Recent content by BadLittleSeed

1. BadLittleSeed

RMMV DISHARMONIA (DEMO AVAILABLE!)

UPDATE: Yes, I'm still alive. I'm NOT giving up on my game in progress, or any of the games I intend to create. I'm hoping things can continue by DISHARMONIA's first year anniversary, but we'll just have to wait and see. Love you all.
  2. BadLittleSeed

Hubby and I aren't afraid to defend ourselves, and yeah I had that concern too, Stranger. I...

Hubby and I aren't afraid to defend ourselves, and yeah I had that concern too, Stranger. I just want our own place.
  3. BadLittleSeed

Drug-dealers in our parking lot... I don't want to live in these apartments any more. :(

Drug-dealers in our parking lot... I don't want to live in these apartments any more. :(
  4. BadLittleSeed

Tyler Warren's RPG Battlers Thread

omg they're adorable! Blueberry, orange, sour apple and grape! :cutesmile::thumbsup-right:
  5. BadLittleSeed

Did you mean more reassured, @Marquise* ? :wub
  6. BadLittleSeed

Thanks @Finnuval and @Marquise* - don't worry, I won't disappear into the void! ;):thumbsup-right:
  7. BadLittleSeed

:MV4: Taking a break from game dev and such for a while. I'll update again when I return.
  8. BadLittleSeed

Congrats!!

Congrats!!
  9. BadLittleSeed

Happy cakeday!!

Happy cakeday!!
  10. BadLittleSeed

I think the solid black is good too, but I worry about having too much open space, I guess. >_> What if I faded the 'mist' to where it's just barely visible?
  11. BadLittleSeed

[TAB] The Tall Adult Body Generator Project (V0.9 Beta released)

Ugh! I wish I was better at spriting so I could help you guys out!! :(
  12. BadLittleSeed

Hmm... not that I can think of off the top of my head. :headshake:
  13. BadLittleSeed

@HawkZombie did a great job on the lettering, I agree. And what could I add logo-wise?
  14. BadLittleSeed

*sigh* Once again, I find myself wondering about my title screen. What do you guys think? Stick with the solid black background, or add some kind of design? And yes, that's a new windowskin I found, made by @Zero2505
  15. BadLittleSeed

So sorry to hear about your loss, VVulfman, I also lost my Dad, two months ago. Condolences to...

So sorry to hear about your loss, VVulfman, I also lost my Dad, two months ago. Condolences to you and your family <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.
Yay! My new Doomsday machine..... er... "Heroic" machine is ready!
//pushes button :LZSexcite:
Uh oh what's that rumbling?!
// Game explodes :kaoback:
That's the fourth time this week! :kaolivid:
// Gets to work building next "Heroic" Machine. :LZSskeptic:
I was just reflecting back on an old project of mine. I was creating a Wizardry-like game but with a little more complexity. It was being made with RPG Maker VX Ace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hgby6r6y6ryt6rby6rtfrdfcf