Bastrophian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• >ww< ...i am enormously pissed right now, so obviously i have to let everyone here know!!! Got back from y last classes for this symester and call UPS to see why my computer case hasent arrived yet, turns out they came three times since i ordered it, they just didint leave it!!!!!!!!!! Now theyve sent it back to the shipper and nowi have to figgure out if i can haveit re-sent or if ive just wasted my money!!! AAAAARRRHGH...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @Hollow- Thats more like it! Pessimism! Thanks to you sir! Unlike that cheery optimistic Iron Croc!
    V1.0
    V1.0
    Don't order parts if you're not going to be at the door to grab them. If they just leave it there and it's expensive...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @V1.0 because nobody ever works... or has errands to run.... or A LIFE TO LIVE. Right?
    > :D .....sooooo would it be wrong if I made a project, that on the surface looks all cheery and happy and christmasy.....then all of a sudden, after the player has lest his/her guard down, mutates into a horror of creepy pasta proportions!?!?!?! Cuz i wanna do that, is that bad? > :D
    Cant wait!!! Gonna play pschonaots for the first time ever!! Always wanted to play it, but never could. I had no idea it was sold on steam till today!! :3
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That's a fun under-played game, enjoy.
    Run little Nina!! Run like your Dark Elf heart depends on it!!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Im assuming shes a dark elf....cuz you know...her skin...is...you know... O_____O ....................IM NOT RACIEST!!!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Usually Dark Elf's have a blueish skin color in most media. This could really just be whatever I guess.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've seen Dark Elves with skin colours ranging from purple to pure black. I've also seen them with snow white skin.
    Wow... X_x even 16x16 pixel art can take hours it seems. XP
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Or at least for me. :< ...but at least I think I'm understanding shapes and color better now.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yup. I remember working on some tiles while in school... "And lunch hour's over... and I'm not even done this tile. Argh."
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Mine still look flat. I need to learn how to blend colors to create light and shadow.
    if there is a thought, than there is a thinker; and if ever a thinker thinks a thought and thinks to make it real, then it rarely comes to nothing...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ...that is, unless the thinker is a big fat dirty procrastinator.... T_T
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Totally me.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So true. Have a laundry list of things to do and none of it is getting done.
    Happy thanksgivings day! :3
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Yesh. My 18 hour stewed ham should be a showstopper, this year! omg, right alongside the turkey... Eeeeee!!!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Happy thanksgiving PS.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Right back at you Swallow! and everyone else too.
    It is so boggling to me how a color can look totally different next to another color. o_O
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    You can always pm me if you want help sometime, I don't mind.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'll be sure to take you up on that when I next want to try making music. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah still trying to figure out lighting and shadow then my art will really come alive. This avatar was first attempt at it, but I need to understand how colors go together and how to create effects.
    I think ive had a break through. :D thanks Tarna
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Do tell.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Tarna gave me a link to a pallet maker. Its helped me alot. I guess i need to limit how many colors i use, and use them better. :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    If you have a dropper tool you can just reuse colors from the drawing.
    o_O ....so, i had no idea if this tile even looked identifiable but it still came out seamless...sigh....one day, i will make some work on purpose, i swear it!!!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Pratice makes perfect. You'll get it sooner or later.
    My car won't start....its cold....its dark...and I think my boss my be part walrus/narwhale...... I have debockle.... :/
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Go back inside and get warm. Hopefully you can make it back home or to work whichever. If your boss gives you cold stares and seems to be turning down the heat he might part walrus or maybe polar bear. XD Hope your situation improves.
    AHHH!! OWWWO ....I left my tablet at the laundromat!!! I hope a thug don't find it before I get there!! TwwT
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ^ww^ Yay! I got my tab back!!!
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Usually that won't be the case if you leave anything valuable or anything rather (including packages) in the public even if it's a well-traveled or supposedly "secure" area with cameras and security guards. Heck even your own front door ain't safe to leave valuables. By that I mean that includes packages like Christmas presents sent by friends/relatives even if it's just something cheap... People are heartless when it comes to stealing. But so glad you found your tabl...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Glad you did. I second that Mashiro-chan. Lock your car too even if you have a fence.
    OOoooOOoooooOoo Kaaayy.... I just purchased my first PC part....for 65 smakerroonies......yaaaaaAAaAaay.... X___X ...seven more peices to go.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    8 if you count the monitor.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    oooohhh XwwwX that graphics card is really gonna hurt.... XP
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    They do get expensive sometimes costing more than a computer itself especially high memory ones.
    :< should i order my PC case from MacMall? the one i want is cheaper there than on New Egg.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    never ordered parts before. :<
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Wasn't aware that MacMall sold PC accessories. I would still order from Newegg. They are a great company and if anything ever is wrong with your order they've always done a great job fixing it. Ordering elsewhere just to save a little bit doesn't always result in the best experience.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Never had a problem with them either.
    T___T i left the story i wuz writing at work.....now what the heck am i suposed to do?!?!?!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Better than leaving your phone. XD Which I have done a few times.
    im done with my home work :3 .....and im taking graphic design next year.....so i guess i kinda HAVE to get photoshop now. #excited ... (hope i did that right :< , my first hashtag :p )
    Final Fantasy dosent suck :( .... mostly ....
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    I still haven't played ff7 or any of them for that matter, just chat find the time between school rpg maker and rune factory.
    Iavra
    Iavra
    I got Other World (FFX final boss music) on my pc and still listen to it from time to time :D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I remember Cecil,Rosa, Rydia. etc from FF2 first final fantasy game played. But FF6 blew them all away. "That's Treasure Hunter" lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
Treating this as a devlog
Finally feel well enough to sketch. Took twenty minutes to find the tablet. Another ten for the cable. Only to discover that my Clip Studio Pro license has expired. Yup. Gonna be one of those days.
Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masterbrge