Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it is such an enormous pain in the butt to get off work when your sick, at least where i work anyway... 
    CyberPower is really making me mad.....the graphics card they installed in my new computer is trash, and now im having to jump through hoops to get a replacement. NOT COOL.... >=(
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I had a memory failure on my first from them, sent it all back with a complete diagnostic from new egg.  Got a new upgraded system that worked perfectly for about 6 years and got another from them again.  The only thing really wrong with cyberpower though are their cheap as hell power supplies.  I always have to replace them after 2 years.
    T____T I almost met my end to a train!!! There's this railroad crossing in my town where there are no lights or bells tell a train is coming!!! And from the way I was coming the trees were obstructing the train, so I rolled right out in front of it!!! I'm still shaking a little... TwwT... Guess sis was right...ALWAYS STOP AT THE TRACKS, EVEN IF YOU DONT SEE ANY INDICATION OF A TRAIN!! JUST DO IT!!! TWWWWWT
    -0- ......-_- so sleepy....I almost fell into my drink. T_T 
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Dont try to actually put the saying "Drown in a glass of water" to the test!
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Your drink is either in a really big glass, or a pond
    I think the last person who had my phone number must have been a secret agent, cuz I keep getting weird calls from all over the country!!!!!
    Chester
    Chester
    IT WAS ME MEOW ! :D
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    That's actually quite a good premise for a game!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah I acutally traveled to all those expensive places just to dial random numbers. XD

@Alkorri Good idea.
    :< .... so i guess i HAVE to get a Photoshop subscription for my graphic design class. Wish i didint HAVE to install creative cloud though... T___T  
    -____- .....O_______O I SENSE IT!!! There is a mysterious creature.....scratching itself below my bedroom floor!!!!........ How RUDE XwwwwX !!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I seriously cant wait till we're done moving!! Tired of hearing critters scuttling about in my ceiling, floor and walls!!! TwwwT
    XD Yay!! I'm moving to an actually nice house!! 
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sennie
    Sennie
    I'm glad you're happy about moving to your new home
    I moved house last year and come May this year I would have lived here for an entire year

I love our new house and hopefully your new home will bring you lots of happiness too

Matthew.
    Well, i guess thats fixed :) . Nice to be back....its been a crazy day. First day of school and i have a blowout driving back home. Fortunately i didint lose control. Everything's better :) ......for now -_-
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's always fun.  Glad you're safe.
    the sand man has denied me slumber tonight because he hates me...TwwwT
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Then RETURN the hate! Let the anger flow!! And fully EMBRACE the POWER of the Dark Side!!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    YEAH OWWWWO!!! RETURN THE HATE!!! STAY UP ALL NIGHT WITH THE HATE!!! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN WITH THE HATE!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How much n would you tolerate having the screen and the options shake/mock for every wrong answer you give in a hypothetical game?
I have officially released JABS 2.00.

Do people think there would be value in releasing the non-JABS plugins as separate posts/threads here on this forum?

Additionally, I just would like to drum up excitement/anticipation/hype that I plan on spinning up the following:
- A custom crafting system that grants is modeled after the star ocean franchise.
- A custom menu system to go along with JABS on-the-map.
If a developer focuses too much on describing the game mechanics in the official trailer for their RPG, I'm going to wonder whether their writing is so bad that it doesn't deserve center stage for their game. This seems to be a pitfall for the marketing on a lot of games.
Only 2 projects ongoing, but not quite started yet: World of Persona (you know how it would go by the name) and GAN.
First one would be kinda of a Persona game, (but international not only Japanese!!!), and the other one is just for Spain (at first) (because it needs to be done for each country after all, it's an all-branches educational game)
As far as i can finish World of Persona, it means GAN is viable.
Evening humans! How goes thou day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artus90