AwesomeCool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am dong a Pokemon Nuzlocke run on Pokemon Red.

My Squirtle was the first to die. :(

R.I.P Little Squirt.

2/27/2016 - 2/27/2016

"He was but a little boss.  If only dat crit didn't hit so hard."
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Hollow 1977 - It is.

It is from a 3D cut-scene from Fire Emblem Fates (highly recommend trying out by the way).
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have the one prior and still have not tried it out yet. Fates does look interesting too though. Maybe sell the old one and exchange for the new one.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Fates is much better then Awakening (all three versions).

Awakening isn't a bad game, but fates improves alot.
    We need an official older sibling month with an Onii-Chan & Onee-Chan day!

It would:

1) Drive Anime haters crazy.

2) Encourage younger siblings to not be a brat for a day (although it is 99.9999% guaranteed to fail at this).

3) Lower world wide salt costs for a month

4) Give Anime nerds a reason to talk about anime more.

5) To see the internet argue about something irrelevant again.

6) Drive Anime haters crazy.
    SUPER HOT! SUPER HOT!

SUPER HOT! SUPER HOT!
    JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    THEN PUT IT DOWN! FAST! Didn't you ever hear that Schoolhouse Rock song, 'Telegraph Line'!? -"Quick, pull that hand away, and get it to the sink!"
    I turned into a Super Saiyan because you my AwesomeCool friendly meow :3
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    With enough practice you can go even further!

To Super Saiyan 5 god bankai form with Kyubbi Cloak and finger guns that shot spirit bullets.
    Chester
    Chester
    MEOW?! I can go even further meow! I promise to train extra hard meow!
    Although I know it would be abused like crazy, it would be awesome if we could upload a short song to play on ones profile page.
    Marth needs his Super Saiyan form in the next Smash Bros.

If only so no one will ask for Goku anymore.

Source:
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    No. No, no, noooooooo. Just, no.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Thalzon - Search your feelings, you know it to be the best thing ever.

It could be his final smash and the song can play for the duration of it (all of his attacks will be replaced with epic dance moves for the duration).
    Can confirm: No Waifu, No Laifu!

p.s. Do not even think of stealing mine. >:)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Euphony - Elise is an adult (even in the Japanese version).  She has a sweet and innocent personality on the surface due to how backwards Nohr is (the nation where every character is screwy in some way).

She even has 

Yandere

traits.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @taarna23 - I thought it could be that (I also thought it could be that you are super picky or you have a incredibly strange fetish). :p
    NarikoStudios
    NarikoStudios
    My waifu is 17 Thankyou very much xD
    Amazon just emailed me to tell me that I save $0.08 on my Fire Emblem Fates pre-order.

Woooooo, I guess?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Gosh, that's double the savings I usually get emailed about.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Update: Got another email noting that I saved an additional $0.01

Ima going to go buy an expensive car with all this extra money.

(It probably costed Amazon more money to send me this notification when factoring things like electricity >.>)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Don't spend it all in once place. LOL!
    Greetings mortals!

I have returned temporarily from the world of Fire Emblem Fates for some nutrition.

I can confirm that this world is not as good and is to unrealistic in comparison.
    You need to win 2000 matches in SFV to unlock a character with the in-game currency.

...That is just dumb.

Pay $60 for so little...
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Sadly, I know many developers who don't care what the players say. :(
    And I'm 100% sure, that thousand and millions of player are willing to pay the crap out of this game. :|
    Happens to so many games these days. (\s/)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Damn Capcom, I hope they were drunk when they made that mess...there isn't any other explanation.
    Nikoback
    Nikoback
    They rushed it out because of the upcoming Capcom World Cup thing. They wanted to get it into competitive players' hands as soon as possible, at the cost of well, everything else.
    If you are getting the new Fire Emblem, here is the difference between the two versions (from experience with the Japanese versions):

Birthright: Much more like awakening then Conquest and is the easier of the two (by alot). You can also grind in this version and have much more breathing space.  Is suppose to be the more lighthearted game.

Conquest: More like the older style of Fire Emblem games and is very difficult.  Even veterans of the franchise will have trouble on the higher difficulties (and at the point where the game usually gets easy in the older games, it actually gets harder!).  There is no grinding in this version and is suppose to be the darker of the two.

If you are new to the franchise go Birthright first.

If you are not, go for the style you like better (Birthright for awakening fans and Conquest for older fans).

Overall I highly recommend both though.

(Yes I am still worried about the censorship of the western ones)
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I was wondering what the difference was since I haven't actively been following it. Can you trade pokemon...I mean units between games!?
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    How about Birthright first, then Conquest later? Would that work out, given that Birthright is supposed to be (much) easier? So this is the one that had two different sides to the story that was shown off in a Nintendo Direct a couple years ago. Was wondering what happened to it.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Fernyfer775 - Besides the first few chapters, they are completely different and run around 30 hours each officially.

@Vox Novus - No you cannot.  Think of the two (three including the dlc path) being separate games that share the same intro (and many gameplay systems).

@VideoWizard - if you are new to the series, then that might be a good option (if you like challenges, then starting with conquest might be the better option).  Note that Conquest is said to have the more interesting and strategic battles (if that would impact your choice).

Please note that you can get a $20 discount on the second version you buy if you buy it in the game's DLC shop (so do not buy both versions at full price).
    Street Fighter 5 PC port feels rushed...

It acts like a online only game for some reason (and the game occasionally crashes on launch, but only sometimes ofc).

You can only use Xbox controllers and keyboard on the games release (and you cannot rebind keyboard controls for some stupid reason).

You cannot access the options menu till after the tutorial (Why!).

and many more issues that I do not wish to talk about right now...

Capcom's response is that they will fix these issues later.

Perhaps they should of waited and released the game later then?

I do not recommend buying the game right now (atleast till the issues are fixed and see if a community still exists for the game).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    More stuff:

You cannot fight steam friends (got to use Capcom's own friend list system).

Single player is bare-bones, there is not even an arcade mode.

You cannot get any in-game currency while off-line.

The in-game currency resets back to zero with a server reset (why?).

Also, they promised to fix alot of these issues before the game even came out...  

...in a few months.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    #BlameFGC
    I am really disappointed in Valkyria Azura.

Valkyria Chronicles is awesome and uses very unique gameplay systems (It also looks better than  many games that come out today).

The sequel threw all of it away for what looks like a generic Hack & Slash.

:(
    The power of sarcasm:

does any other smash fans feel that the two new dlc characters are way to good?

Corrin's counter is a on demand kill...
    The value of something is dictated by the consumer and not the developer of it.

If a customer sees something as not worth it, it has either not been presented well enough to get people interested or not valuable enough in the customers eye to buy it.

I hate when Developers claim that they offered something for a "good value" to justify the thought process for something, when it is actually irrelevant.

(Rant on Godus Wars latest statements)
    Reactions: 1 person
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You said the value of something is dictated by the consumer.  This is not correct.  The consumer might say what they are willing to pay for it (or that they are not willing to pay for it), but this does not mean that is its value.  It simply means that's what that one person thinks it is worth, to them.

Take the RPG Makers for example.  Every time a new one is released, you will get a host of people saying it's not worth the money being asked.  Another group will say it's worth far more.  And another group will refuse to pay for it, expecting it to be given to them or go off and look for pirate copies.    The product has the same content regardless of who is considering buying it, so the value does not change.

I think your definition of value and mine might not be the same.  You see value as what one individual person says something is worth, and if 5 people say the same thing is worth 5 different amounts, than that one thing has 5 different values.  I see the value as what it is really worth - which, yes, does include the cost of making it, among other things.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Shaz. I could say it isn't worth a penny and someone else will camp out for 4 days or so waiting for it to release because it is that important to them. Developers want to make money any way possible so they price high and produce low. Again Indie developers seem to produce way better as they are not corrupted by the money and willing to cater to the fans.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    that should be produce low but add a lower amount of content for a higher price. (Typo)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
Rough Draft. 2nd Video Scene
My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarkspurBetula