Recent content by Balako

1. Balako

Boo! i am the ghost of the past now

Boo! i am the ghost of the past now
  2. Balako

Samurai pack tiles explanation wanted

its placed outside, you dry fish outside and fix nets outside where there is light,but i cant see why you cant have them in a specialized fish hut of the sort if there is a bad weather area.no one would live in it though, its smelly! i think there is something called a watermark for that, im...
  3. Balako

just thought they used a smaller version for smaller shrines :D we have those in our country aswell, they look the same basically it looked like an incense pot, i dont know how big it is in the rpgmaker!! if its a pot with water and 2 ladels it could be the thing they use to spill water...
  4. Balako

ok sorry i cant see it very well, its either the one that comes in pair....which means a gate to ascend from low to high...like the arch gates before big shrines?? or a its a small shrine pavilion...im not quite sure that looks like the thing they place to calm spirits, hard to tell its too...
  5. Balako

picture picking

not sure why tsukihime was tagged :P but thank you ill be checking it!
  6. Balako

picture picking

the player will pick the character, he will get a generated picture according to his character. now the player talks to an NPC, i want the generated picture in the conversation :D  
  7. Balako

picture picking

Wow, its been so long since i posted here ... xD ok, here is the idea im trying to achieve... you get to generate your character at start...but here is the problem i faced!!! i want the convos to pick the picture of the hero you generate...so basically the convo will display YOUR hero...
  8. Balako

thanks guys, hope i can stay a good while now :P

thanks guys, hope i can stay a good while now :P
  9. Balako

helloooo boooys, imm baaaack!!! been so long since i've been here :D

helloooo boooys, imm baaaack!!! been so long since i've been here :D
  10. Balako

with the lack of time to do anything, i miss the time i had to mess around RM and these...

with the lack of time to do anything, i miss the time i had to mess around RM and these forums.... didnt know many of the peeps here but i do miss some folks as well!! hopefully ill be able to make up time in the chaotic RL soon and come back
  11. Balako

hercules ....i cant find it anywhere....hades is my favorite villain

hercules ....i cant find it anywhere....hades is my favorite villain
  12. Balako

damn i dont have whatsapp or a sister

damn i dont have whatsapp or a sister
  13. Balako

teach me master

teach me master
  14. Balako

How Do I Change The Game Icon

i think that needs a resources hack...which i think is illegal >.>
  15. Balako

How Do I Change The Game Icon

sorry then i dunno whats wrong =\

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz