Azurecyan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never knew icons could be so easy to make, especially for MV.

Maybe I'll release icons someday for the community.
    Victor's Animated Battle Scripts is fun to play with :) Getting the hang of making skills
    it seems i'm always coming up with complex ideas nd concepts for games...its too bad i can't program
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    You don't need to program lol
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I know how this guy feels, every time Jannetfenix gives the group an amazing idea for a mechanic it always ends up as a complicated script required method and it is annoying that neither her nor I can script.
    writing and finishing my story for my game, so i can have more of a backbone rather than remembering it from the top of my head
    Elements
    Elements
    Always a good idea to have everything in paper rather than in our head, personally, regardless of memory retention skills, I tend to forget small important details at times.
    Espon
    Espon
    Taking things out of my mind requires effort...and then requires additional effort when I decide to change something.
    Ugh...so tired and stressed. Organic Chemistry Exam tomorrow, Philosophy paper due next week, Economics paper due next week, Oral commentary next week...=__= stressful, so stressful
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Sounds like a very rough week. :(

Try to get rest in where you can, and drink some tea. Chamomile tea is very calming.
    Vanilla Cheesecake
    Vanilla Cheesecake
    If you're British like me, tea is commonplace. Sounds like, hell o_O I'm pretty busy with school too, ending year. DAH SCHOOL GO AWAI SO I CAN GAM MAK!
    Azurecyan
    Azurecyan
    Yes, it is rough, but it will end soon, and then I can finally relax
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerLaPux