Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why so blue?

.... Dabudi dabudai OwwwwO
    Reactions: 2 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Saltwater Croc Pretty sure the song reference was completely lost on him. XD
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Blue his house with a blue little window.

filepicker%2FXUlnQ2h4SXuhjnr4e5nR_bluehouse.jpg
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    blue are the feelings that live inside him!!!

Eurodance ftw
    -__- .....O______O !!! WHISPERS!! Whispers I hear!! Whispers of Elder Scrolls VI !!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    unfortunately i have not been able to play Fallout 4. I really cant see them removing the Magic Bar from the game, since magic is such an important thing with the lore and all, being a fantasy game and all. =3 .... :/ now, i cant say they wont do something like taking out enchanting in the same way the took out spell crafting in skyrim....but, heck, maybe they will do the opposite and put it back in for ES 6 X3 
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Well, I figured we get two a decade or so. I expect it to be announced this E3 as well.
    kovak
    kovak
    My predictions are Fo4 dlc and more TES Legends 
    Yay =3 ! Im done with my 2016-2017 fasfa! X3  ...now its time to frustrate over what classes to take and how to balance that schedule with work.... X_X
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I do not miss filling FASFA, or calling the financial aid department. 
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Omg!! I know right,  DX it took me like a week and a half to get through the form because of complications.....
    X___X at last, my endeavor is nearly complete...have more than halfway finished converting rm2k3 tiles to MV format...even the BLASTED water ones!!! XwwwX!!
    XwwwwwX... ANTIALIASING!! I shall TAME your wild spirit!!!!!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Or, you know, just disable it because it wants to eat your graphical performance for breakfast.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Ugh. I hate using paint because I can literally not turn it off.
    Spiders can do ANY-DANG-THING.....seriously! I just saw the mobilest spider there ever was!! IT landed on the table and I picked it up and placed it like 10 feet away from me, and the SAME dang spider made its way back somehow by floating or somthing, it barely took the thing a minute....would that we could moblize with such finesse .... o_O THAT THING WAS SO TINY!!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Probably had part of the web connected between you and the table which it used to climb, or it was a jumping spider. :p
    taarna23
    taarna23
    There are some seriously cool spiders. Like ones that trap passing insects with a nets they hang onto and grab with; like ones that hang down individual sticky threads to grab prey with; like, as mentioned, ones that jump.

Also, spiders will put out a thread to catch air currents to travel on, too.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    There's a reason Spiderman is so nimble! :D
    X_X .....on my feet aaaaallllllllll -honest to God- lllllllllllllllllllll day.... achy achy achy!!! T>T
    X_X ....ok....one last paper, and im home free from school! I can do this!!! Im almost 1/3 the way there!!
    =< .......my stats and probability class is insane and stupid and useless (read:to me) and I don't want it and I think it should not exist and I'm done for now bey, TwwwT ....
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Um... I assume this isn't an RPG class, not like a Cleric or a Knight, so I assume school!

Well, why did you take it in the first place? If you can re-kindle the love that made you take the class in the first place, maybe it'll be more "Meh." than "insane and stupid and useless"
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    The love that kindled my 'obligation' to take the class was my desire to persue a higher education so I might not have to work at a fast food joint washing dishes all my life....oh, and theres also the state ciriculum mandated thing.... I personally have to take and pass this class or I owe the state back money even though I will never use it in my career path of intreast.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Typical college degree. THey want you to know a little bit of everything even though it will not help you find work. Glad school is over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chxn