Recent content by BANJOPC

1. BANJOPC

RMMV VISITOR - The Psychological Horror (Trailer Launch)

Update 20.06.20 Screenshots (Added) Play-testers Just another call out for any willing play testers as I unfortunately haven't had any responses as of yet. Would be much appreciated if I could get a few lined up to avoid delaying the release of the game. Thanks!
  2. BANJOPC

I really appreciate the time and effort you've taken in your critique. This is something I will ensure that the play testers comment on during their experience on the game. As you finished on, the idea of claustrophobia isn't technically the aim however, with limited visibility this generally...
  3. BANJOPC

Hi Pearl, That's strange that you're struggling to see anything, have you tried clicking on the screenshots to make them full screen on your PC? What device are you looking at them on? The game is as visible as intended
  4. BANJOPC

Updated: 12.06.2020 1. Weekly update to confirm the development of the playable demo is on track for August with a provisional release date of the 1st August 2020. 2. The beta of the demo will be available to play on the 1st July for up to 5 testers and I will be accepting through this thread...
  5. BANJOPC

Updated: 30.05.2020 Official launch trailer added.
  6. BANJOPC

FREE Seeking a developer partner for horror game

I am looking for a partner to support the development of my current horror game. The link to the game thread can be found here. As this will be an equal partnership all credit will be jointly distributed (even the elements already created) however, this is not a commercial game and a 'for fun'...
  7. BANJOPC

Version 1.00.0 Visitor is a survival horror game written and developed by myself and to be published under CRAZY KID productions. The game was inspired by the well known game franchise Silent Hill and more uncommonly Charon's TAUT, an RPG MAKER horror game created in the mid 2000's. Plot...
  8. BANJOPC

Event Issues RMMV

@Andar Apologies, the first one is about 10s, the second is 30s and the third is 1s. But, for clarity they all work elsewhere in the game
  9. BANJOPC

Event Issues RMMV

I can confirm, that this has not solved the problem
  10. BANJOPC

Event Issues RMMV

Both OGG and M4a files are in there, i've used the sound elsewhere and has worked fine. The fadeout should have no impact on sound initiation. Maybe I found a bug?
  11. BANJOPC

Event Issues RMMV

Hi, I'm having and event issues where the SE and BGS's are not playing, anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped.
  12. BANJOPC

Yanfly Moveroutecore & SAN_analog move confliction

Trying to set up a moveroute command using yanfly moveroutre core, so when an event is clicked, the player moves to event location to interact. However, when analog move plugin is active, the moveroute snaps to location rather then follows a path. Anyone be able to help counter this? Is...
  13. BANJOPC

TDDP_Manage Dashing Plugin NOT WORKING

As the title says, it's latest updated 1.0.1 isn't working. Anyone know of a similar plugin or if there is a newer version? Cheers Ben
  14. BANJOPC

YEP_Footstep sounds clashing with Qmovement

YEP_Footstep sounds clashing with Qmovement. The footstep sounds are playing every pixel now rather than tile. Any way to make them compatible?
  15. BANJOPC

RPGMAKERMV HORROR SPRITE

Apologies, edited post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf