Recent content by awkaiyoki

1. awkaiyoki

RMVX Heavens Heroes- Unite- Demo Available, Tutorial Comic added.

Thank you for any interest. I really wanted to make the game as user friendly as possible. I've made some comic slides which are now on the itch.io page, and on the front page of this thread. Thank you to all. I hope this may help.
  2. awkaiyoki

If I trump and you can smell it, then clearly, you're not following social distancing correctly :O

If I trump and you can smell it, then clearly, you're not following social distancing correctly :O
  3. awkaiyoki

I hope you're all doing well in these hard times. While at home I've been making many improvements and pushing as hard as I can with the project between real life work too! As you can see the battle screen has been given a facelift almost. That isn't the only surprise. I've made some really...
  4. awkaiyoki

Hello all, I'm still working away at this project, things are going well and I'll share some screenshot next week when I'm free from work and able to. Stay safe.
  5. awkaiyoki

So sad my customer was hospitalised today :(

So sad my customer was hospitalised today :(
  6. awkaiyoki

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/

Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
  7. awkaiyoki

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Monster Reign. I took some time to play your game today, The intro story I really enjoyed, It was straight to the point and the dialogue was written very well too! I can see your story style would suit many people who enjoy a good narrative. I tend not to spoil the game through comments, but I...
  8. awkaiyoki

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

The Lost Firstly. After spending some time playing your game, The Lost, I don’t think I could add more credit than you’ve received so far. The introduction shows from the start a great understanding of what’s ahead. The digital art work, original and very well done adds to the feel of the game...
  9. awkaiyoki

Hello all and thanks so much for returning. I've deleted the test demo for now and working on the issues I've noticed on my new computer. One of the main issues is the Font which does not come with Windows 10, so anyone playing on Win 10 would have massive sized text and incomplete sentences...
  10. awkaiyoki

Stay safe. <3

Stay safe. <3
  11. awkaiyoki

It is, especially when In 2020 I was expecting to see flying cars, not toilet roll flying off...

It is, especially when In 2020 I was expecting to see flying cars, not toilet roll flying off the shelves. *-*
  12. awkaiyoki

In 2020 the quest to purchase toilet roll is real :/

In 2020 the quest to purchase toilet roll is real :/
  13. awkaiyoki

Yes, for sure.

Yes, for sure.
  14. awkaiyoki

Wishing I could work from home *-* But, keeping others online is more important.

Wishing I could work from home *-* But, keeping others online is more important.
  15. awkaiyoki

Well... the demo tanked as expected... I took a break for a few weeks though and now I'm converting the game to a higher resolution, I'm still exhausted mentally from the last set of massive changes which is painstaking as I have so many picture graphics to re-convert to the new resolution. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noxtrasave