Recent content by Azar

1. Azar

Working on a new project to get my skills up...just finished customizing everything

Working on a new project to get my skills up...just finished customizing everything
  2. Azar

What plugins do you use for parallaxes?

Thanks, I'll look into that!
  3. Azar

Game_Stailer94s Quest System not appearing in game menu

Thanks a bunch! I found a text error in my main mind that fixed the problem.
  4. Azar

Yes, I have the editor and js plugin installed...the problem is that there is still no option to view the quest tab from my menu in-game.
  5. Azar

Hi, I'm not sure if this is just a compatibility issue with the new versions of RMMV, and that the plugins are no longer supported anymore. But for some reason even though the plugin is installed it's not appearing within the game itself. I can't find the original Gameus files due to a 404 site...
  6. Azar

What plugins do you use for parallaxes?

Recently just go back into RPG Maker MV after a 6-month hiatus and I'm finding that all the old plugins I used for Parallaxes are no longer working for me (BindPicturesToMap, OrangeOverlay). I was wondering what is the best way to add parallax overlays in the engine now.
  7. Azar

Hi :D

Welcome!
  8. Azar

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
  9. Azar

Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!

Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
  10. Azar

Error using creating parallaxes with BindPicturesToMap plugin!

These are all my current plugins -
  11. Azar

I understand. I placed the Yanfly and theBindPicturesToMap plugin after the Yep core and now the error message has changed. No other plugins are turned on at the moment. This is the console log error I see -
  12. Azar

When I try to add a parallax above the characters the engine gives me this error - These are my plugin commands in the event - I also have Yanfly's Region Restrictions installed but it still doesn't seem to work, maybe the plugin has no new updates for RPGG Maker MV's current version. And...
  13. Azar

Yanfly Class Change core

Thanks Thank you very much for all your help, next time I'll take more time to look through the tags to try and decipher it myself ;) But this has definitely saved me a lot of time trying to fix a rookie mistake, later!
  14. Azar

Yanfly Class Change core

Yes, I thought of that. I debugged it so that my starting level is already a 55, but for some reason it still doesn't show up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like
"Oh, that kid's gonna suck...."
Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CotE