Recent content by Baigga

1. [MV] Is there a summoner/pokemon plugin where the main character can’t enter a fight but can summon creatures he acquired to fight for him ?

I will search a bit, thanks a lot for your help that’s really really useful for me !
  2. [MV] Is there a summoner/pokemon plugin where the main character can’t enter a fight but can summon creatures he acquired to fight for him ?

Wow that’s exactly what I needed, thanks a lot ! One last thing is do you have any idea how to do a kinda « Pokedex » thing ? It’s just bonus now, the script you gave me is perfect !
  3. [MV] Is there a summoner/pokemon plugin where the main character can’t enter a fight but can summon creatures he acquired to fight for him ?

Hello everyone, I tried to explain it the best way possible in the title, I am looking for a plugin or a script that allows the player to be like a « summoner », he can captures some ennemies (and maybe see them in like a special book, like a pokedex ?) and then summons the monsters he captured...
  4. How to create a 2,5d movement system

You were right Aloe. That work perfectly now, thanks you both for your great help that's really helpful and cool ! I have another question if you don't mind (that is linked to this first one), do you know if it is possible to make the same system but the player face the direction of the mouse...
  5. How to create a 2,5d movement system

Hey Wavelength, thanks for your help ! Unfortunately, I did exactly what you said and I have the following error message when I try to launch the game : "ReferenceError Game_Temp is not defined" I guess it's because of the code I modified right ?
  6. How to create a 2,5d movement system

Hello, I am pretty new to rpg maker so maybe what I'll ask is impossible to do, or even maybe it's really simple and can be done with eventing (but in this case I need some indications because I have absolutely no idea of how to do it). What I want is a kind of 2,5d movement system with only 2...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?
I made a cool pixel render of my protagonist!
I think it looks neat.
RCXDan wrote on Leporine's profile.
Your avatar is adorable. Where is it from? :LZSproud:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kietemoi