BadLittleSeed's Recent Activity

1. BadLittleSeed liked Tyler Warren's post in the thread Tyler Warren's RPG Battlers Thread.

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  2. BadLittleSeed liked standardplayer's post in the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

Don't do that lol, I'm glad it worked out, once you commit to using doodads, you kind of don't want to go back to those dark, pre-doodad...

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:44 AM
  3. BadLittleSeed replied to the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

Oh, truer words have never been spoken. Thanks again! (Gonna go ahead and have them close the thread.)

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:29 AM
  4. BadLittleSeed liked standardplayer's post in the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

You didn't forget to add the JSON file or accidentally move it, did you?

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:25 AM
  5. BadLittleSeed liked standardplayer's post in the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

I have GFD installed on my project, as well as extended doodads and they're working fine. Can you confirm that the version of...

6. BadLittleSeed liked standardplayer's post in the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

If you recently got a new keyboard, it doesn't have any sort of F-Lock key does it? Do your other F keys behave correctly in testing?...

7. BadLittleSeed replied to the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

Yeah, all my other function keys worked. AND OH, THANK GOD. It was out of order (not sure how that happened, must've been a wayward...

8. BadLittleSeed replied to the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

Plugin version is 1.10, no keyboard altering plugins, MV is 1.6.1/1.6.2, I tried opening the interface from both New game and Continue....

Jul 19, 2019 at 2:11 AM
  9. BadLittleSeed replied to the thread Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working.

Nope, it's in the data folder where it should be

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:35 AM
  10. BadLittleSeed posted a new thread.

Yanfly GF Doodads Stopped Working

(Thanks for moving my post, mods. :dizzy:) This happened just recently. Playtesting game, wanted to rearrange some doodads, hit F10...

Forum: Javascript/Plugin Support

Jul 18, 2019 at 11:57 PM