Recent content by Awesomeguy2561

1. Skill Puzzle

What command do I use to call the puzzle in? Nevermind I got it.
  2. Skill Puzzle

So I found this script here: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/22261-sliding-puzzle-mini-game/ I created a common event to check for all the items: I just don't get how to call the slide puzzle in. Do I do it from a common event, or regular event, or some other thing?
  3. Skill Puzzle

When the player kills an enemy, they get a torn piece of paper. If they collect enough of the papers, they can learn a new skill from them. What I want is that when they click on skills in the menu, the number of different papers they have shows, and if they have a complete set, then it goes...
  4. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Thanks this will work nicely.
  5. Lune Unlimited Skill Tree

I am getting this error:
  6. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Just the picture. I just need 3 spaces, with one of the spaces being really small.
  7. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Could someone make a wheel? I am really bad at making stuff like this. Thanks. Sorry for double post.
  8. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Thanks! I will try this out and use this in my game!
  9. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

I looked, but I didn't find exactly what I wanted. I just really want what is in either of those pictures.
  10. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

So I was wondering if someone could make a script that would make the players click at a certain time to attack. At a certain point on the wheel/line, wherever they clicked (or pressed enter) would be a miss, an attack, or a critical attack. I want something like this: Or this: Is this...
  11. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

Yea, I started a new game and now it works thanks!
  12. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

Now i put it above all my scripts but I still got the same error message.
  13. Switch not turning on

Actually, I tried using a different switch, and then it worked, so it probably is a problem with something else.
  14. RSSBSACE: Reedo's Simple Side Battle System Ace Edition

I got this error message, I didn't do anything to the script.  Help?
  15. Switch not turning on

This is the second page Also I don't have any common events, and this is the only switch for this one.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO