourself, Phoenix Mart?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Matseb2611 - Perhaps if you didn't buy them, we would care.  You can scream as much as you want about those terrible fire potato chips, but you keep on eating them while doing it.

I should note that you are free to post this on any site to help us increase our business.  For here at Phoenix Mart, we don't have to defend or prove ourselves, our loyal suckers will do it for us.

And remember, here at Phoenix Mart we value your money and not you.  After all, people do not buy things they do not love nor do they have any free will.

...perhaps this is why tissues are getting so popular.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    At least Phoenix Mart has a larger supply than Yggdrasil with its Leaves of the World Tree.
    Splatoon has more activity a year from release then most other shooters have in a month.

This is despite Splatoon selling nowhere near 10+ million copies.

They must be doing something right.
    Overwatch is so awesome.  Sick of all these single-player whiners though.

Battleborn is what happens when they try to appease everyone.

Overwatch is what happens when they focus on one group.
    Reactions: 1 person
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Galenmereth - Honestly, alot of work would have to be done to make a singleplayer mode (and not really worth it).

The heroes are not built for it and individual heroes generally rely on other heroes to cover there weaknesses.

Maybe hero specific challenges, but that would be far from a campaign (plus heroes like Mercy cannot really have even that).
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    If it was a simple single player mode, like what the multiplayer-focused Splatoon had, I think it would be plausible.

That said, I hadn't played Overwatch yet. I don't have a PS4, Xbone, or a competent PC...
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Seacliff - nobody really liked the single player in Splatoon (the only good thing was the final boss) and it didn't add anything.

Plus it would be more like the amiibo missions then the original campaign.  As certain characters are meant to just take hits, heal (which I have no idea how even to create challenges for) and thus certain ones would feel poorly design.

P.S. Splatoon is amazing and one of the most active shooter this generation despite being on a Nintendo platform and not selling the 10+ million as others have (and they all have long wait times).  Wish it wasn't just on the Wii U, it probably would be much, much bigger then (and loved).
    Pi is endless which means in Pi there is somewhere the source code from Half Life 3! I'm sure Gabe is still looking for it. 
    Is 4k worth it yet?

and does 4k make smaller resolutions look worse on the monitor (a question I never thought about till I played a really old game and had to full screen it)?
    Blizzard should just drop games and beat up Disney and Pixar already.  There animations are already better quality.

proof:
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Seacliff - I could see that.

...still would be awesome and make Pixar and Disney Jelly.
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    The costs aren't very high, I'm mean there are Japanese 3D Cgi movies with much better rendering, modelling, lighting quality than all of the pixar movies together. Space Captain Harlock for example. 

Sadly in this trailer you don't see the normal faces, but they are really good. And the budget was about 30 Million.

I think the problem is that the producers don't want such darkly touched themes for their studios.

The german one shows a bit more:

<spoiler>

</spoiler>
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shiroi Akuma - This confirms my belief that animation has a ton of untapped potential (due to people hating it out of tradition for the sake of tradition).

Sad, this makes me.
    Reactions: 4 people
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Plus, a topic on this would need a big involvement from MBTIfu master @Matseb2611 and he might have other stuff to do, like making awesome games. 
    Euphony
    Euphony
    ****, how do I turn off notifications for this. *throws AwesomeCool off the friend cliff*
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ha! I made it a topic, so now I can lock this. So there. :p

(Teach you to mess with someone with mod powers. ;) )
    I miss when games supported private servers.

Use to be able to build  strong communities and relationships within them.  

Also, you knew when you played well for people actually acknowledged it and your plays.A victory played more importance then k/d ratios and team-play was appreciated much more.

Now the focus is on quick match where individual skill is key and victory is not that important. Having a high K/D raito is much more important and rankings are based on a numerical measuring system based on individual performance.  Where every lose is your teammates fault and every victory is all you.

Leads to a different personality of the average player.

Private servers tend to cause people that like each other to play together and much less negativity and hate is flung around.

Quick Matching leads to high amounts of anger and hate. Plus trolling is generally rewarded with this system (and at times rewarded).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I mean the very first ones.

They were much more expensive and only a few people played them.
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    I'm against private servers because most of them in long term had worse cash shop ever than the offical one because the host needed money and people prefered to support that rather the offical server /gg
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Proof that playing a game as an adult is much more hardcore:

See!  Only REAL adults can play the true Dark Souls (aka unlock the hidden hard mode)
    Reactions: 2 people
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Dalph™ - games are the best babysitter (and games don't sit on there phone reading facebook and actually do there job).
    Dalph
    Dalph
    But they do crash, stutter, glitch, under-perform or not even start sometimes (especially if we are talking about recent AAA titles for PC).
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    babysitter do too. Plus they drink your booze and invite their BF/GF to do the nasty in your bed.
    Hello, the Name's Nunzio, from Italy. A fan of SMT. I am writing you, to tell you that your program that you leave in dropbox is no longer exist. Can I ask you to put the script "Monster Fusion System" In another site, please?
    Uncharted 4 reviews are out and they are twice as dramatic as any drama show.

Just a thought, but I don't think Uncharted 4 actually changed anyone's philosophical outlook on reality and life, causing millions of people to change there ways in life and become enlightened (going beyond the limits of humanity and bringing humanity into the next age, where hunger no longer exists, and everyone is able to fulfill there dreams).

..or has graphics better then reality itself.  To the point that life has begun to look as outdated as a PlayStation 1 Game and impossible to go outside without puking at the ugliness.

Although I could be wrong, perhaps Uncharted 4 is the second coming and doesn't need an actual review or thoughts on it, only prayers to the almighty Nathan Drake as our savior.

As he brings the PS4 happiness for eternity and keep the evil of box owners in check.

(why can't they just talk about the gameplay, pros and cons, length, etc)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Well we already pretty much know the gameplay, unless Naughty Dog decided to do something they've never done before and change it up mid-series. (Not that that's a bad thing, I like third-person shooters with melee options.)

I'll probably get Uncharted 4 eventually just to see Drake die, as these days just being willing to end a series without leaving it open-ended enough to revive later and thus plot hole ridden for the sake of continuity is rare. If they get that wrong then I'll throw the disk against the wall in frustration, same thing I did with memory of light when either Robert Jordan or his Ghost Writer Brandon Sanderson failed to deliver on thirteen books worth of foreshadowing in favor of body-switching shenanigans.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Alexander Amnell - They did shake up the gameplay apparently.

You can stealth through missions completely now (not just for small segments between action segments) and the levels are much more open.

...I just wish they went in-depth about stuff like that and how much more open it is (and how it impacts the game), instead of say it for a sentence and go back to gushing with words that do not mean anything.
    We need to start a petition to fix these forums!  This issue cannot be ignored anymore!!!

You might ask, what needs fixing?

The answer is simple:  We do not call the mods Senpai!!!  

Who else do people look up to, then there Senpai?

What do the mods want people to read?  The rules.

And what do people do for there Senpais?  Stalk to learn everything about them to get on there good side (which would include the rules and other misc. things like there sleep schedule).

And finally, what is the meaning of life?  

To be noticed and loved by Senpai.  Thus eveyone will come to RPG Maker looking to get noticed by Senpai.

Causing RPG Maker to break more records then a trash company clearing out a 70's music collectors home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DenRebrov wrote on Celianna's profile.
Seliana, will you be making desert tiles in the ancient dungeon?
Working on a casual shirt and jeans for female MZ gen. Woo.
Crazy idea: a crossover game made to showcase different RPG Maker games. Dimension crossing is involved and you get to play as different people's characters in some wacky nonsense plot.
HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown_entity