Bastrophian's latest activity

• Bastrophian
    Bastrophian updated their status.
    Yay! I have a Wacom Visual Tablet now! Now I can do the arts! X3
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian commented on rux's profile post.
    I am cring because lol T_T what?
  • Bastrophian
    To whom ever person or persons who re-did the DS/DS+ asset packs for MV (as in, they are all 48x48, and not just x2 the pixel scale)...
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian reacted to ScorchedGround's comment on Bastrophian's profile post with Like Like.
    I don't believe there is such a word, as everything either is alive or dead. You know, there are stages like "barely alive" or "on the...
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian reacted to slimmmeiske2's comment on Bastrophian's profile post with Like Like.
    It's called Schrödinger's Cat!
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian reacted to slimmmeiske2's comment on Bastrophian's profile post with Like Like.
    But yeah as @ScorchedGround says, I think you mean "undead".
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian commented on Bastrophian's profile post.
    @slimmmeiske2 , @ScorchedGround - yeah, I thought about that, but that would imply that something was living, then died, and then...
  • Bastrophian
    does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense...
  • Bastrophian
    SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was...
  • Bastrophian
    O_O ...I woke up this morning terrified that I failed math class because I didint do any of my home work and would fail the college...
  • Bastrophian
    Today I wuz projunktive :<
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian replied to the thread The Resource WIP Thread 3.
    Was bored... made a literary reference completely by accident (which could also double as a nice game over screen now that I think about...
    • unfortunate-export.png
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian reacted to Tai_MT's comment on Tai_MT's profile post with Like Like.
    There's a difference in seeing an accident and and thinking, "I should stop to help" and seeing one and going, "what is going on?". One...
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    ... But just watching someones misery for some ghoulish thrill? I cant recall ever experiencing this, nor do I wish too. :<
  • Bastrophian
    Bastrophian commented on Tai_MT's profile post.
    I dont know if I would say I find it amusing. It's true that I've been curious about that sort of thing, but I dont really see anything...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

How much n would you tolerate having the screen and the options shake/mock for every wrong answer you give in a hypothetical game?
I have officially released JABS 2.00.

Do people think there would be value in releasing the non-JABS plugins as separate posts/threads here on this forum?

Additionally, I just would like to drum up excitement/anticipation/hype that I plan on spinning up the following:
- A custom crafting system that grants is modeled after the star ocean franchise.
- A custom menu system to go along with JABS on-the-map.
If a developer focuses too much on describing the game mechanics in the official trailer for their RPG, I'm going to wonder whether their writing is so bad that it doesn't deserve center stage for their game. This seems to be a pitfall for the marketing on a lot of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuzukanten