Recent content by awkaiyoki

1. awkaiyoki

RMVXA Heavens Heroes: Unite. Downloads closed. New Spring update will bring cute, original enemy sprites.

Sorry to bump this thread. Please consider waiting as downloads are closed. I have been making new enemy sprites, here is a sneak peak of the cute and very mischievous enemies on the way :) They are not purchased from any artists. I have made these to keep the game as original as possible. I...
  2. awkaiyoki

RMVXA Heavens Heroes: Unite. Downloads closed. New Spring update will bring cute, original enemy sprites.

Here is a video I put together. Thanks again for being a part of helping make things easier for people to play. Battling tutorial. Here is the link to the Blogger website which I am updating with tutorials to get you started. Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Please ask for help...
  3. awkaiyoki

Hello, and thanks so much for playing. I understand you're facing some problems with the local wildlife of the forest. I have to admit I did my best to give the player the greatest edge over the monsters, but I also wanted you to learn how to use your combination of skills to overpower the more...
  4. awkaiyoki

RMMV Long Way Home

Cats are the best, so I'm downloading and will let you know how I get on :) Great job.
  5. awkaiyoki

Here are some further screenshots. It's mostly to show more of the original content. Visit the page to view more and to read about some of the features and story. The battle skin I custom made. It took many attempts to get a look that fit with the overall game. It was allot of pressure to get...
  6. awkaiyoki

RMVXA [DEMO] Tale Of Vassya: A New Day - Massive world RPG with 2 Stories

Last post. In my experience, it took me a few tries to get the intro right for my game. I ended up chopping some of it up. The good thing with your intro is you broke it up over many maps. You could set a choice option asking if the player wants to watch the intro. And if they don't, you could...
  7. awkaiyoki

RMVXA [DEMO] Tale Of Vassya: A New Day - Massive world RPG with 2 Stories

I had a playthrough and so far I can see you put in a great deal of events and story to give a entertaining plot introduction. I myself had a lot of difficult story I tried to push in to an intro and I think shortening the introduction would be difficult but not impossible. It's still a good...
  8. awkaiyoki

I'm not sure if any of you remember my first thread here. I have come back to let you guys know I continued forward, even under great uncertainty with my project. I can honestly say this has been a hard effort, many changes were made to bring this game to life. Blogger Tutorial Here. This...
  9. awkaiyoki

I have uploaded a new demo. *fingers crossed*

I have uploaded a new demo. *fingers crossed*
  10. awkaiyoki

RMVX Please close thread.

Closed
  11. awkaiyoki

Closed
  12. awkaiyoki

Is it okay to include our own kinks in our games? (16+ ONLY)

Just like any performing art, you can take it anywhere you like. It's best to balance what you think could be acceptable and whether others would have an open understanding. Fetishes can be strange to many. I would say that if you make it fun and add some comic relief in to it, like a comedian...
  13. awkaiyoki

Closed
  14. awkaiyoki

Closed
  15. awkaiyoki

RMMV Untitled Open-world RPG

Don't feel discouraged at all. Keep working on your story until the very end! It's really the core mechanic. Custom sprites and backgrounds do so much. Without the soul of a story it's nothing! I can certainly say I've churned at mine bit by bit and I still haven't finished the story. I really...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS