Recent content by Backwardskey

1. Backwardskey

Help with a puzzle.

The platforms don't have to be traversed in any particular order. As for the entrance/exit, you come in right where the crystal is near the bottom left, and proceed towards the right uppermost 3*3 platform with a chest in the middle.
  2. Backwardskey

Help with a puzzle.

I'm currently trying to piece together a gate-swapping puzzle. The initial objective is to get across the room (which I don't anticipate being very difficult) but the chests seen in this picture can be optionally obtained and are actually more tricky to reach than simply crossing the room. I...
  3. Backwardskey

Battle AI Core Problems.

Update - the issue seems to be caused by using the Turn condition on any particular entry, no matter what the order of the entries are. If I use the Turn condition on any entry within the list at all, Counter-Lock doesn't receive the 2000 Speed bonus.
  4. Backwardskey

Battle AI Core Problems.

I saved the project after the plugin change and then initiated a Battle Test.
  5. Backwardskey

Battle AI Core Problems.

Yeah, I noticed that and immediately fixed it in the program, with no noticeable change. I've also tried experimenting with both Dynamic Actions and Dynamic Turn Count both on, both off, etc. etc. and the result is the same across all tests. I'm honestly not sure what's going on.
  6. Backwardskey

Battle AI Core Problems.

Greetings. I'm using the most up-to-date version of Yanfly's Battle AI Core, and I'm having some unusual trouble getting enemies to correctly use skills that have a high 'Speed' parameter - as in, the skill should always come first in the turn. Instead, the plugin seems to use the enemy's AGI to...
  7. Backwardskey

Displaying target name in Battle Log.

In the default build of MV, you can use %1 to reference the Skill name and have it display in the Battle Log. What I'm looking to for (without using needlessly complex and hard-coded common events) is a script that'll allow me to use %2 in the message window to display all targets being affected...
  8. Backwardskey

I want to live in a world where every sea creature wears a top-hat.

I want to live in a world where every sea creature wears a top-hat.
  9. Backwardskey

Thoughts on this pseudo-class system.

Going into this project, my primary goal was to make a combat system that was simple in execution - yet deep and complex in mechanics and customization. Allow me to deliberate. Imagine a combat system if you will that utilizes no elements, rather focusing purely on physical and magical damage...
  10. Backwardskey

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Is the enemy countering, too? Check the enemy's CNT rate. If the enemy's countering too, try editing the plugin settings. There should be a default setting to where counters can't counter other counters.
  11. Backwardskey

Hey, can you get back to me if you're on? I wanted to hear about your counter setup.

Hey, can you get back to me if you're on? I wanted to hear about your counter setup.
  12. Backwardskey

YEP Buff & States Core JS Help

Didn't seem to work, I'm afraid. Maybe Action End is the way to go.
  13. Backwardskey

<target action> camera focus: target zoom: 120%, 10 animation 10: user move user: target, base, 16 motion swing: user face user: forward wait for movement action animation action effect collapse: target wait: 15 </target action> <finish action> clear battle log zoom: 100%, 15...
  14. Backwardskey

I did a while ago after I read your first reply - the counter occurs as intended, but with a rather critical flaw; my attacks use action sequences that displace the battler. If an enemy physically attacks me during an action sequence, the counter occurs before the sequence is done playing. Worse...
  15. Backwardskey

What exactly IS your setup? All that <Evade Counter> seems to do for me is cause the battler to dodge when a counter is triggered. Nothing happens when he evades an attack normally. I'd like to trigger a counter WHEN my battler dodges - not dodge when a counter is triggered.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...
is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bumoftheday