Recent content by babbleking

1. babbleking

RMVXA Highschool Contracts

I didn't know romancing Austin was actually an option lol. In my first playthrough, I said "I like you more" but then they got upset so I restarted from my last save. I'd be absolutely willing to chat with you about the game; can you PM me your discord? The hashtag number is in the game but...
  2. babbleking

RMVXA Highschool Contracts

Great game! I just got the spare ending/true ending because I'm a wimp lol. I did notice one bug on my second playthrough. There's a line of dialogue after you meet Austin in the cafeteria that says "I can go deal with this (Austin) right now or go see my sister in the courtyard." Having...
  3. babbleking

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Faceset: Sprite: Default line: You again? Man, this school is full of peasants. Looking forward to next year when I transfer! Personality: Going for the arrogant rich kid vibe here. I'm not actually that bad, but I figured a caricature would be more interesting for game purposes lol...
  4. babbleking

Hat Tweaks

This is the tiniest thing ever, but I thought I'd post it here.  One of the hats in the generator was really bugging me with a certain hairstyle (see the following) The hat's a little off at the left corner of the head.  Tiny little thing, but I managed to move it over a couple pixels...
  5. babbleking

DBDragoner's Edits 12/05

The crown isn't working...I extracted it to the generator folder, and the preview shows up in the generator, but it won't show up on my character...?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy