Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All the youtubers i watch are getting thier hair dyed....now i want to get my hair dyed....conspiracy!? YES!!!! OwwwwO
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Would be cool for a temporary costume for an anime character but I could not do permanently.
    that meoment when its easier and probably better to just make it a B-E Tile....or an a5 tile....ANYTHING BUT AN AUTO TILE TwwwwT
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Autotiles are easy. Feel free to chat at me for some help.
    I'm having trouble deciding how the intro of my project should go :< .... One of them involves a dream sequence....but then "hero wakes up from bad dream" has been used too much. :p
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    People won't mind if it's over used as long as it is well made, I believe.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Make it good and no one will care.

EVERY good way to introduce a story has been used ALOT really (only so many ways to introduce a topic).
    ok, i know that making a completely origenal work is very difficult now a days, but geez! DX ....ALL THESE FNAF CLONES!!! YwwwY it makes me sads....
    ......well....well....well. We meet again forums...WHERE HAVECYOU BEEN?!?!? OWWWWO
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Having its home datacenter DDoS'd into oblivion, the poor thing.
    last night....i....for the first time!!!! I drank WINE OWWWWWWO !!!.....But only like a medicine cap full, just a sip....yall can have it though. It wasint all that great.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'm not a fan of wine either - or any alcoholic beverage. They smell, and taste, bad.

I grew up in a winery region - used to work at wineries during school holiday. Enjoyed harvesting grapes - hated anything that required me to be in the winery itself, because of the smell.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I do not like any alcoholic beverage and I like that.

I do not have to worry about any of the negative effects of drinking to much then. :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Same here. I heard some taste good like sangria but I stick with soda.
    i keep trying to emulate pixel art like OSM but i keep comming up with somthing more upscale XD ....lol
    That moment when you know you need to pony up to see the doc but you put it off thinking it'll go away eventually, and when you finally do go THATS when it finally starts going away..... =____= 125$+ right down the tubes....
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Still the best thing is to find out, it could have been something bad but it turned out to be nothing serious. Not knowing is the worst.
    i think im comming down with strep throat :( ....i cant see a doc....
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    eat spoonfuls of honey, and if you are old enough mix some into a shot of whiskey. Better than any over the counter medicine.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    The doctor would be the choice for me. Too expensive?
    ..... o____o im treating my almost cold symptems with peppermints....yum
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    That's what I do, lol! I do the same with most of my stomach problems as well. :D
    Dear o dear, how ever am i gonna use all these dicounted audio resources i just bought from steam.... :/ ...dear o dear. (on a side note...Murrey Atkinsen is awesome!!)
    Lux Fortuna
    Lux Fortuna
    I did the same thing XD
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Make a lot of small games and try to use different resources in each one.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Different battle themes per area.
    is steam acting weird for anyone else, cuz there are things showing up on my wish list and in my cart that i didint put there....
    Trying to figure out which music packs are the best on steam, but the comments arnt very helpful :\
    Euphony
    Euphony
    For what it's worth, Harmonic and RPG Maker 3 are my personal favorites, and I'm usually picky about music.
    So my dad owns four guns now.... :/
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Around here as I said before pretty much everybody has them, but you hardly ever hear of anybody getting shot in this area even though you hear shots all day long most days as people target shoot or hunt. Last one I heard of was several years back.
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Yeah same here Cadh...

Probably about 90% of people carry firearms with them where I am, including myself. And I do not remember the last time anyone was shot in this entire county.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah too many arguments that should end in a black eye or bloody nose end up in death.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
Around 5am and can't sleep...It happens! Been a productive night at least!
Got my portraits working with a plugin, rather then "Show Picture" since that was too long of a process and I'm sure would have ended up with massive lag
To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelated_Trees