Recent content by awkaiyoki

1. awkaiyoki

:D

:D
  2. awkaiyoki

And you should get started on one :)

And you should get started on one :)
  3. awkaiyoki

Oh, it's only for game testers. The game is half finished. I hope it's good!

Oh, it's only for game testers. The game is half finished. I hope it's good!
  4. awkaiyoki

Preparing a demo is tough. x, x

Preparing a demo is tough. x, x
  5. awkaiyoki

The ideas factory is on another planet. _.

The ideas factory is on another planet. _.
  6. awkaiyoki

RMVX Heavens Heroes- Unite- Looking for private testers still

Sorry for the disappearance, I work in real life and it's hard to update on all the progress when I finally get to make more content for the Heavens Heroes. I've been preparing the Demo as best I can while going through a turbulent time. I'm still looking for testers, I've had 2 or 3 people ask...
  7. awkaiyoki

So naming an event Jack seemed logical enough, that's the NPC's name. It was accidentally set to...

So naming an event Jack seemed logical enough, that's the NPC's name. It was accidentally set to On... Okay so Jack needs to be off, wait, I should be more thoughtful when naming NPC's... :0
  8. awkaiyoki

I got started this weekend to prepare for the demo. I've needed to also finish a few other things that I left behind. Here are the previews of the menu screens. I'll try not to spoil any other features. Thanks for viewing, and I really hope all the effort will deliver a game you can...
  9. awkaiyoki

Hello and thanks so much for returning, here is a video update and stuff about the demo. I'm looking at February for the demo to be shared.
  10. awkaiyoki

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
  11. awkaiyoki

The forest can be beautiful on a lazy day such as today :) You may even spot some unusual behavior from the creatures who roam the forest. I'm planning the demo, and want to say thanks for having a moment and viewing this thread. Here you'll find my profile on itch.io...
  12. awkaiyoki

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
  13. awkaiyoki

Here is a demonstration of the music and atmosphere. I've slowly been replacing in game music and sounds though it's still so tough to find a sound that works when hitting an enemy. Many thanks. :esrs:
  14. awkaiyoki

Cheers Sunjean, I'm doing the best to use VXACE given how far behind MV it is in terms of resolution and support. I've really needed to Jury Rig my own systems and steer clear of using ready made scripts made elsewhere. As for the lighting, I spent some time creating lighting as an effect of my...
  15. awkaiyoki

Need Antidote for a cold. x,x

Need Antidote for a cold. x,x

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove