Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sigh.... :< well, I got the hankering to do some sifi tiles anyway. So much for Christmas....
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Go with the flow or inspiration. Christmas is still a ways but I love the anticipation of its coming most of all.
    Unfortunately, my moisture avoidance tactics were only 50% effective... :< . Fortunately, it was the 50% that mattered the most :D !
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So I am guessing you avoided the down pour.
    *face desk* ...well, my atempt at buying my first computer part failed terribly.....but at least imma get refund.....TwwT
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    i wasnt at home to receive my package so they sent it back to the shipper...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Wha? That's insanity... Even here the courier companies will leave a note saying hey, we tried, you have a week to come get it from us. ...or leave it with my neighbour, which I DO NOT prefer.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    The post office does the same thing. Why couldn't the courier just hold on to it and have come and get like the post office does.
    T___T ...I had a very depressing dream. The world in the midst of a very brutal war ( a different MORE brutal one) and me and my family we evacuating to a very high up mountain at night for some reason...suddenly we look up as the twilight is fading looking for the moon and reading the sky looked strange!!! The sky WAS THE MOON!! THE MOON HAD BECOME HUGE!! the moon....WAS FALLING!!
    Luiishu535
    Luiishu535
    You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    My dream involved being alone - except for a pretty girl with long strawberry-blonde hair who would kiss me goodbye to remind me that she'd visit me everyday. <3
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Dreams usually are weird or twisted in some way. I love dreams where I am actually characters from different anime like Goku or Ichigo. I can also do some of their moves but it is weird and twisted.
    >ww< ...i am enormously pissed right now, so obviously i have to let everyone here know!!! Got back from y last classes for this symester and call UPS to see why my computer case hasent arrived yet, turns out they came three times since i ordered it, they just didint leave it!!!!!!!!!! Now theyve sent it back to the shipper and nowi have to figgure out if i can haveit re-sent or if ive just wasted my money!!! AAAAARRRHGH...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @Hollow- Thats more like it! Pessimism! Thanks to you sir! Unlike that cheery optimistic Iron Croc!
    V1.0
    V1.0
    Don't order parts if you're not going to be at the door to grab them. If they just leave it there and it's expensive...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @V1.0 because nobody ever works... or has errands to run.... or A LIFE TO LIVE. Right?
    > :D .....sooooo would it be wrong if I made a project, that on the surface looks all cheery and happy and christmasy.....then all of a sudden, after the player has lest his/her guard down, mutates into a horror of creepy pasta proportions!?!?!?! Cuz i wanna do that, is that bad? > :D
    Cant wait!!! Gonna play pschonaots for the first time ever!! Always wanted to play it, but never could. I had no idea it was sold on steam till today!! :3
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's a fun under-played game, enjoy.
    Run little Nina!! Run like your Dark Elf heart depends on it!!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Im assuming shes a dark elf....cuz you know...her skin...is...you know... O_____O ....................IM NOT RACIEST!!!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Usually Dark Elf's have a blueish skin color in most media. This could really just be whatever I guess.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've seen Dark Elves with skin colours ranging from purple to pure black. I've also seen them with snow white skin.
    Wow... X_x even 16x16 pixel art can take hours it seems. XP
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Or at least for me. :< ...but at least I think I'm understanding shapes and color better now.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yup. I remember working on some tiles while in school... "And lunch hour's over... and I'm not even done this tile. Argh."
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Mine still look flat. I need to learn how to blend colors to create light and shadow.
    if there is a thought, than there is a thinker; and if ever a thinker thinks a thought and thinks to make it real, then it rarely comes to nothing...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ...that is, unless the thinker is a big fat dirty procrastinator.... T_T
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Totally me.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So true. Have a laundry list of things to do and none of it is getting done.
    Happy thanksgivings day! :3
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yesh. My 18 hour stewed ham should be a showstopper, this year! omg, right alongside the turkey... Eeeeee!!!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Happy thanksgiving PS.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Right back at you Swallow! and everyone else too.
    It is so boggling to me how a color can look totally different next to another color. o_O
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    You can always pm me if you want help sometime, I don't mind.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'll be sure to take you up on that when I next want to try making music. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah still trying to figure out lighting and shadow then my art will really come alive. This avatar was first attempt at it, but I need to understand how colors go together and how to create effects.
    I think ive had a break through. :D thanks Tarna
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Do tell.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Tarna gave me a link to a pallet maker. Its helped me alot. I guess i need to limit how many colors i use, and use them better. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    If you have a dropper tool you can just reuse colors from the drawing.
    o_O ....so, i had no idea if this tile even looked identifiable but it still came out seamless...sigh....one day, i will make some work on purpose, i swear it!!!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Pratice makes perfect. You'll get it sooner or later.
    My car won't start....its cold....its dark...and I think my boss my be part walrus/narwhale...... I have debockle.... :/
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Go back inside and get warm. Hopefully you can make it back home or to work whichever. If your boss gives you cold stares and seems to be turning down the heat he might part walrus or maybe polar bear. XD Hope your situation improves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG
I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann