Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :( totally wasint thinking about close Christmas is till today. Only nine days away!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah the part that is the best is the anticipation that builds up waiting for it.
    i love my english teacher! He's so awesome! For some reason he didint get my final paper and he told me to just email it to him and he'd adjust my grade! XD ...now i have a better grade!
    T___T i got sooooo fudging wet tonight at work, i actually had to towle off when i got home.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    grrrr! Now I want fudge!
    Wow, :/ ...you can be stressed out and not even know it!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Heck yeah. It will show up in your blood pressure or in how much sleep you get. For me it's major and hard not to know it. Good reason for a yearly physical. I didn't know I had cholesterol issues till I was tested and I was skinny too.
    :/ ....some of the Scifi/mondern-A5 MV tile feel kinda out of place. Theres a bunch of modern tiles as you would expect, but then there a fleshy, "inside a monster" tile in the midst of them. :p
    taarna23
    taarna23
    ..am I the only one that thinks of the spaceship-creature-thing in Star Trek: TNG? Sci-fi + "inside a monster" = win?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Lol. Miss the original show from my youth.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    It's not garbage at all!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    It just needs some work! Mostly the wall needs to be darker, and maybe make it a shade or two different in colour. You're doing fine!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Rome wasn't built in a day. Good start. I haven't even begun a map, but I did read up on what Mv can do. My next goal is to start creating a simple map with mv tiles. (can't do my own yet)
    Getting highlights....just got done having my hair pulled through that oh so dignifying bonnet...now im sitting at the hair dryer chair thing....man do i feel so masculain right now
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Heeeeeyy, I'm working on it....I want Modestos sprite animation to be perfect!!!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's sad that making yourself look nice is considered something only women do.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I agree Sharm especially if we are going out on a date with someone. Gotta make a good first impression.
    T_T ....im pretty confident in my "capability" to creat pixel art....but when it comes to making "painted" style things.... :( i get kind of confused, using the brush tool. But i really wanna learn to make this style. T_T
     Nova
     Nova
    get a tablet and paint tool sai and play around. that's a good start.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    The anti-aliesing is what gets me the most though. I'll look into a tablet.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    The picture I copied my avatar had brushed textures but I don't know how to create those so I improvised. I do want to learn how though along with light and shadow. I purchased a monoprice tablet for about 50.00.
    Sigh.... :< well, I got the hankering to do some sifi tiles anyway. So much for Christmas....
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Go with the flow or inspiration. Christmas is still a ways but I love the anticipation of its coming most of all.
    Unfortunately, my moisture avoidance tactics were only 50% effective... :< . Fortunately, it was the 50% that mattered the most :D !
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So I am guessing you avoided the down pour.
    *face desk* ...well, my atempt at buying my first computer part failed terribly.....but at least imma get refund.....TwwT
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    i wasnt at home to receive my package so they sent it back to the shipper...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Wha? That's insanity... Even here the courier companies will leave a note saying hey, we tried, you have a week to come get it from us. ...or leave it with my neighbour, which I DO NOT prefer.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    The post office does the same thing. Why couldn't the courier just hold on to it and have come and get like the post office does.
    T___T ...I had a very depressing dream. The world in the midst of a very brutal war ( a different MORE brutal one) and me and my family we evacuating to a very high up mountain at night for some reason...suddenly we look up as the twilight is fading looking for the moon and reading the sky looked strange!!! The sky WAS THE MOON!! THE MOON HAD BECOME HUGE!! the moon....WAS FALLING!!
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    My dream involved being alone - except for a pretty girl with long strawberry-blonde hair who would kiss me goodbye to remind me that she'd visit me everyday. <3
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Dreams usually are weird or twisted in some way. I love dreams where I am actually characters from different anime like Goku or Ichigo. I can also do some of their moves but it is weird and twisted.
    >ww< ...i am enormously pissed right now, so obviously i have to let everyone here know!!! Got back from y last classes for this symester and call UPS to see why my computer case hasent arrived yet, turns out they came three times since i ordered it, they just didint leave it!!!!!!!!!! Now theyve sent it back to the shipper and nowi have to figgure out if i can haveit re-sent or if ive just wasted my money!!! AAAAARRRHGH...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @Hollow- Thats more like it! Pessimism! Thanks to you sir! Unlike that cheery optimistic Iron Croc!
    V1.0
    V1.0
    Don't order parts if you're not going to be at the door to grab them. If they just leave it there and it's expensive...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @V1.0 because nobody ever works... or has errands to run.... or A LIFE TO LIVE. Right?
    > :D .....sooooo would it be wrong if I made a project, that on the surface looks all cheery and happy and christmasy.....then all of a sudden, after the player has lest his/her guard down, mutates into a horror of creepy pasta proportions!?!?!?! Cuz i wanna do that, is that bad? > :D
    Cant wait!!! Gonna play pschonaots for the first time ever!! Always wanted to play it, but never could. I had no idea it was sold on steam till today!! :3
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's a fun under-played game, enjoy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!
Come join our stream starting at 2pm and win cool stuff! :D
Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reeman326