Recent content by AzraelAstaroth7425

1. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV Need help with Moghunter Fast Travel plugin

use this revised code. i modified it from what 2 people did. one person added more tab and the other one figured out how to make it update without having to start a new game. its kind of sad that i cant get ahold of moghunter to send the propose changes to him. hope its help someone else out. it...
  2. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV Import Custom stats from subclass's Class page notetag for bobstats

unresolved i guess, have to pay someone to get it to work.
  3. AzraelAstaroth7425

Anyone have any ideas or a patch that can solve the current issue I am having? Thank you and Merry Christmas!
  4. AzraelAstaroth7425

JS Graphic Problem Using Yanfly Plugins

are you using bobstat by any chance?, because when ever i use it and dont put in the correct terms or spelling, it gives me that error. make sure to double check your code if your using it and all your classes and mobs have the default stats. other then that. thats the only time i ever seen that...
  5. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV YED_SkillShop - Only show learnable skills

Hmm if you have yanfly Skillcore you can use the following and put in your notetag in skills for said skills. it should work in theory <Custom Show Eval> if ($gameActors.actor(actorId)) { visible = true; } else { visible = false; } </Custom Show Eval>
  6. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV Yanfly's Absorption Barrer - Show current barrier

@Kawa, give this plugin a try from delsin - https://rpgmaker.net/engines/rmmv/utilities/236/ https://rpgmaker.net/content/engines/rmmv/utilities/Delsin7_Visual_Addon_for_Yanfly_AbsorptionBarrier_zGK4JvW.js just make sure you rename the plugin from...
  7. AzraelAstaroth7425

Is there away to import bobstats info from class notetags when a main class that dont have any custom stats to inherit them from there subclasses. dont know if its possible. without it, the main class can not use the subclasses extra stats to its fullest...
  8. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV [Solved]Need help getting Himeworks Parameter table to work with yanfly subclass

Works as intended, thank you so much!, please make a revision of the plugin with a proper title for someone that might need a Yanfly subclass x Himework parameter table plugin. now have to open a new thread reguarding about how to inherit bobstats info from subclass. here a edited version of...
  9. AzraelAstaroth7425

RMMV [Solved]Need help getting Himeworks Parameter table to work with yanfly subclass

I can get himeworks parameter tables to work with actor with a primary class that has parameter tables in a class notetag, but i cant seem to make this configuration of having 1 actor and 1 class without a parameter table to pick up a sub class's parameter table within that class notetag with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWendysGirl