Recent content by Banjo

1. Banjo

Looking for MV RTP-style "kids toys" and/or "geek stuff" tiles/sprites

I'm sure these exist in a set somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find them! I'm not that fussy, though my idea would be "Transformers" style toy robot or two, and/or an anime-girl-style statuette... but really, any MV-scale toy robots, building blocks, Barbie dolls, Hot Wheels style cars...
  2. Banjo

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version 0.60 - Update on the 14th August 2020

The update is amazing! I love the new look and UI (*so* much more intuitive) and tags are very useful. The best parts are being able to multi-select for export and the colour picker being much easier to understand now. For those struggling with importing Hiddenone's amazing Generator parts (I...
  3. Banjo

Kid and Adult Parts

I love these parts! Is there a matching TV outfit or sprite that could work with this? The only "nurse" outfit I can find is the default RTP "SF" one in pink.
  4. Banjo

Storytellers MV Facesets [Updated 01/01/17 - SF_People1_7]

These are fantastic! I know you said that making the components used to make these available as generator parts was not really viable due to how you did them, but would it be possible to get even the raw layers to work with in PS ourselves? If not, would it be possible to at least just get the...
  5. Banjo

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Am I the only one missing the face ("FG") images for RearHair605? I downloaded the "kitchen sink" bundle and it was the only hair that didn't have portrait graphics. I know some of the headgear never had FG images, but all the other hairs did so I was wondering if 605 is the only one or if...
  6. Banjo

Cheongsam dress generator part or female character wearing one and/or "Chun Li" style hair

You know, those slinky tight shiny Chinese style dresses? Red would be preferred, but gold or blue would be fine too, or anything really as I can always recolour it if need be. I'm surprised I haven't found one, and suspect there are a few already made that someone hopefully can just point me...
  7. Banjo

Edward's MV Resource V0.22[Colosseum Tile Updated 10/15/2017]

Links are dead? Can somebody re-up please?
  8. Banjo

Add a custom option to the "Options" menu?

Thanks again! That code indeed worked great! Not he most immersive or nice looking, but far better than nothing! Like you say, a more native looking version using the game's matching Window skin would be ideal, but I have *zero* knowledge of writing plugins! Thanks again for all your help. PS...
  9. Banjo

That's really helpful, thanks! Trying it now. I hope this helps others who might come along looking to do the same things, as I could find *nothing* anywhere here or elsewhere about this. Is there a way to make a popup "are you sure?" box? If not, no big issue, just wondering. Thanks for the...
  10. Banjo

So, here's what I've got so far. Hopefully this not only helps people answer my queries but aids others trying to do the same thing in the future! The main reason for me wanting this is to use with SMO's Achievement plugin. Because those achievements are saved separate to normal save files, I...
  11. Banjo

How do I add a custom option to the main menu "Options" screen? I'd like to be able to run a common event from there ideally, if not toggle a switch or use a plugin command. I'm assuming doing this may require a 3rd party plugin, which is fine, but I've not been able to find one that seems able...
  12. Banjo

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version 0.60 - Update on the 14th August 2020

I've only recently discovered this and am now using your Extended Generator over the default one. It's really great and *so* much easier to add parts to. Thanks for making it! That said, the new WIP version looks to be a huge improvement UI-wise. The new colour picker is especially appreciated...
  13. Banjo

Gas Mask for MV generator?

Thanks for that tip! I've had MV for years and never knew about that folder! Some fantastic parts there (I've since imported them into the Extended Generator). Sadly no WWII "Psycho Mantis" style gas mask like I wanted, but the one included is arguably more useful (very "The Last of Us")...
  14. Banjo

How to do YEP "chase event"... but not "chase" the player at all?

*bump* Nobody knows (or uses this plugin)? :(
  15. Banjo

Doormat

Thank you very much! For some reason, I didn't get advised of updates to this thread so figured there were no replies. I even made my own rubbish doormat sprites below, but yours is much better! Thanks again! The below files are free for anyone to use, just credit Banjo and Kadokawa. The second...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baekyam3