BadLittleSeed's Recent Activity

1. BadLittleSeed liked AmieLK's comment on AmieLK's profile post

I feel like the protag who's at long last returned to their home village, now knowing EXACTLY how to solve that weird puzzle in the corner.

Mar 26, 2019 at 11:29 AM
  2. BadLittleSeed liked AmieLK's status.

I'm redoing the first map I ever detailed/parallax'd, back when I was still using tilesets; now painted.

Mar 26, 2019 at 11:29 AM
  3. BadLittleSeed liked bgillisp's comment on VitaliaDi's profile post

@The Mighty Palm : Nope, just don't anger the gorilla.

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:12 AM
  4. BadLittleSeed liked The Mighty Palm's comment on VitaliaDi's profile post

Everyone is so nice that I wonder if not being nice is a bannable offense

5. BadLittleSeed liked hiddenone's comment on VitaliaDi's profile post

Welcome! Making the jump from lurker to actual member is awesome, have fun checking out threads and chatting with peeps. :)

6. BadLittleSeed liked VitaliaDi's status.

I'm excited to see how great this site actually is. I've been a lurker for a long time, just officially joined today.

7. BadLittleSeed liked OmnislashXX's status.

So, I'm finally creating my Over world Map. It will probably take awhile as I don't know what dungeons will go where yet.

8. BadLittleSeed liked Vanessa's status.

been long time no designing a mecha girl [MEDIA=imgur]GAU4GVh[/MEDIA]

9. BadLittleSeed liked Irineu's post in the thread Poetry - Dog (14+).

Dog Humans did not realize that I can speak Do you understand me? It is unfortunate that no I could talk for hours about chewing in...

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  10. BadLittleSeed liked TheMuweeCollective's post in the thread 69 Game Over Jingles (Free).

Here are 69 Game Over Jingles to use, for free, in your projects. You can listen and download them here...

Mar 25, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  11. BadLittleSeed liked watermark's status.

I'm in one of those have too many ideas moods again. Nothing will get finished this way. Must focus.

Mar 25, 2019 at 8:42 PM
  12. BadLittleSeed liked Milennin's post in the thread Gameplay tutorial - which do you prefer?.

For RPG Maker games, I want all the information ingame, but having a reference graphic sheet or brief .txt file can help.

Mar 25, 2019 at 8:42 PM
  13. BadLittleSeed liked Siaakra's post in the thread Gameplay tutorial - which do you prefer?.

I prefer both, a quick organic one at the start to get me started and a more in-depth one that I'm able to reference as needed. :)

Mar 25, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  14. BadLittleSeed liked LycanDiva's post in the thread Hi There ^_^.

Hi, you can call me LycanDiva. I'm new to RPG Maker MV, but I own and have used the old PS1 version (yes, for those who didn't know,...

Mar 25, 2019 at 6:34 PM
  15. BadLittleSeed replied to the thread QPlugins - Latest: QABS.

...I am such a derp. Thank you, @Calluses :)

Mar 25, 2019 at 5:51 PM