Recent content by B.Ultimus

1. B.Ultimus

how do u rpg make

how do u rpg make
  2. B.Ultimus

Give me your ideal RM Engine and why

Been out of the scene for a while - so I wanted to ask you guys - what RM Engine do you use, and why? I know some use RMXP for as long as they can remember, and with MV out now - I want to get your opinion on what everyone feels more comfortable with.
  3. B.Ultimus

Hi

Hi
  4. B.Ultimus

SUP MAN

SUP MAN
  5. B.Ultimus

Have you ever had the urge where you wanted to do something, but you don't want to do anything -...

Have you ever had the urge where you wanted to do something, but you don't want to do anything - thus driving you insane?
  6. B.Ultimus

Hi.

Hi.
  7. B.Ultimus

Who of my evening peeps are going to PAX East?

Who of my evening peeps are going to PAX East?
  8. B.Ultimus

Guys - don't tell anyone - but Indrah is following me.  Shhhh.

Guys - don't tell anyone - but Indrah is following me.  Shhhh.
  9. B.Ultimus

I Object!?

Here's the playthrough!
  10. B.Ultimus

Just noticed RPG Maker 2k music in RPG Maker MV. MY NOSTALGIA!

Just noticed RPG Maker 2k music in RPG Maker MV. MY NOSTALGIA!
  11. B.Ultimus

I Object!?

Played the whole thing and really enjoyed it!  I love that you exchanged a leveling system for beating up people and finding neat trinkets.  Tons of fun!  Recorded and I'll probably have an episode out in a few days.  You are MORE than welcome to create a splash image - makes my life easier when...
  12. B.Ultimus

I Object!?

No promises, but I may LP this game for a video in the sooner future XD
  13. B.Ultimus

Thanks to Makio and her awesome artistic ability - I've gone on a profile picture changing spree.

Thanks to Makio and her awesome artistic ability - I've gone on a profile picture changing spree.
  14. B.Ultimus

Oh god I just found all the other additional MV Music. And the RPG Maker 2k3 remakes music. OH...

Oh god I just found all the other additional MV Music. And the RPG Maker 2k3 remakes music. OH GOD IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS AGAIN
  15. B.Ultimus

*Puts on an Archeia Mask*

*Puts on an Archeia Mask*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianswers