awesomerhys
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh. 12 hour shifts are definitely not good for you :(
    awesomerhys
    awesomerhys
    Indeed :) I'm saving for a trip to Japan so I've gotta work horrible hours. Will be so worth it though!
    22pepperjack
    22pepperjack
    yeah my boss got mad at me once for working a twelve hour shift. i ended up working that twelve hour shift becuase she asked me to. -_- my boss is an idiot. (i gave my two weeks notice, and the first words out of her mouth were "so whens ur last day?" my reply: "...uh... two weeks from now...?" anyways, you will definatly enjoy japan! if you go to tokyo, make sure to visit the technology district! i think its the "asukasa" train stop. or something close to that...
    22pepperjack
    22pepperjack
    its just to the northeast of Ueno if you look at the submap.
    Yay! It's Attack on Titan time :)
    awesomerhys
    awesomerhys
    Episode 14 was a bit lacking, but I'm glad it's starting to pick up again. Can't wait for the next episode!
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Episode 14 was lacking? That court marshal was done brilliantly!
    awesomerhys
    awesomerhys
    True, I just thought they dragged it out longer than was necessary. Episode 15 was similarly paced, but I thought it was more entertaining.
    Back from Manchester Comic-Con. A big well done to all the cosplayers that were genuinely good. Also I saw Warwick Davis! #lifecomplete
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    My brothers just got back from there!
    The weather is so gorgeous today. Hope the temperature dies down a bit for Comic-Con in a few days.
    Today's goal: map a new town already!
    Ratty524
    Ratty524
    That could be a goal of mine, too.
    awesomerhys
    awesomerhys
    Considering it took me around 50 or so hours to "perfect" my first town, I imagine this won't be done in a day. :/
    Making notes while playtesting makes life so much easier. Why have I not done it before?!
    VegaKotes
    VegaKotes
    Haha, notes are the best. It really does make life so much easier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xcomscv